What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He got too political?

I've never seen such a huge backlash from fans. And im pretty sure his entire fanbase isn't just trump supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=jcVvKECzNKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>has about ten fans total
>espoused political views some didn't like and the rest were bored with

he is an unfunny hack appealing to only the dumbest, least accomplished 30 year olds

Nothing, just you memers trying to circlejerk. His work over the past couple years has been terrific, probably better than Awesome Show.

If your boy Sam shut the fuck up while Tim was trying to give him words of encouragement, he might have learned something.

He got so buttblasted that he dropped all pretense of a character and just whines about Trump all day

*HEALTH*

GIVE

*CARE*

ME

*HEALTH*

MY

*CARE*

FUCKING

*HEALTH*

SHOW

*CARE*

BACK

WELL, TIM? I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK...
WHERE IS IT, TIM? HUH!? WHERE IS IT, TIMMY-BOY? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANNA SHARE WITH THE CLASS, HUH?

Thats what happens when you mess with a mass murderer's tv show

Everybody just needs to take a break from politics and cool down!

Exploits the mentally ill for his own personal gain.

Mocks the ugly and strange looking for his own personal gain.

In reality he's a humorless asshole.

Get's offended when he's trolled but also made a career out of trolling other people.

Genuinely a piece of shit.

He has become a hothead

He's a cuck now

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SHOW BACK

TIM!

I'M FUCKING BEGGING YA, MY MAN.

I LOOK UP TO YA, YARE MY INSPIRATION!

JUST, PLEASE.... PLEASE.... GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK!

I like him. Personally I don't care about the political affilitation of a person as long as their work is still good. Too many people here care way too much about politics these days, lighten the fuck up and stop giving a shit you easily triggered teens.

midlife crisis i guess, really cringe

It's a little different when some faggot starts basing all his comedic "material" on stale ass fucking political beliefs, pukes it up on a plate and expects you to enjoy it

But his work isn't good.

his work is all political now though

People have the right to accept or reject political opinions. No one likes having politics preached to them by Hollywood celebrities. So many celebrities have learned this the hard ware over the past several decades.

And if you don't like it Tim, you can go fuck yourself. Go make fun of a mentally ill homeless person you piece of shit.

Surrounded by the liberal hollywood echo chamber to the point where he forgot how and why he become successful, now making politically correct "comedy" that get poor ratings and reviews, trying to get adult swim to pick up his Black Lives Matter wifes idea's.

It's what happens when you completely lose touch with reality and surround yourself with only people who have the same opinions and politics as you. Your views are never challenged, and when you get the slightest amount of pushback(Sup Forums) you completely lose your mind and overreact by making hilarious "cuck" songs which drive you further into political extremism and cut even more people with different views out of your life.

this

I still think he's being ironic. Like his rant about Sup Forums accounts. No one has Sup Forums accounts lol.

I'm signed into mine rn tho

Takes one to know one.

It just doesn't matter any more. It doesn't matter if everything he does is parody. He comes off as a smug, unlikable douche and nobody wants to buy that product.

tbqh, Tim H. has relied on a very narrow and repetitive schtick, which is
:50% early 90's public access TV
:25% easy-access absurdism based on having weird looking fake street people as the primary actors
:15% shock comedy based on taking advantage of the mentally ill
:10% "dumb" self-deprecating humor a la Check it Out

Eric was the brains behind the T&E show, and the reason for its success. Tim has always just been a meek stand-offish hipster millenial, who occasionally plays bizarre characters.

Tim's humor is funny for a little while, until you notice that after say 3 years or so, he is simply rehashing old material and has relied solely on his shtick. I like him to a small degree still. He's mildly entertaining. I might have some of his stuff on the background, but I have since become very bored with his work. He's just not intelligent enough to stay relevant. Time to move on to newer and better comedians. If Hyde can stop spouting political b.s., he will be the next guy/gal I'll watch. Some of WP was amazing (office scene, prison scene with John fucking Maus, and the school-teacher scene).

What's wrong with letting your wife to be fucked by a group of strong black bulls from time to time?

I found this whole thing pretty bizarre:

twitter.com/timheidecker/status/857525710193213440?lang=en

>Jew is the brains of the operation
Every time.

His more recent work is stale, repetitive, and shitty.

Still think Tom Goes to the Mayor is the most accurate cartoon representation of America ever though.

Only an old faggot trying to be hip and still relevant would post that Dawson's Creek shit.

If you're in here Tim I hope you die soon.

>What went wrong?

He went too deep into politics and it ruined him like many others

>Sam makes another thread

What's it like being on Medicaid?

fake

What's it like being on alimony, Tim?

How can you support treasonous faggots that actually want nothing but to see you die?

There was nothing right to ever go wrong.

look at this fag getting roasted on his own tweet

I've been theorizing that a lot of what he says and does on Twitter is some kind of ultra meta joke. I mean, the dude put out In Glendale and said he was 100% serious about it.

>tim's alimony payment is more than sam's unemployment check

Tim and Eric were always kind of chaotic neutral and never political or message-based, but then Tim decided to virtue signal a bit by taking on Trump supporters.

I understand disliking Trump, but I think Tim underestimated that his audience are generally more apolitical or even slightly right-leaning, and also didn't maybe realize the insensitivity in attacking his own midwestern type base / background, which as someone from that type of place he should understand the perspective of the working people there a little more.

I'm a big fan of Tim but it probably wasn't the smartest idea on his part. Doesn't change my opinion of him though.

I have always dispised Tim but not for any political views he may have. He is simply an unfunny fraud who has bluffed his way into show business as a one note discomfort comic. I've always hoped he'd get hit by a bus but now that I know what he's done to silence his competition and for what reasons I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers instead

>I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers instead
Didn't he get stabbed in the back by his nigger neihbors?

Yes and he apologized to the guy that stabbed him

Does anyone else agree that Tim's best work is the work he's doing right now?

Reminder that Tim admits he spends his free time replying to every single r/the_donald kid that calls him a cuck on twitter. This is his life now.

Where were you when tim became a trucker?

he embarrased sam hyde on his podcast and makes fun of alt right. if you watch his shows i dont know how you could ever think he was a cuckservative

I wish he would do more films like The Comedy

Agreed. When I see people hating Tim here I honestly get shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

>I have always dispised Tim but not for any political views he may have. He is simply an unfunny fraud who has bluffed his way into show business as a one note discomfort comic.

This. I never liked the guy and never found his brand of comedy funny.

>some kind of ultra meta joke

I agree with this, he's just trying to be an Andy Kauffman

I don't know why it's easier for people to accept that Heidecker is on seven layers of irony and that he isn't just some faggot

Libtard cuck, democratic shill.

No shit, he's being lame on purpose, it's a shtick. You really think the joke about meeting the trolls under the bridge was supposed to be a smart gag? He does this because it gets a reaction it just so happens he's doing it like a guy who would bomb on the Carson show.

I understand that it's a shtick. But he's just using it as an excuse to spout his true feelings.

He DOES want blacks to live amongst us, even after experiencing them firsthand.

He DID vote for Obama. Obama hung out with his best buddy Zach.

So I don't think the Kaufman card is gonna cover everything here. He was doing a little shtick at first when he started engaging Sup Forums, but he got genuinely upset by the bantz when the election was in full swing.

>Gotta send out those virtue signalling tweets if you want more bit parts in shit hollywood movies, goy.

He truly thinks everyone he meets out there is his friend.

At least he's out of jail.

>when your ego takes over

Sorry guys, but Tim is 100% right here

youtube.com/watch?v=jcVvKECzNKM

"HALF THE WRITERS ON THE DECKER SHOW ARE WOMEN!"

maybe thats why it sucks, Tim. (It'd still suck anyways.)

Nothing really went wrong, Tim just momentarily incurred the wrath of Sam Hyde and his 15 year old fanbase.

To put things in perspective:
Tim is
>happy
>productive
>working on several ongoing shows / projects

Sam is:
>cancelled
>uninsured
>whining about Tim all day on Sup Forums

>Tim is happy

lmfao

some serious cognitive dissonance going on. i'm sure lonely 4channers made up a lot of his fanbase before the election stuff. then those same people felt compelled to belong to something so they fell in line with trump&pol twats and have turned their back on him -- i'm sure plenty of them(you) still enjoy his content secretly though

>lonely 4channers
>trump&pol twats
>i'm sure plenty of them(you) still enjoy his content secretly though

Tim pls go. Your show was only good for internet reaction memes.

Getting too political was just the symptom. He went crazy. He's an old man who makes his livelihood attempting to be cool with younger people.

wife's ideas

what's this guy up to now?

probably into weird sex shit, gaining weight, and ironically makes child sacrifices

I spit chocolate milk out of my nose laughing at this

he's in Asus Anzari's show on netflix

dude can i get a reinv to the discord. i lost the link

you guys are circlejerking on and off Sup Forums?

They wouldn't offer you the same deal.