O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

DOG BLESS

STOP BULLYING AMERICANS

t. sharts himself with every bit of seismic activity

t. Sharts himself every time Germany wants to anschluss or lebensraum

l'abomination...

t. sharts himself every time the restaurant has the 68' Chateau le blanc instead of the 67

>Et Dominus ad vadum
>Et Dominus ad vadum

>sharts himself with every bit of seismic activity
wrong
it must be at leas 8 degrees richter

la creatura...

>Sudan
be assblasted all you want, I don't think about you at all ;)

reductio ad absurdum doesnt work and the richter scale has been superseded by some new scale

>unironically defending amerilards
did the foreign aid check just get mailed in , abdul?

ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

I bet you don't think at all

>t. amerimutt from /flags/ with proxy

SHALL

>LARPing as """"SUDAN""""

Based muttposters

Sudan is based t bh
poster is probably larper tho

SHART

No its actually me but I think the board is too heavily skewed against the US, this ruins the sense of camaraderie and brotherly banter we've had for a while, similar incidents with Sweden, Britain and France have ruined the board. Also feel bad for India and Israel they took too much.

Not nuking the rest of the world was a mistake

TY bro

But the balance of banter is too far to one side, this could have bad long-term effects

los goblinos...

>batner USA
>Sudan flag defends it

>deleted
Kek, the American goons moderating really are arsehurt manchildren.

test

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
So much for politically incorrect. Literally can't handle the truth.

Stop posting this stupid fucking meme

lískni si ty nezletilá rakovino

>but I think the board is too heavily skewed against the US
This mongrel meme isn't about America or Americans, but in particular a very cancerous type of loud retard who came to Sup Forums during the US election period and have been shitting up the site ever since. It just happens to be that the extreme majority of these are Americans but they aren't like your average user who has been here for years. Most of the website for all of its years has been American anons but is has only been the past few years that various boards have been flooded with off topic race and identity politics bullshit, so clearly it isn't a US issue.
Also, if you haven't noticed there are other American anons having a laugh at the expense of the scum from Sup Forums who are legitimately offended by these silly humorous images yet refuse to remain in their containment board.
Think of it as a jocular stress relief. We've tried ignoring them but they just scream louder and continue to spam. We've tried reporting them but mods are either too lazy or they don't want to disrupt the Sup Forums hivemind after RapeApe fired a mod who was here for over a decade, just for telling one of the fuckers to go away via a personalised ban message. So all we really have is taking the piss out of them and we've found a way which is both funny, silly, easy to propagate and which exclusively pisses off the exactly sort of people who are ruining this site.

They think it is a campaign being funded by a billionaire, to fuck sake. These Sup Forumstards deserve to be made fun of.

This, except I think it started with that whole Gamergate thing (which I still don't actually understand).

>inb4 Sup Forums was always racist
Yes, but there's a difference between "lol aids niggers like kfc and watermelon" and "chanology 2.0: let me proceed to derail every thread with my crime statistics so i can recruit other true believers"

Wow, very will written. I was a bit confused at how others picked up their presence but then I remembered I am autistic

>implying you're not 13 as well

*inhales*

AYO IM WHITE YOU GET IT YOU DUMB YUROPOOR?? WHITEEEEEE MUHFUGGA

>y-you too
lískni si podruhé
a ještě jednou páč si to zasloužíš

Jesus christ someone call Czech child services

*kisses fingers* Eyy, mi baño stromboli para la scaruffi ricci watusi!

Oh say, does that shart splashed banner yet wave?

nice rare abomination

the Black Orkish Speech is unknown to me

>not talking in english
what a shame that you're implying I'm underage b&, yet you can't even write in English. Truly pathetic representation of our glorious nation.

hows your vacation mutt?