Tfw we will never, ever get superhero movies with this much love and soul put into them again

>tfw we will never, ever get superhero movies with this much love and soul put into them again
>tfw we will never, ever get superhero movies that blend action, drama, comedy, and romance as well as these did
>tfw everything is either edgy grimdark or a Reddit-tier Marvel quipfest
What went wrong?

the year 2012

can anyone name a worse year

the third image in your picture

Sony Pictures being run by retards, that's what happened. All they had to do was step back and let Sam Raimi do his thing, but the suits got money-drunk and greedy and tried to intervene with their ideas and demands.

>spider man
>only has four limbs

You need a real director with a gift for blending those things together. And the freedom to do so without a toy company or whoever telling you what characters to put in your movie.

>le Spider-Man 3 is so bad haha am I right guys xDDD am I patrician yet?

Well when Shyamalan releases Glass, he'll become the director of the greatest superhero film trilogy, and possibly one of the greatest film trilogies of all time.

let me guess: you also enjoy the Star Wars prequels and think the hate is a meme?

I haven't seen the prequels, so I don't know. But yes, acting as though Spider-Man 3 is some godawful, unimaginable abortion of a film is, indeed, a meme.

Spider-Man 3 is KINO (faggot kino but still kino)

Three may have fucked up, due to studio meddling, but that aside, Superhero movies never "fell from grace", Raimi is just that good and and too tough of an act to follow. You don't blame Daniel Craig for not being as good as Sean Connery, you just kinda know that no one can top Sean Connery.

honestly the most hilariously bad movies i've ever seen. cried laughing last time i watched the first one

>"What's your name, kid?"
>"The Human Holocaust"
>"Pssh. Name yourself after something that actually happened kid."

Was this line ever in the original theatrical run, or did Raimi slip it in for the special edition?

>tfw really enjoyed the first two, and felt let down by the third
>tfw really enjoy early MCU stuff like IM1 etc
>Still enjoy the new stuff for the action but can't stand the plots, constant jokes etc

Seriously, these films give off such a different feel compared to the early stuff

>Le one trick pony sellout hack man

>You'll get your rent when you evict the niggers from next door
I never caught that one as a kid

You can't be this much of a retard, can you?