youtube.com/watch?v=Qs4tNeGyTyI

They're generic garbage and no it's not true

I like the nickelback

Wow trump is finished

That's a big snickers

4u

>there's a muslim lady in the crowd of trump supporters

Is this more 4D chess shit?

Same reason Coldplay are hated I guess. I don't really get it. Neither band consist of musical geniuses and their output is hardly awesome but they're listenable enough.

Who is this fluid druid

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT NICKLEBACK! THEY ARE OUR PROVINCAL HEROS AND NATIONAL TREASURE!

>they abandoned the cesspool of Alberta for BC
Yeah seems about right

Nickleback is pretty cool. I don't get the hate

>Alberta

Nickleback is a decent mainly a band for cougars tho.

their music is/was popular and exceptionally boring. easy to hate.

Alberta is not full of chinks

Of course, the guy with the sign that they know will get a lot of attention just happens to be right next to a Muslim woman?

dude knows. If you bros ever want to get with an older gal, put on some Nickelback and watch the panties hit the floor.

They are popular and white. Can't have that.

Nickelback's music is the Billboard Top 40 of dad rock: It l i t e r a l l y all sounds the same, as evidenced by

How can someone eat that, that shit is almost 90% sugar

They tried being lyrically creative in their early days and no one bought their shit. Change to generic party dudebro rock anthems and suddenly they're the most successful foreign act in the US second only to the fucking Beatles. So meh, I don't really blame them. Also, for the record, they put on one hell of a live show.

Jesus fucking Christ, when will we get rid of all these 8 year old posters.

Nickelback is "how do I make a song thats good for the radio and doesn't hurt anybody, no experiments guises" the band

Just imagine "Yes" coming out these days, they would have never gotten any attention
they were one of the biggest sellers 30 years ago

The final sign of the Apocalypse:
>Creedleback

>Just imagine "Yes" coming out these days, they would have never gotten any attention
Are you kidding? It would get tons of attention, and most of it bad. That song is actually titled "S.E.X." and along with "Something In Your Mouth" and "Shakin Hands" (although most people don't realize that song is about an actual prostitute) it lead to the album (Dark Horse) to be called things like "kryptonite for feminists" and basically started the whole "Nickelback sucks" meme. If the album came out today I don't think it would be received much differently senpai.

Weren't they pelted with stones in Brazil