THE SJWS AND BLACKS HAVE TURNED ON HILLARY

After the DNCLeaks came out today, progressives, social justice warriors and blacks have turned on Hillary and see her as the fraud that she is. The biggest SJW and race baiter Shaun King has basically called for progressives to start a new party.

Our job as Trump supporters is to make these people STAY HOME in November. From now until election day we push the narrative that Hillary is corrupt and rigged the system against Bernie. That Hillary is a liar and will not help blacks. So we must use our accounts on twitter, facebook, etc etc to make these people stay home.

The time is now, lets win this for Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First off, I love you. I love us. Dammit.

LOL they continue tearing each other apart from the inside

Trump will win

It's okay most of these people are younger, meaning they'll stay home, then cry about the result later on twitter, just like with Brexit.

Yes

MEME IT

Holy shit Trump will really win.

It's glorious. As the right is coming together behind Trump and drawing in independents, the left keeps splintering more and more and Hillary is putting off more people than ever before.

Quints

And the left CONTINUES to eat itself

>we must use our accounts on twitter, facebook, etc etc
yeah but your accounts are all called PEPE1488 - 9000 GASTHEJEWSX:DDDDD

Kek will it

By your command, number 5

Wew

KEK

I want him to die slowly and painfully

>Whatever we do, I'll be out front ready to help us make it happen

>I will be leading, but tell me what to do first okay

Fucking yes, it's really happening

I have viewed this with my own eyes. A witness if you will

>shaun king will be never be black in your quantum timeline

If you SPLIT the democrat vote, that is the only way Trump can win.

This changes nothing.

Unfortunately, the Electoral College already decided who's going to win, and they can do so with impunity since the vast majority of the American public doesn't even know they exist or how the election process works on the most basic levels.

I'm ok with this. If anything, we should get some Elite Sup Forums Shills to promote it by pretending to be one of them.

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide

>Hillary stole our election, but,

>I do believe that stopping Trump is essential

Even though Shaun "WeWuz" King isn't a nigger, he sure has adopted their mindset.

I hope they start tearing eachother apart. It'll guarantee a Trump victory

So let it be meme'd, so let it be done.

>after this election
cucks

>I'll be out front ready to help us make it happen
>I'll be there to lead the movement you guys start

kek wills...

Is this fake ass nigga still relevant|? I only ever see his face on Sup Forums

Meme

Magic

Didnt 90% of dindus vote hilldog?
Figures a cracker wouldn't get it

Dammit.

>We must do something to stop them
>but not in this election
Yeah, that'll have the Democratic Party elites shaking in their boots. There's always a fucking "essential" election coming up that can be used to rationalize staying on the plantation.

Shaun kangz was always anti Hillary

Dunno about Deray though, if we get him telling people not to vote Hillary it would be good, but hes in bed with the DNC so i doubt it

Lmao. Bunch of faggots.

The electoral college is actually to Trump's benefit.

What if she's not nominated? :((

Honestly you should make them start a third party. It would then make a fourth party that can break from all those the old party bullshit.

>quints over dubs
kek really really wants memes guys

Let's do it Sup Forums

Fake a Clinton leak email, making it look like they investigated Shaun King and FBI confirmed to HRC that he is white

Meme It

BASED SERB IS WITH KEK

Witnessed

JESUS CHRIST QUINTS MEME MAGIC IS REAL. I AM ACUTALLY TEARING UP WTF IS WRONG WITH ME

IIRC Trump had 25% black support in the recent polls.

>is the fire rising?
>YES DAMNIT

Hillary picking a white VP will only push the sjws and blacks farther away from supporting her. If we can get only 5% of the blacks who voted for Obama in 2012 to stay home WE WILL WIN because more whites will be voting for Trump.

When Hillary picks her white VP, we slam her as a white supremacist and racist on social media.

I don't think most people take Shaun King seriously anymore. Even BLM has distanced itself from him.

Quick, stop this faggot! He's trying to stoop to Sharpton or Jackson levels of nigger-swindling

Kek wills it very much!

She loses support by the day.

I have looked unto the event horizon and have behold the body of Kek
May the wind masters of the 8 pillars preserve us

The left is eating itself.

It's so goddamn glorious

HIS WILL BE DONE

HAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS HABBENING HERE GUISE

Not really. The Electoral College is going to look out for the interests of their party, and everyone knows Trump isn't going to play their games.

It's the same reason Bernie got cucked in the primaries despite being infinitely more popular than Shilldog.

If Gary Johnson didn't exist Trump would demolish Hillary

Yes! Punish the democrats, make them Feel the Bern!

KEEEEEK WILLS IT!

>Our job as Trump supporters is to make these people STAY HOME in November
Spin it as a protest (because we all know how liberals and SJWs love protests). Make it sound like staying home is the equivalent to a sit in to "show the Democrat party what we think of their corrupt politics"

Or Plan B: Shill for Jill (((((Stein)))))

>The biggest SJW and race baiter Shaun King has basically called for progressives to start a new party.
I agree but I really want him to fuck off. He is the biggest piece of shit. Like old, white crusty dog shit.

The fire rises!

Hillary gets killed before the election, lord kek make it happen.

Kekd like hell

Are you implying there will be faithless electors? Because Trump only needs to win the swing states, it's possible he could lose the popular vote but still win the election due to states like California turning out against him heavily.

Wew goodness

No, hillary gets a stroke on live television during a debate with trump.

#BoycottForBernie

Kek hath blessed us

It has been offically memed

Capping this for later use.

I...I believe in Kek with all my heart!

include me in the screencap

include me too

>Our job as Trump supporters
>Our job
Don't assume that I'm with you just because I read Sup Forums. Trump is a scumbag, just the same as Hillary.
I wish Professor X would Cerebro both of them and convince them to stop running.

youtube.com/watch?v=AltMeuPkWRs

Deus Vult!

kek

>tfw we'll all be on r/Sup Forums

All these gets and still no hillary assassination.

perfect

THE MAGIC RISES BOYS

I still dont get why they refuse to vote for trump. If trump wins they get bernie to run for the democrats in four years. Plus if trump is as disastrous as they claim, then four years under his presidency will tip the favour toward someone like bernie. If hillary wins, then the earliest bernie can run is in 8 years. Why not work toward the future?

THANK YOU

Ah, pol.

Hating this nigger wannabe till he says something anti-hillary, then hes your boy.

>stay hypocrital, pol

Imb5 the enemy of my enemy, blah blah blah

DELETE THIS

remember kek is about as real as god.

So many Kekish digits in this thread

Niggers won't arrive at that by themselves. You need to naturally suggest they came up with an idea like that.

>I'll have you know I'm no trump supporter, I'm just an autist.

The holy 7s of KEK

I've been shilling for Jill on sanders reddit since Bernie made his Hilldawg endorsement. Seems like it's a winning strategy so far as I get plenty of up votes.

It's takes all of the restraint I can muster to not go off on all the retardation there though.