"Hey, user"

>"Hey, user"

>"hey slave faggot, get over here and suck my soles"

either of you sexy laides want pusy lickings?

I'd fuck that Isis.

I've had got fap sessions about being the slave boy to Egyptian princess. She'd demand that I make love to and suck her soles even when they're dirty. She'd face trample with her bare naked soles. Then she'd find out that I enjoy it and am infatuated with her sexy bare feet and sees me erect cock and rides my cock for hours and then beats me with a cane when my penis goes flacid and I'm crying from cumming too many times. That night I'm not given food and only allowed to suck the sole sweat from the insole of her sandals and boots and eat the dirt from the bottom of her shoe collection. When she takes me out in public there's a shackle on her ankle that connects via golden chain to a shackle around my neck as I have to crawl behind her kissing the footprints of her bare soles in the dirt.

Imposter

no

t-thank you

Stop stealing our OC.

t. reddit

How many female historical figures have been known to keep harems? I can only think of that one Russian woman. Elizabeth Bathory would mainly trick girls into her bedroom and then have them killed because she was such a fucking edgelord.

WE

Bump

Are you faggots actually erotic roleplaying with each other?

oh my

Are you actually denying the sexuality of soles?

if you wouldn't suck those soles then you don't know SHIT about television or film

You realize that when someone posts a picture that the picture isn't necessarily a picture of themselves. You might be new to the interwebs so I'm sorry to burst your bubble but OP isn't a girl.

>OP isn't a girl.
wait wait wait wait wait

you think

that

we think

that op is the actress in that image?

I've been through scat, traps, bestiality and grew out of them, how far gone do i have to be to find dirty feet sexually attractive ?

mm bb post pics of your pusy?

Who do you think you think you're roleplaying with?

>how far gone do i have to be to find dirty feet sexually attractive ?

dirty feet are tame af

if only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes

> Elisabeth Bathory
> Russian

>shitposting is now called """""""""""""""""""""""""roleplaying"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Feet were built to be cum recepticles

>op struts the roleplay dialogue
>an user replies with his own dialogue back to ops charater
>an entire back and fourth between two lonely faggots ensues as they stimulate eachother with erotic dialogue for the rest of the thread and as they circlejerk eachother

Seems like roleplay to me

A lot of men find women's feet really beautiful and sexy. And men in general kinda like dirty women sometimes. Think of normies and mud wrestling and such things. They like pics of women's big boobies with mud on them. Dirty feet is no different. Normally I prefer normal clean feet but sometimes a beautiful pair of feet become even sexier when their dirty.

>*starts

the fuck are you even talking about

are you seriously trying to b8 me into explaining basic Sup Forums shit?

There's a period because I wasn't trying to imply they're the same person. The Russian woman I'm talking about wasn't Elizabeth Bathory.

>basic Sup Forums shit?
I'm guessing you're one of these nu-tv fags that also thinks that one person spamming the same forced crap over and over constitutes a "meme". Or that some bot software spamming the same thread say after say is "fun posting". You probably think cunnyposters originated here. Don't you have some blacked threads you should be posting right now?

I have no idea how you've managed to become this angry over literally nothing.

These women should be darker.

I slowly take off my sock and slide my foot up your powerful manly chest, teasing my toes against your moist lips.

Based pusy poster

>c'mon user, I know you want to.

>he doesn't do ERP of his fetishes on the internet
fucking fag

is that where you hone your erp skills?

I'm looking at Greek women right now and they're pretty white, namepostertard.

thats not how this works

thats not how any of this works

>thats not how any of this works
Well, it is if i'm trying to ruin this terrible thread. Is it working?

Are you lost? What are you doing here?

amateur pleb shit

the pusyposter
you are a great guy, love you man

>implying I wouldn't rather go for the Pharaoh's twink son

>fly on thigh

D R O P P E D

well I came to discuss tv here like I used to but once I saw that was now an impossibility I setlled on trolling some shitposters.

*Cums*

>I came here to discuss video games and coming book drivel and mass market consumerist garbage and neo-star wars and reddit-tier TV shows for low iq women

Fixed that for you.

so banji, cunnybro.

I'm not a pedophile, I'm a feetposter.

Catherine the Great, FYI

It feels so good to lick arches.

why would you want to ruin this thread??

Bump

>Braps your path