Let's discuss this episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYIu7Qlqh4M
youtube.com/watch?v=y9g3lC7H3t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck happened?

>Cure
fuck

A lot of my bredrins didn't rate this episode but I didn't think it was that bad.

I don't see why people find that Lily Cole attractive though.

>cure of the black spot

And without the holographic bit. (As long as it was Clara)

Time of the Doctor was full of ideas that would have made for great eps on their own, since it was based on Moff's ideas for a Series 8 with Matt

GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=RYIu7Qlqh4M

>You can't go to church with your clothes on!
This was a GOAT idea. They should have had an entire episode based on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9g3lC7H3t8
What an autistic fucking video

>Clara is naked under her clothes

Bueno

>tfw banned
well fuck now I have to phonepost

/lbg/ here to laugh at you fags getting your general deleted while /lbg/ remains and is going strong.

>Everybody's naked underneath

:(

great music

who /simmchad/ here

Shout out to the tripfags who got our general deleted

What if janitors decide to ban /who/ because of this?

Well what kind of video would you expect a youtube Doctor Who book review to be?

We riot and flood threads with /who/ memes

Then as the prophecy foretold, Neo and Edge will bring about the end of /who/. We must rise to face them! There is no innocence among the outsiders in our midst. Give them the memes, the reeeeeing, the shitposts if it's all you've got! Kek rejoices in the spilling of wicked trips.

The autistic skits were way too much.
If he had been just rambling it would have been less impressively cancerous.
What a balding-at-21 autistic beta male.

Oh no, what did I do?

You were born

Rude.

But true

Doctor Who will never have high resolution pics of cute waifus because noone cares about the show.

So we have any good ideas about what's in the vault?
Could be Simm's Master based on the 4 knocks at the end, or could be 13 considering how there are 13 knocks in total?

So then /who/, what do we think of nerdowl? (The youtuber that's always out of breath)

Simm is the most likely so far.

Not the right rhythmic timing for the master's drums. Could be the Valeyard, Manfat is not the sort of person to let a plothole like that still exist when he is about to leave the show.

wtf? last thread is a 404

Nah, Bill's foster mum's bf Neville is SimmMaster. Missy is in the vault.

jesus faggot. get some new reaction images before I have you banned for avatar fagging you gormless boardie.

Paddington Bear's Dad is the only good thing about this episode.

Criminally under rated

Oooooh I'm sleepy.
Time for bed /who/

>Night night moon, night night sun,
>Night night master's sound of drums,
>Night night Peter, you too Pearl,
>Happy Doctor, Happy Girl,
>Night night Tardis, Big Inside,
>Night Night Nardole's Smelly shite.
>Goodnight vault, and you, wetfu.
>Night to the Vardi and Bots too.
>Goodnight Fishy, goodbye black Christ
>Hello Missy, say night night.
>Goodnight anons, goodnight trips
>No more fights or nasty quips

>Goodnight, sleep tight, from me to you.
>Goodnight Sup Forums
>Sleep tight /who/

Goodnight!

Have the tripfags that I don't respect left /who/ yet?

oh god
turn on bbc iplayer right NOW
poor chris
if only he had agreed to return...

did Moffat assassinate him?

Post Class ratings NOW!

10 people

Have there been any leaks or whatever regarding the cybermen?

The Cybermen are being seen as if they were to being the original Cybermen! I do not have saved a picture, but you are able to clearly they are the original Cybermen in the video preview of the first episode finale!

I'm sure some of the earlier models of Cybermen had some problems including fluid leaks

Are you allowing for timeshift or iPlayer, user?

KEK. SAVED.

samefag. Nobody else cares, or if they did they've been banned by now, which is great

You care since you're bothering to reply to him.

on BBC America, 1st episode 535K, 2nd episode 305K.

A 2nd season is looking increasingly unlikely imo, altho I'd love it if Ms Quill appeared in the main show.

>him

Maybe 15 then

Clue for the origins of the knock knock woodgirl research Insular Celtic mythology. Aka British and Irish Celtic legends you'll find your answer as to what she is there. Hint hint.

Go to bed Gareth.

I don't really like 12 all that much so far. Capaldi isn't good at the silly lines. I don't think his strengths are being played to.

When you nutted but she keep suckin

>
WE

WUZ

TREES

WATCHING THE THING ON CASUAL WHO STREAM

woodfu

>reminder he's back in episode 12 and was the original master

>"Are ya winning, user?"

reminder that 3334 is the year that the capital of the Galactic Federation moved to Alpha Centauri

But I don't think it's going to be as simple as Alpha Centauri from the Peladon stories returning. No, it's going to be all of the penis-shaped aliens happening at once.

This is a thread whose purpose is to discuss Doctor Who. Please refrain from digression in the future. Thank you.

Oh not another gay

>Now listen here you little shit

They'll check off every fucking demographic and they'll all be clever except for the tall white guy who will either be mean or dumb

fucking screenshot it and put it over your mother's fireplace

I'd rather wait until I see the episode. But it's great that a new Doctor Who writer has done his research.

g e n d e r f l u i d g e n i u s

N-nirvi?!

You mean BBC America ratings, or UK rebroadcast, or worldwide? BBCA is probably most relevant to whether it gets renewed. And they probably care more about the 18-49 demo than total, and retention of Doctor Who viewers than flat numbers, so I'll give that.

NBA playoffs on ESPN fuck up basic cable ratings, so episode 3 is the first one that will be really meaningful, and we won't have the ratings for at least another day, but the trend is pretty obvious from the first two:

Episode 1: 59%, which is very good
Episode 2: 29%, which is very bad

Why are they spoiling this? has the BBC not learned from their mistakes... This picture alone shows the landlord cares for the woodgirl and shes a misunderstood creature and the Doctors trying to help.

Has there been no original stories this series so far at all?

Thin ice/Beast Below 2.0
Knock Knock/A Christmas Carol 2.0

It's looking worrying folks.

2 out of 4

>it's another "no the aliens aren't da bad guys they just alone and hungry and afraid I mean clearly they're no different from us if you think about it so we have to learn to work with them with peace n love :)" episode

I can't fucking believe this but I legitmately want a fucking Dalek episode at this point. Just to have a clear-cut, fucking evil alien race doing villianous shit would be refreshing as fuck.

>Knock Knock/A Christmas Carol 2.0

What the fuck are you on about?

YAY new waifu

Knock Knock looks good wood girl looks like a del toro creature. Thin Ice was bad, Sarah Dollard isn't a very imaginative writer. Hope she isn't brought back.Smile started out good but it's ending was terrible. So far the first 3 episodes haven't been very memorable they will be forgotten.

>holey jumper but no whoodie

Holy shit it's been a long fucking time since that happened

Think they mean Doctor the Widow and the Wardrobe.

Isn't it obvious. Old man met sexy woman as a boy then, seals her away to protect her, fast forward years where he's a grouchy old man.

Because these guys were so great the first time

Let's hope they're not related. God Matt smith had horrific adversaries.

Different species

Why do I suspect that it's going to be either a dryad or a hulder, neither of which is Celtic even if thousands of self-proclaimed witches think otherwise because Gerald Gardner was an idiot?

I aint even mad at Sarah dollards whitewashing comments, I just think shes a terrible writer and lacks imagination. Hope Chibs refuses to bring her back. Nothing felt new in her episode besides aesthetics.

Don't be silly. Bill's new house is Lungbarrow.

>We all change, when you think about it. We’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good

Dubs confirms holey jumper a GOAT.

Thin ice = Beast Below because they both have a giant monster being abused, even though there's absolutely nothing else in common about them.

So obviously, Knock Knock = Christmas Carol because they both have humans in them.

There are many forest creatures in european mythologies. It is probably a Spriggan which is Celtic. They are hardly gonna pick a greek creature in England, it will have to be Celtic or Saxon.