I've been with a Brazilian girl for the past few months and will be meeting her parents + younger sister tomorrow...

I've been with a Brazilian girl for the past few months and will be meeting her parents + younger sister tomorrow. Any advice or things to avoid? Anything is appreciate

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/08/brazil-longer-safe-refugees-immigrants-170809113330259.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does she have big bunda?

Have an orgy with all of them. It's only polite.

Don't drink the sopa.

Ask them about sopa de macaco

>a mutt dating a primate

This is going to be an exotic combination

yes don't talk in spanish even if they do

They're very laid back and hard to offend unless if religion or something.

Kek
Their offspring will look like this

Just don't talk shit like what they say in Sup Forums and you will be fine

Are Brazilians Arabs or something?

Are Brazilian parents okay if their daughter has some light PDA with her boyfriend in front of them

Depends on whether they're actually brasilian or just have a brasilian heritage.

Yeah, it's seen as cute. Just don't go overboard.

Also, brazilians are like cubans. If they chose to imigrate to USA it's certainly a right-wing family, so you better not act like a communist or they will get a bad impression.

Judging on how the political climate in Brasil is, i'd say avoid politics.

OI GENTE PRAZER TUDO BEM? ONDE ESTA A SOPA DE MACACO KKKKKKKKKKKK

If they are:
>Protestant
prepare to hear a lot right wing shit like hating on gays and abortion. Most come from the poor or lower middle-class
>Catholics
Barely care about religion, visit a Church less than twice a year. You should be fine unless you go fedora-tipping atheist on them.
>Gommies
Exactly the same as American liberals.

Rub shit all over yourself and remember to drag your knuckles on the ground as you walk towards them. Behaving otherwise risks provoking a life-threatening attack from the boons.

>don't call them monkeys
>don't call them monkeys
>don't call them monkeys

Dont be disrespectful or you will be a star in a gore website

Also, what's the region you going for?
North = extreme savages
Middle = savages
South = may or not be savages, but civilised (will tell you if you are going to join statistics)

Also never try to be a smart ass, no matter what. Never depreciate Brazil, never, no matter what.

If they appear to be going to kill you, say you are going to send them money because their lovely daughter makes it all worth.

If they cut one of your arms off or a leg just stay strong and don't scream, they are testing if you are a real man.

Do never insult anyone, never call someone monkey or you and her entire family will die a brutal death.

Insult the hell out of them, monkeyzilians find insults a nice way to break the ice in conversations.
Call them monkeys.
Ask if sopa de macaco is on the menu.
Tell them that their soccer team sucks dicks and make jokes about 7-1

Do you know if he is White?

>Are Brazilians Arabs or something?

NO, arabs dont stand a chance to live here
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/08/brazil-longer-safe-refugees-immigrants-170809113330259.html

I don't know. I'm just being cautios to make sure he goes back in one peace and don't spread shit about us.

Arabs in Brazil don't live long

this

>Any advice or things to avoid?
Bring them some macaco soup

Don't talk about politics or violence, people already know that this country is finished, even if asked don't respond or be subjective, this a test.