Styx Appreciation Thread

Alright YouTube...

youtube.com/watch?v=8k8nluCZTr4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xArmqniFiJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fWvCdTzxyxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's boring.

He seriously gives the best political analyses out there. This guy deserves to be paid much more than he does.

Pftt, fucking nigger

The /comfiest/ too

When are you going to make this your avatar?

>e-celeb faggotry
>shilling yourself on Sup Forums

ur a fag styx stop shilling your gay channel on here nigger

Thanks for posting this. I couldn't find it anywhere.

How about a REAL styx appreciation thread

youtube.com/watch?v=xArmqniFiJ8

Why doesn't he want Germans to look at his channel?

Are you sure that's on his side Hans?

is this aids skrillex?

He's got too much time on his hands.

Does he talk about Jews or what could trigger that restriction from Youtube?

Love the guy. So much respect for him.

It's what he does for a living. Sure, he's a bit of a bohemian, but he's terrific.

Possibly

How do I achieve his holocaust mode? Is he natty?

Rarely agree when it comes to YouTube personalities getting paid for the dumb shit they make but he does seem to put a lot of thought into his opinions and videos.

>He's got too much time on his hands.
>While you're posting on the nazi section of a Chinese cartoon image board.

How horribly racist do you have to be when David Duke and much more extreme people aren't censored? Does he listen to NSBM?

The weird thing is that he's not even alt-right. He's a libertarian.

Styx please

I thought this site is owned by the Japs?

Seriously?

He's libertarian now edging to nationalism. Pretty amusing to watch his transition.

He has an older video on the Holocaust. He's not really a bad goy like most of us though, he's a semi-bad goy

Gowan went to my high school. My buddy is his neighbour. WOOOOOOOO CANADA.

Is that his real name?

He disavowed trump and now endorses Gary Johnson who supports open borders. He was ok in my opinion.

Brah, did you not see the the video I linked? He's endorsed Trump and told Johnson to fuck off.

Meme magic & The Occult:
youtube.com/watch?v=fWvCdTzxyxU

Why are altrighters always pasty skeletons with shitty facial hair?

>inb4 someone posts the pic

I like his videos on Paganism and Satanism.

I too, like him, despise the Abrahamic religions.

Its nice to watch someone with those same ideals.

ALL THIS GAY SHILLING

Fuck off Styx you faggot

those teeth what the fuck?

hes voting for Johnson

he's comfy

He's been more on point than anyone else i've seen.

He predicted Trump would win very early in the primaries when most bloggers or writers were busy writing their next article on how Trump really was stumped this time.

He predicts Trump will crush Shillary in the general.

Satanism is the religion of Amerika. I'm not into it. Ayn Rand was wrong.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory;!

Why does he look like Caitlyn Jenner now?

Like him more

wait this isn't actually Styx it's just some fag that calls himself that

/Thread

He's a fag lover

>hes voting for Johnson

THIS. Gary "Open Borders" Johnson would flood the country with democratic voters.

>le libertarian "it's 2016" man

Just need to change voting back to land owners only. Welfare management by land owners only.

solves both the migrant labor problem AND the shitty everything else but opens up patronage and shit.

fuck that guy. he jumped off the trump train. voting for johnson, so he's essentially supporting clinton. FUCK styx

This

Since when? Last I heard, he endorsed Trump, though he acknowledged his imperfections.

Anyone remember the episode where he shaved and wore makeup and made a pretty good trap?

if you're going to shill yourself, at least don't be arrogant about it with a subject like 'appreciation thread'

yeah he does youtube and he writes occult shit and gardens

i watched a video the other day how he implied the globalists stick their 'BIG' noses in everything.

>Voting for Johnson means you support Clinton

If you told me a year ago that I would be listening to a skinny long haired bucktoothed satan worshipping cross dresser and taking his opinions seriously I would have offed myself. However here we are. The guy makes some good points.

So, what was up with that time he shaved his beard and got on camera with lipstick? I assume deep down he's a tranny.

He denounced Johnson and endorsed Trump.

I'd chill with him despite him being a freak. I can see myself having some good conversations with him.

Where's the one with Hans Herman Hoppe libertarianism as step 5

This guy is the embodiment of a chill libertarian. Everyone likes to shit on them, call them edgelords and violently tip their fedoras but this is what most libertarians are actually like.

I agree. He has a keen understand of American politics that most people simply don't have -- even the CNN fuckers.

You just have to watch 3-4 of his vids to understand.

Some people can't get past his annoying nature, but that's their problem.

Also he's got some /x/ shit going on, still not coming off as crazy.

The alt right is prevailing as the leading growing ideology. It's fascinating to watch.

I found him a few months ago when somebody here linked a video of him talking about Carl The Cuck. I thought he was a weirdo and it was turning me off at first until I watched two or three more videos of his and then I started liking him right away. He does great analysis on politics and culture and shit. I like the Occult videos too, I don't mind all of the /x/ stuff since he actually does a good job of explaining it.

This guy looks like Sam Hyde with AIDS.

I was the same way when I first saw him. Thought to myself "who is this scawny faggot?". As I watched more of his stuff I realized he was a pretty insightful dude who had a really laid back attitude which I appreciate. Not so much into the satanic stuff and him being a closeted tranny bothers me but as long as he's just being a dude I'm cool with him. If he went full tranny I'd stop watching. He knows people don't like it which is why he hasn't tried it out again. I get the whole "do what you want as long as you aren't harming people but trannyism is fucking weird. You're a dude, accept it and just be a dude.

Is he Canadian? I took him for a far north Midwesterner.

Why are liberals always fat and balding?

He disavowed Johnson. Totally in support of Trump now.

I love styx, he said he would do a skype session with me like a week ago. I'm still waiting on that skype friend request styx :(

He's in Vermont

I watch him regularly. I don't agree with him on gays etc.. but I personally like youtube vids of just people discussing things. He is at least we'll spoken and even humorous at times.

He is not a trap, he is more of an old school goth. I said that he is straight a while back.

Makes more sense.

I'm highly skeptical of that. He went on camera in lipstick and shit. I t was odd to say the least.

If you compare his style to Marilyn Manson, It makes more sense. In Goth subculture, make up is not an effeminate endeavor.