ITT: Sup Forums predicts what The Last Jedi will be like

>The Force is really a spectrum.
>Luke finds books written by empowered female force users and comes to the conclusion above.
>In Luke's only action scene, he gets injured and needs Rey to save him.
>Luke dies and his character arc is ruined beyond repair.
>Rey shows her teeth by referring to Kylo by his real name in a menacing tone.
>The First Order has another rally reinforcing that they are Neo-Nazis.
>Kylo throws more temper tantrums.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/4b6a0i/valara_and_mon_destra_a_minor_update_on_the/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valara_Saar
youtube.com/watch?v=aUsSimP_FY0
variety.com/2015/film/news/jj-abrams-star-wars-episode-viii-1201667205/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

like empire strikes back

It's TFA 2.0.

Leia dies offscreen, instigating a "peaceful" riot.

why does jon snow have a lightsaber

Leia is in the movie for 10 minutes, but Disney advertises her as if she is in most of the movie.

Reylo will happen. It won't be romantic but they will grow closer through their connection and Rey will develop compassion for him.

Oh good God, don't let that happen.

>Kylo didn't destroy the temple
>a "light side fanatic" did
>he was buttmad that Luke wasnt teaching to the strict OG jedi teachings and instead had a more natural interpretation of the Force
>Kylo was too late to save everyone, blames their deaths on the "light"
>he goes dark with the only survivors, the knights of Ren, and they go to Snoke who promises them clarity
>Kylo wants to kill Luke for failing to stop the attack and allowing his friends to die

>Rey is the lightside fanatic's daughter, who he abandoned in an attempt to show Luke how dedicated to the order he was

Dubs. Also this sounds probable
>White male religious fanatics fuck everything up and Rey is the only one who can sort it all up.

Nice.

Better check these.

>Rey trains with Luke
>Kylo trains with Snoke
>Maintains a bond with Kylo, they have shared dreams that they both hide from their masters
>When Kylo is tortured by Snoke, Rey can feel/sense it.
>She has visions of Kylo when he was young and starts having sympathy for him
>Snoke sends Kylo to find Rey and kill Luke
>Luke tells Rey that she has to kill Kylo in order for Snoke to be defeated
>They battle in the rain
>Rey loses her footing and slips off a cliff into water and she can't swim
>Kylo ends up saving her
>Luke starts to think maybe he was wrong about Kylo being completely lost to them
>Realizes Rey is the key to bringing him back, not defeating him and that BOTH of them are needed to defeat Snoke and bring balance to the force.

Alternatively, Luke stays bitter and thinking they have to kill Kylo, which leads to Rey essentially accepting his offer from TFA and runs away with him at the end of the movie, both forsaking their masters.

It's happening, so prepare yourself. Even MSW is acting like it's a valid theory when they used to make fun of it before. They know something we don't.

Not bad. Han never mentioned who killed the trainees, just that it was a "boy/apprentice." Would fit in with Disney's attempt to ape the OT at every turn and have their own le epic twist.

>MSW acting like it's a valid theory.
Link?

>"My chapped bloody testicles, Rey! I want you to lick them!"
>"WHAT?!?"
>"It's the only way to bring balance to the force!"

Probably worthless shit, just like TFA.
It's hard to recover after Jew Jew's garbage.
I actually have no idea how can this be recovered, since they've established such a shitty story and characters.
But plebs gonna eat it up, who cares.

>a random orange badguy that looks like vaguely like Trump is killed by Rey
>willheim scream
>she looks at the camera and winks, "That one was for you Reddit"
>easter egg featuring Rick and Morty appearing in the background in a scene
>a "genderless" alien character
>ham-fisted attempts to make Rey seem more vulnerable and less like a Mary Sue

Episode 172:
>"What if the Reylos get their wish? And if that was the story, I would be okay with it, if it went that way."

>"As long as it works."

>"There’s no indications it’s going that way YET but if they did both move towards the grey, not the light, not being a Jedi kind of thing, and what with the title being The Last Jedi... what if it does mean that’s the last Jedi because there’s not going to be Jedi, there’s something new now."

>"If it goes that way, what if she marries Kylo or they get together and then now, she’s not really Luke’s daughter, but she’s his niece and she’s basically a Skywalker through the bloodline, the lineage."

and from Episode 128:

>"Kylo Ren and Rey gotta have something more going down. I don’t know if it’s romance, if it's complete hatred, if it’s you know, but, erm…I know, we can’t talk about it, there’s certain things we’ve heard – and it’s not romance, it’s not romance, but there’s certain things that we’ve heard recently about what’s going down and what Rey, how Rey feels –"

>“Yeah, let’s just leave it at that.”

>"I don’t know if it’s romance"
>"I-it's not romance or anything"

Is MSW just retarded or is this their way of covering up after they just said something that could potentially be a spoiler?

>she’s not really Luke’s daughter, but she’s his niece and she’s basically a Skywalker through the bloodline, the lineage."

wat

>Finn becomes Jedi immediately after declaring his love for Poe and having sex with him

They're saying if she marries Kylo, she would be Luke's niece-in-law and Leia's daughter-in-law. She would be a Skywalker by marriage, and her future children would carry on the Skywalker/Solo legacy, making her as important to the story as Padme was.

>The force is like gender, it's on a spectrum

>Kylo turns full dark side

>Luke and Kylo discovered something bad about the Jedi in the past. It disillusioned Luke and was the last straw in Kylo turning
>Kylo starts to move more toward anti-hero than villain. He and Rey's relationship develops.
>Rey starts to question why the dark side is so bad
>Rey discovers that in some way, directly or indirectly, Luke has something to do with her isolation
>She ends the movie feeling like she can't trust anybody
>Snoke sets his sights on Rey instead of Kylo

No, she'd surpass the Skywalker legacy. Which is why she must be one by blood.

Apologize RIGHT NOW

Even if she didn't marry Kylo, I think Rey's story is about realizing that her real family is never returning and that she needs to move forward and find her own. The Skywalkers will be her adoptive family, in a way.

Cause my force junk is so oh oh oh.

she's not one by blood. get over it man.

>more humor to fill the void of plot holes
>more questions than answers
>at least half a dozen books required to understand the story.

not until I see it

>The Knights of Ren are actually Luke's creation

would be awesome desu

Yeah I agree with this. I still think marrying Kylo would be a good way to officially make her part of that family while also making her own with Kylo and having her future kids have actual Skywalker blood. But she will definitely be informally adopted by them either way.

prepare yourself, pal.

Rey becomes a Master and creates the Knights of Rey to fight the Sith (as in, she is the Last Jedi so she trains more with her crazy force women power thing or whatever). This leads to the next film where she gets rid of Sith and then turns evil, splintering the Knights of Rey into Sith and Jedi. Her padawan (can be her daughter/son or somebody she saves in childhood) leading the Jedi's. The next film ends with Rey being killed by her Padawan and Rey's Tree God power bollocks returning to the void or whatever.

This sets everything in motion again.

luke will get into a lightsaber fight with whoever and need to be saved by rey

rey will barely save him and then go on to defeat kylo in the rematch

finn is restored out of his coma with no downsides to being lightsabered up the spine and is seen walking again at least 30 minutes into the movie

he somehow does a lightsaber stunt and beats kylo in a 1v1 in order to save a weakened rey

he and rey kiss at the end aboard the millenium falcon while standing on a random white stormtrooper's corpse (he loses his helmet in a battle somehow and says "heil hitler...white makes right..." while doing a nazi salute during his death throes)

brand new toys are released, the droid outsells everyone else by miles yet again

please watch the third episode!

There was obvious hiding meaning behind what Maz says, what Rey believes and what truly happened.

Remember the supposed Trump alien going to be in Rogue One that Sup Forums screeched about?

Short attention spans, huh?

What did she actually say? I don't get it.

>arguing with Pablo
>an official story supervisor for lore
>on Rey's parentage
Does this Bobby not know who he is?

He liked these tweets too. The second one is what he's referring to. It clearly seperates Luke from her family.

Saying "your family is never coming back.. but your family still could" makes no sense.

He's not arguing with him. Pablo saw the tweet and commented. He's making fun of people who are autistic enough to still think Rey is Luke's daughter after what Maz said.

>Luke?
>No, her family,

He would outright debunk it if he was allowed to. Instead he just drops hints like this that make it obvious to anyone with half a brain that she's not a Skywalker.

>Kylo is the Skywalker in TFA

Rey Skywalker fags BTFO.

The thing is:

a) 'whoever'. The person that left Rey in Jakku, whom she believes is her family, may not be so.

b) 'someone still /could/'.

Luke, unless he trained her when she was little without having any blood ties to her, isn't seeking a daughter. Meanwhile, Rey expectations aren't only in training. She wants to /belong/, connect beyond a teacher/master relationship. Why assume Luke could provide her this, when he's running away from his family?

c) The LS called to her. Anakin/Luke's lightsaber. It gave her visions connected to both.

>The person that left Rey in Jakku, whom she believes is her family, may not be so.

It's already been confirmed that she really was left there by her parents. Keep up.

>The LS called to her. Anakin/Luke's lightsaber. It gave her visions connected to both.

And she was trying to give it back to Luke in the end. It called to her because it wanted to lead her to Luke. Her having visions connecting to them means nothing either, there's a force ability where you can pull memories from inanimate objects. Seriously, that's probably the only good "proof" that she's a Skywalker and they could easily explain it away.

>"The Jedi must end" is really about ending the force binary. This will be the empire-like twist

>The Force Awakens, and is more inclusive, not just for white Skywalkers!

Will you fuck off with your identity politics? Thanks.

>Luke finds books written by empowered female force users

reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/4b6a0i/valara_and_mon_destra_a_minor_update_on_the/

"Valara" and "Mon Destra" are the two names registered back in August of last year by Lucasfilm, and have since remained a total mystery. When they were first filed, it was for the vague "Education and entertainment services" category. We didn't know if they were character names, place names, something videogame related, a new product or something completely different. Well now...

On March 15 Lucasfilm sent the USPTO an amendment to change the category of both Valara and Mon Destra. Specifically, they switched to the much more specific list of:

Production, distribution, and rental of motion picture films; production, distribution, and rental of television programs; production and rental of sound and visual recordings; production of live-action and animated entertainment shows and interactive programs for distribution...amusement park and theme park services; educational and entertainment services rendered in or relating to theme parks

So this looks like both Valara and Mon Destra will be significantly important to upcoming Star Wars film and visual media projects. The fact they specifically called out live performances and entertainer services means we will almost certainly be seeing characters bearing those names as prominent figures in future Star Wars media, or we will be seeing the Star Wars Land park with regions/areas with those names.

this actually sounds pretty good, as long as Snoke reveals had another apprentice(s before Kylo Ren (making him feel useless and inferior), who will be a major antagonist in Ep IX

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Valara_Saar

Valara Saar, also known as the Prophetess, was a female Human Force Adept from Yashuvhu who lived sometime during the waning years of the Galactic Republic and into the reign of the Galactic Empire. When the Republic vessel Pathfinder III landed on Yashuvhu, Saar eagerly learned of the Jedi and sought to join the Jedi Order. Being skilled with the learning of language, she quickly acquired a facility with Galactic Basic Standard. As a result, she mediated between the native Yashuvhi and the Republic crew, and eventually convinced the first contact team to take her off-world to become a Jedi. In spite of her skill and eagerness to learn, she was unable to join the Order and proceeded to wander. After a period aimlessly traveling the galaxy, she returned to her native planet. There, living isolated in the Yashaka Mountains, she continued learning of the Force, and became a teacher to some of the Yashuvhi citizens. Her teachings, along with her encounter with the Chiss Ascendancy, were rediscovered in 28 ABY by Luke Skywalker on his search for Zonama Sekot.

Saar was a descendant of a Human Jedi who had crashed on the incommunicado planet Yashuvhu sometime during the time of the Old Republic. Saar's talents with the Force were evident when she was a small child; she also inherited the sacred scroll, a weathered document on which her long-dead relative had written a part of the Jedi Code.[1]

Saar convinced the Pathfinder III crew to take her to other worlds, with the hope of following the path of the Jedi. Nevertheless, the Jedi were too restrictive for her free-spirited soul. While she was taught some important skills and worked diligently, she eventually left the Jedi without any hope of joining the Order. Disillusioned, Saar decided instead to look for her destiny elsewhere in the galaxy, becoming a wanderer.

Although Saar lived in isolation, she was known as a defender of her people, particularly against the Chiss Ascendancy.[1] In 28 ABY, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker discovered a series of documents in the Chiss Expeditionary Library on Csilla about Valara Saar and her home planet while searching for information regarding Zonama Sekot.

The land that you go to at the Star Wars theme park will probably be Valara Saar's planet when she was still alive. She'll be one of the characters there and she'll teach guests about the force.

Possibly Han Solo will visit the planet in his solo movie to explain why the Millennium Falcon will be there. Otherwise it might just be another ship of the same kind as the Millennium Falcon, but no Solo's ship.

Yeah, I can definitely see that happening. Kylo thinks he's special/important to Snoke but he's really not, he's just using him.

>he's just using him
it'd be cool to have Snoke tell Kylo he was only using him for his heritage or something like that, something that motivates Kylo to want to defeat him

>Down's Syndrome Potato

Pic related.

Yeah it would be totally unlike Star Wars for someone to outright lie about a vital piece of character backstory, amirite?

Daisy Ridley on Adam Driver:

>"He’s what? Six foot five and however many pounds. He’s a big, big guy.”

There's no way he's actually 6'5" right?

Believe what you want, man. Just don't act shocked when she's not Luke's kid this December.

>He's a big, big guy.

If the next Star Wars flick ISN'T a beat-for-beat remake of Empire then yes, I will be surprised. I won't care, tho, because after TFA I'm done watching these shitty movies.

>1.89 m

Just over six feet.

Mark Hamill already unintentionally confirmed Luke has no action scenes. So heres my prediction for Lukes part.

>Luke is in the first 20 mins of the movie training ray through a montage
>Bad thing happens
>Luke and Rey get separated and he tells her to meet her somewhere
>Rey finds Luke at the end of the movie and he sacrifices his life to save her.
>He tells Rey some big plot twist and dies.

Yeah. no. Hamil has made it clear that he HATES everything that has been done to his character, so you can bet he won't be getting a heroic death or having any meaningful contribution to the plot.

>Mark Hamill already unintentionally confirmed Luke has no action scenes.
No he didn't

Source for this?

Hamil said at first he hated it but then changed his mind. He could have shit personal taste you know, he's an actor not a writer. For all you know, he wanted Luke to become a robot terminator who was Rey's son from the future.

Shitty version of empire strikes back. Might be surprised if it's not, but it will regardless still be trash.

>The Jedi are problematic
>we need to be more inclusive of the Sith
>intergalatic friendship is our strength
>real men like women with tentacles
>Sithphobia is racist
>Luke wants to deport this

Disney isn't stupid, user. You don't make a few billion per movie by being stupid. Second film is not going to be a rehash. That's what the first one was for.

First movie was an almost shot for shot remake and it made a billion fucking dollars, you think Disney is going to change such a successful formula?

youtube.com/watch?v=aUsSimP_FY0

Well my post in my opinion is a compley shitty role for Luke to have in the movie. I dont think its meaningful at all. I really hope he dosent die in this movie.

wew

There goes my interests in watching this trash.

Oh he DEFINITELY dies, Hamil wouldn't be so unguarded in his comments if there was any chance of him being future movies in the series.

that converts to 6'2 and a bit, not "just over 6ft"

He probably means whipping around a lightsaber. Luke is probably at a point where he could kick ass with just the Force, which doesn't require a big fight scene.

Adam's around 6'3. So are Domhnall Gleeson and Gwendoline Christie. The dark side is tall.

I think it has been argued to death how the first one was an intentional rehash and now these last two are going to br more creative. But we can wait and see.

What part of anything Disney of Jew Jew has ever done makes you think they're going to stop rehashing shit they know will sell and start making actual creative decisions?

Christ will you just let up for a fucking second? You sound autistic as fuck, can I give you my opinion or not? This contrarian bullshit gets old you obtuse faggot. Have a discussion.

Your opinion is based on nothing at all. MINE is based on the past thirty years or so history of Disney and on literally everything Jew Jew has ever done.

This is just him being vague and then intentionally a troll at the end. Were you able to read his mind, user? Did one of his blinks tip you off?

I guess you are unable to have a discussion.

Christ, you make SW fans look autistic as all shit with this aspie behavior. Nobody is going to want to converse with you.

What discussion idiot? You stupidly claiming that despite ALL the evidence, Jew Jew will suddenly become a visionary auteur and not just produce yet another by the number "product"? Or do you mean your idiotic and credulous belief that Disney will stop being a money-making machine dedicated only to maximizing profits and decide to make an original movie instead? I will literally kill myself life on FaceBook if the last jedi isn't a worthless rehash of Empire, that's how certain I am that Jew Jew and Disney will continue to do what they have been doing, and indeed what they have very often said they WILL continue to do.

It's like you physically can't talk to anyone who you even remotely disagree with. This is a sign of autism.

This fandom is the fucking worst. Almost as autistic as Homestuckers.

JJ is neither directing nor producing The Last Jedi...

He is a producer, but isn't having a creative role in the films.

Show me where it says he is producer.

All you need to do is a simple google search.

"Although no longer directing, Abrams will be staying on with the “Star Wars” franchise as an executive producer."

variety.com/2015/film/news/jj-abrams-star-wars-episode-viii-1201667205/

>han solo returns from dead
>he has survived
>leia dies
>luke dies
>leia returns from dead
>chewbacca dies
>finn dies
>finn returns from dead
>kylo kills luke
>rey kills kylo
>kylo returns from dead
>kylo kills rey
>cliffhanger ending

Kylo cries.

Crylo

Fine. Doesn't mean much, but fine.

Does he cry because of his father or because Rey won't sit on his dick?