What is wrong with Estonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7WERN6RLlo
youtube.com/watch?v=ozg4iPsMH7c
youtube.com/watch?v=GAlLXeN0Iu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Aidstugal

Depends
Russians are the HIV spreaders, and they make up 30% of the population. Also not to mention that there are only 1.3 mil people here, so everyone basically sleeps under the same blanket

>Russians are the HIV spreaders

It will probably lessen dramatically, as the late millenials ('95 and up) are pretty concerned about safe sex. As you surely know, during the soviet era condoms were pretty deficit stuff, nothing like today.

No offence, but they are. All regions that are populated mostly by russians are also HIV heavy. Nothing personal or political.

Lol.

Kuradi Haigus Ida-Virumaal.

Same as Russia and Ukraine - drug and whores.

ja lasnamäel

Proof? Or u just a anti-slav shill?

Our score is pretty low.
Gotta get on that pronto

it's not that bad really, it's probably junkies. And besides, even if those figures are right, it means there are 2500 HIV cases in the country.

And also just because your value isn't listed here, doesn't mean it's low

nah, it's true

Typical nigger, feelings are more powerful than facts!

>Italy
>'not available'

Tallinn (of which 50% is sadly russian) and eastern estonian towns are the hotspots, where by some coincidence russians live by majority

RARE
A
R
E

NEW
E
W

I recall some data that russians were responsible for 90% of HIV cases in Estonia.

>13 for Luxembourg
Christ it's a pandemic!

I didn't put myself correctly, towns that in the past required a lot of cheap workforce are the hotspots, it just happens most of them are in eastern estonia, where there are some minerals to be mined.

Russians really are niggers in white skin.

>148
London did this

How new are you m8?

Im glad theres much AIDS here. Faggots with sexual lives can all go to hell.

Where were you when #RussianLivesMatter movement takes over Estonia? The system is stacked against us nahui!

>russians
>white
lmao

Data from 2009 but nothing has prolly changed. "Tallinn" is the capital, "ida-virumaa" is where all the russian niggers reside (east estonia basically)

Found some map to compare

that and our retarded health system
>Be Kenyan
>Have AIDS
>fly to Britain and get expensive AID medication for free
>lol thanks

White Russians dont have HIV.
Nigger Russians do have HIV.
Just like there is a difference between a nigger and a black man.

They don't die from it anymore, or atleast they live like 30 more years after infected and start treatment.
Not to mention that here those medications are 100% free for all who need them.

> O que fica garantido desde já é que a comparticipação destes medicamentos manter-se-á a 100% para o utente

>anti-slav shill
Why don't you try living in russia if you love it so much?

Also, you have posted population density map. Is there any actual hiv map?

to how many people have you passed it down nigger?

>

Y aren't Russians integrating into Estonia? Are you guys racist? Maybe if you were more welcoming they would commit less crime and have less HIV. #NotAllRussians

>Are you guys racist?
Whats the problem officer?

I've read that humans are starting to become immune to it anyway. About 1% of the population is.

Shouldn't u be tending to ur sole export - Basketball?

i agree

This data is proof for "larger density = more HIV".

GRIDStugal

Ayyy lmao white master race

Around 50% - 60% in Ireland are foreign born

cuckolds

not quite. Eastern estonia is as about as dense as the west, but eastern estonia (ida-virumaa) has alot more russians, and alot more HIV.

It is the Russians on top of a general degenerate lifestyle in their areas. Quite a lot of apathy and lack of education.

US is not world police so don't call me officer. Although we do defend NATO countries that pay their bills.

Racism is bad.

Why are Russians more likely to get AIDS?

for people who don't know how estonian ruskie problem works:

>Be russian
>Parents are drunkards and russian patriots
>Live in Kohtla-Järve with other russians
>Estonians keep to themselves, avoid contact
>Never learn estonian
>Estonians hate you because no speak po estonski
>Start to hate estonians
>Time goes by
>No work in estonian companies
>No money
>Poor life
>Blame estonians
>Be drunkard and junkie
>Get children
>Repeat

Hm, according to only few regions but you have a point. Sadly I couldn't find actual HIV map for Estonia. I guess we could look at the main cause - drugs, maybe there is drug usage map somewhere. I guess it will make sense - most of the Russians in Estonia are former military, most of the guys who worth a damn moved out after USSR fell apart and those who stayed was useless anyway. No job, no motivation = alcoholism and drug epidemic.

shoot dat krokadil tbho fami

Crime+Lifestyle+worse off economically and some social barriers + worse education due to language barrier.

-->
My guess. Will post if I find anything interesting on the subject.

>describe every ethnic minority in every country that isn't integrating

How about some solutions, such as requiring Estonian as a mandatory language in school?

>posts a white monkey
You tried.

That's the point.
In '91 when we magically got our independence, the leaders had 2 choices:
1) Make estonian only schools and media
2) Be russian cucks and have separate schools and media
This has led to a dead end. Russians get their basic education in russian, but when they want to go to college or university they have to know estonian, which they don't. This results in them keeping to low paying jobs and the problem keeps on going

We don't have data since 2010 since our statistics istitute ISTAT doesn't really like to work.

The average 6 years ago was 40 cases per million with Italians involved, and 220 cases per million with non italians living on italian soil.

yessssss, teach the outsiders of the world to integrate, like the arab muslims in Sweden for example, if only they embrace Swedish culture and learn the Swedish language things will be great

I know few girls from Estonia who went here in order to get higher education and was having an "confirmation" exams back home. It's not like they are in vacuum.

That data is total number and not per capita

>Go to Ida-Virumaa
>5% population speaks Estonian ( ya can't even buy a hamburger without saying oдин cheeseburger пoжaлyйcтa)
>Set Estonian as mandatory language
>?????
>Profit

>that pic
wait what?

I saved and posted a picture of George Soros, did I miss something?

tallin is a brothel

>>
If muslims stop the rapin', get rid of sharia law, start respecting women and get jobs, learn swedish and integrate and contribute to society, there's nothing wrong with them.

teaching a monkey to read doesn't make it human.

y u b8ing me bro? Shouldn't you be taking care of your HIV positive wife's children?

Hey how do Estonians feel about Americans visiting their country?

Whites with money are welcome here, just like anywhere else.
But for real? Estonians are neck deep for any white/asian foreigner. Guess it's because we're irrelevant and therefore low-tourist

I'm not a slav, therefore argument invalid ;)

>I'm not a slav
But your bull is :^)

pic related.

It's the Russians who shoot fentanyl and get infected with HIV, not native Estonians.

Estonian women only socialize with estonian speaking slavs, who are usually intelligent and well off. Of course, these slavs are about 1/30, so I wouldn't worry

Of course, everyone know how based Baltic woman are :^)
youtu.be/q7WERN6RLlo

On a serious note - could not find anything interesting on drug stuff.

>Implying they're not

holy shit that's Linnar Priimägi
Well known faggot pervert who occasionally does tourism related tv shows

Russians are White niggers who occasionally make nuclear tech or write symphonies.

keek

youtube.com/watch?v=ozg4iPsMH7c

Latvia is based

/thread

Soviet Union != Russia

Russia was hurt just as badly by communism as Estonia

youtube.com/watch?v=GAlLXeN0Iu0

They have the same Russian problem.

So it's a genetic problem then.

You are right, but
Modern Russia != pre-Soviet Russia
It is only a ghost of its former self. The Bolsheviks destroyed so much. Even the president (dictator) of Russia is an ex-KGB official for fuck's sake.

Yep. Excessive drug use and prostitution. It's really part of Russian culture, as those are the kinds of traits that the (((commies))) were looking for, to make it easy to subvert them. So (((they))) killed the majority of non-degenerates and had the degenerates working for (((them))) for booze and hookers.

Then (((they))) repeated this throughout what once was the USSR, leaving enclaves of degenerate Russians in each state to not only keep control through fear, but through degeneracy as well.

When the USSR finally collapsed and the states become independent once again, the degenerate Russians didn't get deported. That's what they should've done next to keep the degenerate, (((commie)))-cultivated culture and its consequences (destructive vices such as drug use, prostitution, STDs, etc.).

It was so successful that the (((commies))) implemented this degeneracy proliferation strategy to the West. As expected, it also worked. How did they sneak them in? Russian """refugees""" - those were actually degenerate agents of the Soviets, with the goal of spreading their love for degenerate vices which leads to other problems.

Well, it's never too late to drive them all out... It is your country, after all, and not theirs. After the slimes are driven out of the West, maybe the subversive (((commies))) and their degenerate agents (leftists of former Soviet states descent) should be next. A reactivation of HUAC-like institutions is a good start.

Then the "final boss".
>((( ))) itself

It's full of Russians

Condoms were banned in Soviet Union. They still use abortion as birth control.

>HIV cases per million
>population 1.3m
does that mean there are less than 1000 people with HIV?

max kek m8. Russia totally ruined those perfectly fine germanic countries with your disgusting slavism.

>most atheist country in europe
>most AIDs-ridden country in europe

coincidence??

LOL balt fags striking again

wall

France is most atheist

Where's that Estonian who used to spam the same toothbrushing webm over and over again?

i put her to sleep

I have a theory about why is russia so fucked up. Other anons maybe correct me if I'm wrong.
WW2, many russian men died, degenerates were left behind, since then women in russia have been massively conquering for men, as there just aren't enough, men see that life has become easy, state provides booze and women come running, what more is there to have. No rent, no nothing. No-one does jack shit anyways as getting fired is impossible and you get payed the same for low work as you do for high amount of work. Fast forward 50 years, stagnation and idiocy spreads and becomes the norm, thus creating the russia we know and lov..know today.

source ?

Sweden or Czech rep is

It's not Finland

Look up irreligion in France

LONDON YES

Looks like it's viral too.