Is it true there is a stigma against skinny people in America?

Is it true there is a stigma against skinny people in America?

hes terrorist call 911

>skinny people gets bullied in the US

Yes, an example is high school girls bullying a girl for being too thin. Being thick is in right now and a huge majority of men encourage women to become thick.

>very thin for most of my life
>finally achieve normal weight
"You gettin fat, user?"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

350lbs is not normal outside of America 2bh

This,
I'm tall and skinny and was bullied for it. I went to a school with mostly fat people, even the teachers were fat . When I was on the playground in elementary school the fat kids would take it over and say "you have to be fat or you can't come on (the playground)". Middle school was better, but for girls it was worse. I felt so awkward when fat bitches would talk shit on a skinny girl. Looking back it makes me wish I said something.

I've never even weighed half of that...

Yes. People get envious and treat you as though you have a stick up your butt even if you don't. It has an ideological dimension too. See the massive increase of the word soyboy being used on Sup Forums these last few weeks.

Same here, I remember being friends with a boy from school and whenever I visited him his family would always poke at me for being too skinny. Meanwhile his family was feeding him bacon, a huge stack of pancakes, and a glass of milk every breakfast.

Are you memeing me?

That doesn't sound like bullying at least. Every thanksgiving people in my family would say "you need to eat more" as a half-joke. But it does get annoying.

I want to experience that, must be hilarious to get bullied by fat people for being thin.

t. hungry skellington

kys twigboy the fats will inherit the earth

skelly here and im viewed more positively than fat people but as a guy i am viewed as being less masculine due to the lack of my muscle mass. not ideal but it could be worse

What's soy like anyways?

>using soyboy meme unironically

So, big fan then?

This is basically that one Drawn Together episode, holy shit it's like poetry.

Bullying is never fun. We all have mechanisms in our brains which makes you feel super bad when social groups dont accept you.

This shit can make you change jobs, schools or develop funny mental disorder.

Only if you're a bitch and don't fight back

Would pic related be seen as attractive in your country?

>be visitor in USA
>do not have t-shirt with some car or beer company
>get weird looks constantly
>shrug it off
>weigh 78 kilos at 192cm height (171,960565 lbs @ 6 feet 3 1932 inches for arbitrarybros)
>people constantly asking me if I suffer from bulimia
>walk down the street, one lace unties on my shoe
>stop to tie the lace
>people are clapping loudly and taking photos of me thinking I'm some sort of genius mastermind
>go to Wendy's, say "please" and "thank you" whilst placing my order
>people start running out of their seats, jumping through windows, employees start having multiple orgasms at the same time
truly first world