twitter.com/AnonBabble

roasties love him

youtube.com/watch?v=d27AwWi6TCM

most of the male Sup Forums users are like him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAKJw8Cz1c

This is very unsettling.

chilling manifesto

Not really. Don't kick the bear and everything will be OK

I always wondered why he had such trouble having sex while living in the state with the most whores.

After hearing his voice now, I get it

the roastie survived and she was saved by Chad and then she received Chad' cock

hahahahahahahahgahahahavav Supreme Gentleman BTFO

If you can't get a whore one day in a party with this car and the money he had then I don't know.

Maybe he didn't want whores an all he wanted was real love.

he wanted chad, not stacey

>the way he instinctively moves his head into the light to make his eyes look brighter

guy was the textbook definition of an inferiority complex, even people with money and looks can fall for the memes

He was just a massive faggot who cried all the time, and then wondered why women didn't want to fuck him

>throws his latte at couples

i wish he had written more details about hearing his little sister getting fucked in the room next to his

His manifesto

Movie when?

Yfw Elliott could have been an once-in-a-generation great actor
Narcissistic, intuitive in voice intonation, superb control of face muscles, euarasian.

Stacies robbed us of the next Brando

>Rated R for extreme violence

best part of this saga was him pissing into a beer cup at a party he wasn't invited to, throwing it on someone then promptly getting the shit kicked out of him

>Sprays orange juice at couples

Except they wish they had even an inkling of the drive this stupid little bitch had. It's easier to just whine and call others autistic faggots on Sup Forums all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=JblflIdXZ0Q

people that don't murder others are infinitely better than those who do

>Art History
HAHAHAHAHA

>it's been almost 3 years since the day of retribution

>The drive to target a sorority house, get stopped by a locked door, say fuck it and shoot up a store instead
Now that's dedication to the cause

>spills his drinks over random people in public
>WHY DONT PEOPLE LIKE ME REEEEEE

It's a real mystery why he was still a virgin with his charming demeanor

4 inch

except most people on Sup Forums don't have half the looks or money he had so there's way less delusion in being undesirable, elliot could have easily fucked a different 5/10 every night until he died, but he never made an actual effort and just bitched and complained

the average Sup Forums woman hater wishes they could bag a 5/10

>elliot rodgers pulls a gun on you
>know you're going to be dead within the next 5 minutes

i'd prolly still laugh at him

>had money
>had a car
>looked okay

If he wasn't a full blown autist who threw coffee at people he probably would've gotten a gf

>elliot could have easily fucked a different 5/10 every night until he died
No, he couldn't

>5'9 135

jesus no wonder he was bullied

Okay, so someone wanna fill me in on who the fuck this guy is and why i keep seeing him on this website?

Where have you been the last like 3 years?

>Not knowing Rodger the Dodger

>he got the asian hairline
>but also the asian dick

why must we suffer so
youtube.com/watch?v=Cog0HvOEnfE

He killed people because girls thought he was a creepy loser (he was) and 4cucks worship him because they are just as autistic as him.
>in b4 toastey roastiey ;>)

The supreme gentleman. Cheated by the world of what was rightfully his

>Sup Forums worships him
kek or we just meme because we're self aware enough to understand how fucking cringy this faggot was and find it funny that despite winning the genetic lottery he still found a way to fuck it up

Why didn't he fuck boys? Why didn't he fuck whores?

>admitting you're an outtie

groce, cut that shit

Did he write about what he would do if he was the last man on earth?
Stuff like banning lesbians so women wouldn't choose each other over him.
Or am I thinking of someone else?

>despite winning the genetic lottery

Our savior, the man who started the day of retribution.

I mean, he wasn't that bad looking, and his dad had money. Like, he hit some kind of cosmic lottery when he was born into this world.

Not that guy, but I semi agree. Elliot's problem was that he was socially fucked, likely mental illness of some sort that nobody really knew of or cared about.

He wasn't after the sex. He wanted attention and love that his mother (and father) never gave him

>youtube.com/watch?v=mu6NKHtLzks

Nah I just like his manifesto, it almost starts with a "yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got here"

we worship him because he stood up to the roasties and set the stage

rodgers is one of the reasons trump ran for president

>some sort that nobody really knew of or cared about.

He was put into therapy and on medication and his parents even hired a girl to go out on dates with him to teach him to interact with women. He needed to be put into an institution.

>rodgers is one of the reasons trump ran for president

I'm gonna need a source for that.

The voice itself isn't that bad, it's more his speech patterns

>he wasn't that bad looking
he was a 5'9 135 pound HAPA w//a 4 inch dick.

That's not winning the genetic lottery, that's like wining $2 off a genetic scratch off.

>his dad had money
when will this meme end? A rented house and a leased 328i doesn't qualify as 'having money'.

ER's father was a poseur.

Why didn't he get a bf then?

Kek his fucking voice, all he needed was a friend to slap his shit.

its true

he ushered in a new age. i'm suprised more haven't noticed that his actions split us off onto a new, exciting timeline. it was when it all started.

Fuck, we get a Light Yagami in real life, and he's too fucking retarded to actually accomplish anything.

>rodgers is one of the reasons trump ran for president
FACT

Barron told his dad about Elliott's plight.

Light was a genius who got all the bitches though

>Yfw Elliott could have been an once-in-a-generation great actor

I disagree.

He'd have been a great author.

>implying barron isnt a chad

Like all the great art genius Elliot was famous and recognized after dead. Sad.

Barron is a Chad with the soul of a poet.

He is the chosen one.

the dick thing doesn't matter (because no girl ever saw it) but the dude was undoubtedly an 8/10

>that jawline
>those cheekbones
>them lips
>them eyes

if he had even an ounce of social skills he could've slain less attractive girls

contrary to Sup Forums belief, getting laid isn't that hard, you just have to lower your standards a rung or two below your own attractiveness, then the pussy flies in

first world problems, amirite?

Baron is Alexander, Elliott is his Aristotle.
There needed to be an Aristotle to groom the young emperor

Not going to lie. He was a good looking guy.

he's a manlet and a lanklet.

Those features might have helped him out as a ladyboy.

>Thinking Elliot is good looking
When will you learn?

Correct.

And one day Reviewbrah will be Barron's Parmenio.

It was written.

facial features > build

sorry sweetie, but your body only goes so far when your face looks like shit. I have two friends who are perfect examples, so I can view it in real time

>tall muscular friend 6'3, but baby faced
>never gets laid
>chad looking friend literal 9/10 around 5'9
>doesn't even have to try

>cream their pants over fedora lord
>reject irl equivalent
UNFAIR!

He was no Link from BOTW but he was good looking. 6/10 face but his personality and voice ruined it.

>>cream their pants over fedora lord
Who are you talking about?

And man Elliot's manifesto was a wild ride. I really wish he had kept a blog or a twitter. I almost wonder if he was trolling the entire time, in that obviously he meant to shoot people but decided to leave behind this absurd, cartoon persona behind as a joke.

>t. manlet

when will they learn?

>tfw you see the meme get busted before your very eyes

it's truly a sight to behold

>Bianca DeCock

Cant make that shit up famalam.

Who should play the supreme gentleman in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=3osMPatlJB4

Yeah I am 5'11 and after work the other day I saw a 9/10 blonde girl probably about 5'6 with a 5'8 guy who looked a bit strange sought of like a wigger.

>Link
>good looking

Maybe if your a faggot. BotW Link is pure twink mode.

He had a shit personality and no self-awareness at all. All he had to do was chill and act like he was super busy (focusing on school or a job for example). Instead, he zeroed in on girls pretty hard. That only scares them (unless you really are a Chad).

Correct. He didn't even need to have a good personality. Millions of normies get by with the way you described

you two are under the impression that millions of normies get through life simply by 'acting busy'?

Elliott was a nasty manlet who thought he deserved Stacy. He could have been as actually busy as a Jamaican paying child support and he still wouldn't have gotten laid.

Have you actually spent significant amount of time with normies? They often are as empty as it gets
You can navigate their world in autopilot

>i screamed at them with rage as i sprayed them with my super soaker
nigger are you trolling?

>forgetting items at partys you don't remember you were thrown out of only minutes before
>showing up at the party again to drunk to stand or talk so you just mutter incoherently
>get thrown out without items
>repeat indefinitely
every time