WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FRONT OFFICE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FRONT OFFICE

Attached: 1477513613594.jpg (700x700, 92K)

hey you guys got 2 starting caliber quarterbacks and one anti-journalist assassin. not too bad .thank you based MACC

Attached: 1520461145993.jpg (1600x1066, 244K)

>tfw they traded everything for Josh Allen

Attached: jest.png (327x367, 58K)

>josh allen
we can only hope. got to go big or go home. imagine if we draft Mayfield instead of Allen. oh god we'll be mocked for the next decade

Attached: bring on da vibes.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN A JETS FAN WTF DAD

Attached: Angry_Jets_0.jpg (400x500, 67K)

at least you guys are gonna get a QB now

>when you give away three 2nd round picks because your team PLAYED TOO WELL

Attached: pepe7.png (388x602, 267K)

At least you didn't trade away Jay Ajayi for a 4th round pick

>its actually a good trade

what happened to that person on the ground

I'm calling Darnold Saquon Rosen top 3 picks, in any order. Holy fuck the outcomes this trade can have though. Nail biter; I'd take any of 3 for all picks shelled out though. Plus fuck the Bills who may try to move up

they're in heaven now

Attached: 1520435304285.jpg (708x480, 37K)

last time the traded up for a QB it was Mark Sanchez

Mark Sanchez wasn't too bad

Attached: 1503761655370.jpg (1009x1080, 207K)

Jets now have to go with the guy with the highest floor, Rosen. You can't trade all that shit away for potential busts like Allen or (even though I hate to say it, I think he's the best in the class) Mayfield.

The Jets actually seem to have a plan. Get a rookie qb and develop him. Don't throw him to the wolves.

Because of this trade, it's now a sure thing the Giants will land Barkley. If the Browns take him instead of a QB at 1 then by the time they pick again at 4 the top 2 QBs will be off the boards.

So thanks :^)

>implying gnats won't pick a QB or trade for a gazillion picks
Browns are getting both Darnold and Barkley

That wouldn’t matter if they don’t consider the top two qbs substantially better than the others.

LETS FUCKING GO JETS BROS

BAKER CONFIRMED COMING TO NEW YORK

NY media would crucify Jets for that. His cockiness doesn’t impress the mike Francesa crowd

>wanting a spoiled rich brat with scrambled eggs for brains

If we get Rosen I will lose all hope

Francesa is gone everyone wants Mayfield. Do you even listen to the fan anymore?

Hackenberg is getting axes, McCown and Bridgewater don't really do much damage cap wise so I'd say we're not in a bad spot.

I'm going to play devils advocate here
when was the last time the jets had a solid 2nd round pick?

honestly when was the last time you could say X was a great player what a steal at 2nd!

Not a jets fan but truthfully they either offloaded their curse or will suffer from it again

*inhales*

I only know old Italian guys.

I take it beninigo wants baker??

david harris was the last good second round pick in 2007. jets havent taken an offensive player in the first round since 2009 with the sanchize.

He retired noob

Marcus Maye last year

lmao...pats still gonna have this division locked up even after Brady retires

>drafting the superior QB in every way imaginable but muh measurables

>mocked

You people deserve Allen, fucking casual scum.

>unironically drafting josh allen
lmao you better hope teddy memewater works out becuase josh allen is a guaranteed bust

everything

Attached: D198CF65-D9EA-47A9-AEE9-5A9A7F040F72.jpg (600x336, 49K)

Well what did you expect them to do? They were working day and night to strike a deal to acquire Russell Wilson only to have their hopes dashed when the commissioner told them they weren't allowed to trade with the Yankees.

>trading away their draft for not even the 1st of these flop ass QBs
>signing trumaine johnson from the rams for $25m while the rams are paying less than that for their entire secondary
It's impressive how inept NYJ leadership is. Almost Browns tier.

Does anybody unironically listen to Maggie Scott and Carlan?

The excerpts played on Kirk and Callahan make it seem almost intentionally bad.

Hahahahaha why didn't you niggers just lose more you'd still have all those picks you just gave up

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: 1518656672846.jpg (600x445, 40K)

>Why aren't you the Browns?
aahahahahahaha

I was so fuckin hype for getting the guard Nelson with >our #6 pick, then trading up with the seconds to get Lamar.

Every single qb in this draft is a meme, how is lamar more of a meme than the manlet, the "arm talent" guy, the jew or the fucking usc guy

Mayfield is the best QB in the draft by leaps and bounds though.

The only reason he isn't the consensus #1 pick is because GMs keep falling for the "Manlets can't play QB" meme despite mountains of evidence to the contrary

Mac loves Rosen the most though.

>giving up 3 2nd round picks to move up 3 spots
And they're going to use it to get a guy who would probably be available in the 2nd round, too

But they can take solace that the Clots are even more terribly run and will waste them all