This is what Hannibal looked like

>This is what Hannibal looked like

I know this image offends Americanists but the truth must be told. Rome feared KARA BOGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HaEYYX89SzI
medmem.eu/en/notice/EPT00020
research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Zenata
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a mix between arab and negro. Sounds like an average carthagian.

What does Hannibal have to do with Carthaginians? I thought Silence of the Lambs took place in the present day.

Carthaginians were Phoenicians and the North African natives they mixed with were Libyans.

Subsaharan Africans were just a tiny minority of slaves.

Also, a member of Carthaginian nobility like a Barcid would be mostly of phoenician descent and maybe some North Africans in the mix.

It's very likely that Hannibal was a generic mediterranan and extremely unlikely he had KANG blood in him.

>It's very likely that Hannibal was a generic mediterranan
ERAMOZ

For the fourth seventh time, Mediterranean is not a race.

Retarded post
Unironically kill yourself, Terrone

Well, the 80s, but yeah.

>#barbariansrisingUK

You're the retard.

Mediterranean is just a body of water. It's not an ethnicity. Sure there is a shared history here and there when a couple of empires united it, but to say that Italians are the same race as Egyptians or Croatians is fucking stupid.

The only time people consider Mediterranean a race is when white people want to steal Middle Eastern and North African history.

>"b-bbbut Jesus wasn't Middle Eastern!!! He was m-Mediterranean!"

Kys.

>Med isn't a race but Middle Eastern is
Retarded post.
Kys Terrone.

Idiot.

>UK
Why do Brits keep doing this fucking shit? They're worse than Americans at this point

>Black Hannibal
>Black Caesar
>BBC for kids cartoons showing Romans in Britain as being black
>Dr. Who shows Victorian England as "a lot darker than you read in the books"

No but you can't deny that there are shared traits between the people that live in its shores.

What I meant is that Hannibal was probably swarthy with olive skin but not black.

Middle eastern isn't a race either.

Why are you replying to me and not the poster who said that it is, you stupid syrup-slurping moose-fucking slant?

Try and stop me from giving you (you)'s, mutt.

Take back your (You) or I'll poison your cheese curd supply.

That bust unironically looks like my black ethics teacher.

Carthage was a Phoenician colony why would he look black

Look at this brotha who has been brainwashed by the yakubian subhumans. Brother don’t listen to the edomites

london is a multicultural shithole and all our media is centred in london
naturally they try to appease everyone in their little bubble

Middle eastern is a race, though.
You go anywhere from southern turkey to Oman and you will find a very similar phenotype and a common language, history, culture

There is more variation across the border of just TWO European countries than there is between the entirety of the Middle East.

what do you expect from the guys that produced Ancient Aliens?

WE

Hannibal was a Gourara Berber, they are also part of the Zenata group.

youtu.be/HaEYYX89SzI

medmem.eu/en/notice/EPT00020

>Zenata (Berber: Ijenaden) are a major old Berber ethnic group of North Africa. They were an umbrella-group encompassing probably hundreds of large linguistically or genealogically related Berber tribes in the north, center and east of Berber North Africa (excluding the Nile valley of Egypt). Zenata Berbers were the founders of several Berber empires, kingdoms and princedoms in North Africa.

research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Zenata

Not even remotely true

HaNNIGGAbal BarcCca was of BLACKbanese aristocracy

DAS RITE

>Subsaharan Africans were just a tiny minority of slaves.
there is no evidence of niggers in this region during antic times, how the fuck would they even have got there?