So why did Mike Brown become the face of the Black Lives Matter movement...

So why did Mike Brown become the face of the Black Lives Matter movement? Pretty much every other high profile case like this was arguably a case of the cop fucking up, and even around the same time period there was Eric Garner, who got choked to death while shouting "I CAN'T BREATHE", but instead the face of the movement was Mike Brown, a dude with a criminal record who attacked an officer and got shot and the autopsy later confirmed that the bullet did indeed enter his chest and his friend was lying through his teeth

I don't understand why the case that became the focus of this entire shitfest was one of the few where the cop was irrefutably in the right

Because (((they))) push the most "gray area" cases possible, in order to cause division and hatred.

Bro. You're looking for logic in a place where it doesn't exist (BLM). Let the dumb nigs chimp out and be prepared to defend your self, family, and nation when the time comes.

because niggers and leftists are really, really stupid

facts are not only racist but completely irrelevant to their belief system

>Eric Garner
he a good boy he dindu nuffin jus breakin the law tryin get mo money fo dem progroms

i think it's because the huge riots that kicked up around his justified death. it's not like they can say 'yeah, ok mike deserved it, BUT BUT the poleese is still out ta get da black man'

Because "hands up don't shoot" became a meme

A criminal is the perfect face of BLM

I'm not saying he wasn't a piece of shit, just that the cop already had him in a chokehold on the ground and could've just arrested him and not killed him

Mike Brown tried to resist arrest and assault a police officer, he earned that bullet and he is where he belongs now

He was struggling.

Are you trying to get me shot?

fpbp

Nigger here,

The reason is quite simple and you won't get it on Sup Forums.

It was because of how the facts were reported AND timing of this shooting. There was already rising sentiment and the way the information was related and communicated it did literally look like he didn't do anything and witnesses said he had his hands up.

Based on hat face value info he was he perfect martyr....

Until the vids of him robbing that guy got released and more and more info came out that was contrarian to the narrative BLM still stuck by him. Not a lot of black people really fucked with BLM like that at that me either.

BLM won't trust the cops because honestly there's not a reason for blacks to trust cops in the first place.

>because honestly there's not a reason for blacks to trust cops in the first place

criminals*

Because he dindu

>Nigger here

Strike one

>It was because of how the facts were reported AND timing of this shooting. There was already rising sentiment and the way the information was related and communicated it did literally look like he didn't do anything and witnesses said he had his hands up.

Dindu. Hands up, don't shoot.

>Until the vids of him robbing that guy got released and more and more info came out that was contrarian to the narrative BLM still stuck by him. Not a lot of black people really fucked with BLM like that at that me either.

Literally the most ignorant argument ever. I swear, fucking niggers never cease to amaze me.

He wasn't choked, you idiot. He was a fat piece of shit with a heart condition. The cops had no way of knowing, and his incessant whining is pointless considering almost all people who are arrested by force whine about being in pain.

>there's not a reason for blacks to trust cops in the first place
there's even less of a reason for them to trust each other

man, niggers were a fucking mistake. these savages are not compatible in western society. we need to just let your kind go extinct already like nature intended

Half nigger here.

Fuck BLM. Michael Brown was a criminal, he attacked an officer. The stupidity of BLM astonishes me.

They're so caught up in hating officers for no reason, yet they don't do anything about black on black crime, drug abuse, doing shitty in school, etc. They just want to blame the white man, and get hand outs. They're fucking stupid.

You know what's funny? These same people give their votes to Obama and Hillary... the same people that haven't done jack shit for black communities in terms of getting rid of their shitty violent culture and their crabs in the bucket mentality. It's like Obama and Clinton keep them down in order to keep themselves in power, and niggers don't even realize.

It's just sad to see black people deluding themselves. Their problem is self made, and if anything, the racial bias officers have against them is self made.

Here's a thought, stop committing so much crime, stop doing drugs, focus on school, stop glamorizing gangsters, and stop leaving your women to take care of their children alone. Maybe then, people will respect you.

he didn't do anything

No you retard.

>he dindu nuffin

The end justifies the means my friend.

Leftists hope their false narratives are never challenged, and if they are they pivot to "but muh slavery, muh kkk"