Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTvAnOrdKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iDNjDnKxAfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>YOU HAVE TO DECIDE
>YOU HAVE TO DECIDE
>YOU HAVE TO DECIDE

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTvAnOrdKQ

Precise satire of a specific movie / series of movies that no one remembers while the satire is remembered for all time. The Jews win again.

Airport must have been terrible. Top Secret was a good one that wasn't specifically following another movie's formula. Hot Shots was one that did but it sucked.

Kino. Lynch stole it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDNjDnKxAfA

>that scene
The dude swallowing the dust was really funny, one of the scenes I will never forget.

>Hot Shots sucked.
Awful taste

>Top Secret was a good one that wasn't specifically following another movie's formula.
It was making fun of Elvis and Spy movies.

LEON IS GETTING LAAAAAAAAAARGER

What the fuck was his problem?

>Precise satire of a specific movie / series of movies that no one remembers while the satire is remembered for all time.
The series of movies were cliche enough that most everyone recognizes what they're spoofing. I had never seen Airport 1975 before or any of the other movies Airplane was directly referencing, but I had seen shitty made for tv knockoffs, and the subject matter is broad enough that you don't even really need to see those movies to get maximum enjoyment out of it.

I can crash it...

With no survivors!

there was a sale at jc penney's and he couldn't leave

I say let 'em crash.

there's no stopping the red zone

stop posting this stupid fucking meme its been dead for years

Then show me it's body.

first post best joke

Why does reddit like to point itself out so much?

Holy shit. Whoever made this has serious and unchecked personal issues.

>being this mad because he falls in the hothead category

LMAOing @ your life

I've been here before Baneposting, son. I bet you don't even know who Abatap was. Assess your life and where it's headed.

No, there's no stopping in the white zone.

Lose some weight, hothead.

>Striker developed his PTSD after a combat mission over Macho Grande
>Macho Grande means "Big Man" in Spanish

What did they mean by this?

Shh. No more tears. Only dreams now.

>I bet you don't even know who Abatap was.
Umm, this is not a Grinch thread, take that shit to ... Wherever it belongs, hon

>Can you fly this plane, and land it?

Allahu Akbar!

>surely

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the red zone.

PINCH HITTING FOR PEDRO BORBON

>Manny Mota...Mota...Mota...

The red zone has always been for loading and unloading - there is never stopping in a white zone.

>Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading
>Listen, Betty, don't start up with your white zone shit again.

this and blazing saddles are two of the finest comedies ever made on so many levels.

Who Police Squad! here?

Oh, really, Vernon? Why pretend? We both know perfectly well what it is you're talking about: you want me to have an abortion.

Surely you can't be serious

Don't call me, surely.

the captain wants you to come to the cockpit

How does it compare to the Naked gun movies? I liked the first one, thought the second one was weaker but still enjoyable and haven't seen the third one yet but I was thinking about watching this after I complete the trilogy

The show is on par or a little better than the first movie. Highly recommended.