"White" = Half-Neanderthal

Neanderthals evolved in Europe and interbred with the homo sapiens that moved there from Africa.

It is likely the phenotypes that separate Caucasians from other human races came from Neanderthals. Non-white races are "more human" than white races.

Is it enviable the "real humans" will finally remove all traces of the evolutionarily inferior Neanderthals from Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Max 2%, not "half".
Hilariously the skin color is in these 2%.

Neanderthal DNA is found in all humans except Africans. It is more acceptable to believe that Neaderthal DNA is necessary for technical advantages.

whites and asians both have non sapiens blood, something like ~5% each

africans dont

>pic

Is that suppose to be Shakira, fuck she really let herself go.

Shakira has gone down hill fast jeez

This meme again, go away mixed burger, you will never be white

HAHA NICE MEME YOU FUCKING NIGGER DON'T TALK ABOUT MY WAIFU GET OUT

looks like a typical hispanic

Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than whites (they also have Denisovan admixture)

Semites, North-Africans, Native Americans and Indians/Pakis also have Neanderthal DNA.

The only people that doesn't have Neanderthal DNA are sub-saharan Africans.

>evolutionarily inferior
>built all of modern civilization

Looks like a mixed black chick that got unlucky on the mouth department.

Wow thats honestly pretty awesome, proud neanderthal here.

Real humans have lower IQ than whites, have never done any scientifically relevant things, won any nobel prizes, fields medals or medical breakthroughs. Look at the world, there is a strong correlation between melanin content and low HDI. Just look.

Finns have the most neanderthal in them, Finns are the whitest. You do the math.

>Turgay
Lmaoing @ ur life kid

Go be a nigger somewhere else- everyone except niggers has some Neanderthal DNA.

>white

Sorry, I'm new here and still trying to catch up. What exactly is "whiteness?" A white race? I'm looking all over and all the origins of such are rly ambiguous. Lots of "just so" assertions, but no real evidence of such. How do we know for sure it wasn't made up by a bunch of Identity Politics supporters to beat perceived "whites" over the head with guilt?

>Inferior Neanderthals
>everyone but Africans has them and Eurasian civilisation is all that matters.

Is that Shakira or Beyonce?

Arabs/Jews are literally neanderthals, they're hairy despite living in a fucking desert. Mono-brow, hook noses and claw hands. Google the admixture by country, Meds and Kebabs are the highest.

Chinks are denisovian

>only humans with no DNA are the nignogs
>only humans who never built written language, architecture, agriculture, art, music, or medicine are the nignogs
>OP: neanderthal DNA confirmed for inferior

wut

What evidence do you have that Neanderthals were "inferior"?

Neanderthals were physically stronger and had bigger brains (this doesn't necessarily mean they were smarter, but it's a possibility) than modern humans. There's no evidence at all to say neanderthals were anything close to inferior. It may have in fact been the opposite. Homo sapiens simply outbred them like a bunch of niggers. Africans are the only people that do not have some Neanderthal DNA in their genetics. I'll gladly take being called "less human" if it simply means being "less African." I got my DNA tested and it told me I have 3% genetic material from Neanderthals, which is on the higher end (max is about 4), and I'm glad for it.

KEK I thought the same thing.

Whites and Asians = Cro Magnon + Neanderthal

Africans = Cro Magnon + Heidelbergensis

Daily reminder that haplogroup I is the only one with it's origins in Europe.

R1 and it's sub groups are muh aryans coming from caucasus , Iran & other.

All-right.

For your information I'm Neanderthal as fuck. Skull-shape, big face. Depressed and love tobacco. Body type is also stocky as I have big thighs (unfortunately).

the only reason why neanderthals went extinct was because the Phlegraean Fields decided to explode violently annihilating almost the entire neanderthal area via volcanic winter and they starved. Regular humans were also shrekt but they just repopulated the area

Volcanos usually did shit on humans, i consider that the Toba eruption caused niggers and abos to be so rekt via genetic bottleneck

Start killing jews to make this come to an end.

All that is bullshit

There isnt white race

This makes sense, only you left out the chinks being mixed with Denisovian. Also recent discoveries suggest that neanderthals were heavily inbred, this superior strength meme has to die.

>Romanian Gypsiy in charge of telling people about haplogropus

1-4%

more human? we're superhuman

wtf happened to shakira :(

Of course there isn't because we already won

>Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than whites
SOMEWHAT TRUE (see article below). East Asians have more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans. South / SE Asians dont.
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html?_r=0

>they also have Denisovan admixture
SOMEWHAT TRUE. Native Southeast Asians have Denisovan DNA while East Asians dont. Melanesians & Aboriginal Australians have the highest concentration of Denisovan DNA in modern peoples. The people from SE Asia are the mixture of East Asians + Melanesians.

"In 2011, a study produced evidence that the highest presence of Denisovan admixture is in Oceanian populations, followed by many Southeast Asian populations, and none in East Asian populations."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans

>neanderthal's ancestors left Africa some 150,000+ years.
>sapien's ancestors left 50,000-ish years ago.
Neanderthal is the more modern "human". Over 100,000 years of evolution past sapiens.

>only you left out the chinks being mixed with Denisovian
>Chinks are denisovian

Can you stop repeating this as a fact because it is false (see ).

East Asians =/= SE Asians

>ahmed the bomb maker in charge of telling romanians they are gypsies

R1b came out of dogerland
Euro as there is

2% is 12.8 MILLION genes.
That's massive.
Without taking a break to eat, sleep or breathe, it would take over a year to count to12.8 million.
As an example, only 6 genes control eye color.

Whatever keeps you warm at night Tyron

How much do we share with Bonobo?

Out of Africa theory is wrong

We are 0% nigger

Sorry, 2% is 128 million genes.
Total human genome is 6.4 billion. (3.2 billion pairs).
0.2% is 12.8 million.

Is it time to start calling black people Homo Erectus?

>black """people"""
Just call them niggers

Belarus has literally the ugliest flag in the world.

>Homo Dindu

>not an argument

actually some finn/mongols were found with 5% superior DNA

Literally this

I find it rather pretty.

What's it like in Zimbabwe? 13% niggers here is bad enough. How do you not kill yourself?

>Australia
>burgerland
>0% nigger
Kek desu

>1 post by this ID

Why even bother with this thread?

>not knowing about Brazil

WHITE BOIS BTFO AMIRITE

At least we aren't sent in prison for proudly waiving them, muhmet.

IIRC, Neanderthals were more more advanced than their homo counterparts. They had accessories for grooming and stuff like that, which means that they were very self-aware.

I'm reading.

I like to see were people are coming from mentally. I interact if I need to. But with everyone debating everyone else, right now I don't.

Hello my black friend

I think you don't know what a gene is.

The human genome has a size of 3.2 Gb and we have 20 000 to 25 000 protein coding (!) genes.

And 2% difference is maybe a bit conservative. Afaik it can be up to 6%, which is alot, but not as batshit crazy as you think.

DELETE THIS.
youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k

>half

Jesus OP....you're stupid.

>2 posts by this ID

>I'm reading.

Yeah, whatever. Go make more "really makes you think" threads.

>Non-white races are "more human" than white races.
don't you mean niggers are even less human than whites if whites are 50% neanderthal?

whites have already proven their superiority, worldwide, for 2000+ years.

All races except sub-saharan africans have neanderthal DNA.

It is likely that neanderthals were in fact superior (but probably too kind and naive when they accepted all these sub human invaders into their land)

Isn't that Shakira

>Asia has no Neanderthal admixture

tfw Shakiri did the best goal of this summer.

That's wrong. They do have some. Asians have the least admixture with Neanderthals.

t. Neanderthal genetic research test subject with 99th percentile Neanderthal DNA.

K.

>pretty much built most of civilization
>probably pays for OP's welfare check
>"evolutionarily inferior"

Funny, niggers are the only race without any neanderthal DNA and they are the dumbest race

My father's line is mostly German/Irish, and I have like 75% more neanderthal DNA than other people.

You are wrong. Sub Saharan Africans have NO neanderthal DNA... east asians actually have the most!

>Asians have the least admixture with Neanderthals.
see
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html

"Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans."

My friend took the 23andme test. He's 3.8% Neanderthal.

>Hilariously the skin color is in these 2%.

The difference in DNA between a human and a chimpanzee is 1.5%

Continues to push the "white" presupposition while failing to answer the question.

Max is around 6%, in Italy.

It's more than 4% and it's EXCLUSIVELY in white people ie. not in bananas you retard.

>It is likely that neanderthals were in fact superior (but probably too kind and naive when they accepted all these sub human invaders into their land)

Yep. Population Replacement just like Native Americans and now Europeans.

No, finns have, just like they are the whitest.

>"Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans."

Would explain why Asians have a higher IQ.

Hate can keep a man alive

And Finns have more, as for being the ancestors for all White and other than black peoples.

WOW Shakira got really ugly...

>Neanderthals evolved in Europe and interbred with the homo sapiens that moved there from Africa.
STFU Neanderthals were in North Africa also you stupid fucking retarded piece of crap. DIE

>Be Neanderthal
>Try to build wall to stop violent foreigners from raping and killing.
>Neanderthal women call us racist and that these humans are a race of peace.
>Watch Neanderthal women mate with black man while I am at work building wall.
>MFW

neanderthals were smarter than humans m8

those "half neanderthals" created the internet you're posting this garbage on.

Looks much more fuckable than any sheboon ever, that's for sure

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,.

So we have more genetic variation and are therefore stronger smarter and more resistant to diseases.

Also we invented everything other than peanut butter.

Kek.

Also why does this Neanderthal look like Shakira?