Should white men abandon white girls and breed with the far more fertile and sexier latinas to start a large family...

Should white men abandon white girls and breed with the far more fertile and sexier latinas to start a large family with?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=angela_maria26&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTvOvWlIjOAhVW12MKHXJFBBcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should kill yourself

Latina isn't a race

A full blooded Spaniard woman is a fucking "Latina" for fuck sake

What are you doing here Kimmy

The North Korean is right.

that's already kind of happening.
Probably a combination of being easier and eh white enough

Source on this semen demon?

post pics of fertile and sexy latinas

I think you've confused "Latina" with "HIspanic"

common mistake

Just post more pics whilst we think about it.

Lol.

Only low energy guys like Jeb date hispanics.

That's what I've done. My wife and my mistress are Latinas. I already have white kids.

Damn if they all look like that then maybe so

first post best korea

>tfw no big butt latina gf who likes her asshole licked and calls you papi

w-why

>tfw white and married to mexican girl
>tfw she stopped college to be a mom
>tfw we had 6 kids
>feelsgood.jpg

Latinas are ugly desu

Do they all have an incest fetish or is papi just some cultural thing?

whats with this constant barrage of this shit theme? Who is paying you to write these and what is your agenda?

There should be less breeding for a while. Earth carrying capacity is not infinite (at least we are not yet so powerful). Otherwise mother Earth will gas us all for good.

It's not an incest thing. It's about domination.

If you've never had a girl call you "daddy" before, then you're not fucking her hard enough.

I bet that 50+ year old flappy Mexican snatch smells like week old enchilidas.

There is something like 1 billion chinks and 1 billion indians, I think they need to stop before us.

I support it. As far as women go, any of Portuguese or Spanish descent are great including Central/South America. European ones are white and the mixed ones can only get lighter if you make them that way user. Personally I like 'em a little tan like the OP. Get one that can cook, Iberian food and the fusions created all over the Americas are fucking top tier.

Hi Riley

fuck
I knew my latina fetish would get me somewhere

I'd rather breed with asians.

I don't see why not.

A white man plus a Latina like that will make kids who look Italian and so white.

t. virgin

Not for long though, but thanks for the advisory.

>Not like you brits
>Like
>Incest
t. Britlie

Juan, la Tía Rosa está muy preocupada por ti desde que te fuiste. Recuerda lavarte los dientes antes de dormir, o Trump te va a deportar mientras duermes.
Escribe pronto

Yup

My girlfriend's sister actually looks white. Like german village girl from Bavaria tier white

my girl though has nice caramel skin. I'm curious to see what our kids will look like

speaking of which, she AT MINIMUM wants three kids, and would prefer to have six.

She treats me like an absolute king, in which I could 404 this thread with an endless amount of ways in how that is

It seems like in 2016 only shitskins and gullible cucks wants to settle for entitled white chicks

>bringing more beta faggots into the world
Say whatever you want about spics, but at least they don't put up with bullshit.

:)

RARE

what the fuck are you doing here? even more, how come did you get a fucking internet connection?

Shes so sexy pham

She is literally more attractive than any british woman

>she AT MINIMUM wants three kids

Does she come from a large family? I read somewhere that the biggest driver in how many children women want is the size of their own parents family.

assravaged white girl detected lol

>treats white men like shit
>entitled as fuck, completely taking advantage of us
>forcing feminism and white guilt down our throats

>w-where have all the good men gone ;_;

by the way, interracial sex feels a million times hotter than regular vanilla sex, as a white male

As long as they're smart

jesus

moar hispanic semen demons plox

jewish shills everywhere

Kim jr please you don't have a dick size long enough to go through that thickness

Of course, do it. It is good and healthy for you.

We Italians aren't white, though. We're something better. Mediterraneans are the most powerful race.

that piciture is fuckin disgusting

she looks like a meth head with gigantic fake tits that look like they could explode if u touch them

it is actually a bit disgusting rather than hot

Latinos are conservative as fuck. The only reason they buy the Democrat coolaid is due to fear of deportation, and for dem welfare programs.
But if it was for latinos, gays should never marry and abortion should be outlawed. They also hate muslims, niggers and jews.

Ehhh ask a Latino half breed anything.
>mfw both my sisters are pale white
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

before I started dating my current mexican girlfriend i would have told you youre full of shit, but goddamn its so much better. Tell a white girl she's a princess her whole life and she believes it.

pretty shit touch up on her leg tbqh, looks like someone took the ms paint eraser tool to it in an attempt to hide the fat/cellulite.

This is what I thought. Whites are in the right path, we are still wired to nature.

And chinese actually did it - one child policy they had for years. Problems are of religious origin...

well she just has two other siblings. My fellow white people consider that to be 'large', though lol.

But yeah, her aunts and uncles all have 4-5 kids.

This isn't a poor family, either. Most of her relatives all have 100k+ or around that household incomes, including her own.

It's just a white person thing, that things to make money you have to have 1.5 kids. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Anybody who thinks I should settle for a white girl can suck my dick - they're completely opposite of what i believe in.

Kill yourself, you stupid faggot. Race mixery is completely degenerate.

proxy fag

Oh look, another shill racemixing thread.

No, White men should not mix their genes with shit-tier semi-humans. If you get horny, jerk off, stop being weak willed.

Well, she's already in the right position, might as well finish what you started

you must be some jelly fat slag lel

Be me, USA white, green eyes light brown hair
Marry chilean, light brown eyes, light skin almost black hair, partial german ancestry
Our kids are white

Protip seriously for poltards: there are uncucked germans in the south of Chile. Germans never had the same colonial success as the other europeans but there are blonde ass tall german speakers here, WITHOUT the cuckery of mainland "defeated" germans.

Man the fuck up and when you want a waifu go find one.

South Americans are sub human half breeds. Their vastly inferior men were killed and their ugly women were bred with white seed.

Trump would never make the hot latinas leave, just the short fat ones.

>herpes cream on the bed

Uh, no thx

rekt by kim jong il

you should do what he says OP

>he can identify it as herpes cream by the box
yeah shes gross one.

Liberal shit-heads use the words interchangeably to meet their goals and agenda. Makes me very angry.

Don't be jealous your women have huge noses, the desert ones have no tits, and Sephardic ones probably have mustaches.

>endure feminism along with the packaged eventual divorce to fulfill Sup Forums memes

LOL

Kiddo, my girlfriend woke up 30 minutes before I did just to make me lunch to take to college, because she - SHE - forgot to make me my lunch last night.

You'll literally never EVER experience this

I like the idea of having at least 3 kids, possibly more. I can more than afford it, the only thing holding me back is that literally all white people I know have like 2 children max.

10/10 would give her my nordic genes many times

Reminds me of the time the vastly inferior irish "men" were killed and their ugly women were bred with icelandic seed

NEW

its a proxy

As the quintessential mediterranean country; do you think Portuguese and Spanish are mediterranean, white, or something else?

Are Latinas really more fertile?

FIRST POST STRANGEST POST

probably not, its just a cultural thing to have a lot of fucking kids.

greece delivering

Id be upset if my last name wasnt the last name of a conqueror. and if i wasnt taller and smarter than most Euros.

Fucking fag-ada, it's only white trash retards and somalian and syrian refusegees here.
No Hispanics or any shit like that.
I wanna fuck Hispanic girls.
All the Italians broads got fat and ugly from kanadiun life. Also stopped immigrating to kanaduh in the 1980s.

Fucking fag-ada

I'm Italian, and I'll fuck any girl if she's hot. Don't give a fuck about race.
If I see an Italian or white girl with a black guy, she's done in my mind.
hyprocrite? Yes. I'm a man and don't fucking care. I make the rules. You clean, cook, suck, fuck and dance around in cute outfits

Looks like my girl only with more tan.

Fake

Does this not look fertile as fuck to you?

k

Latinas are white enough desu

She could fire out a baby and not feel a thing I bet

They seriously are, my wife and I always conceived on the first cycle. Her gynocologist actually commented on the fertility difference.

Google about it if you want, but basically, things that make you infertile are: being overweight, being sedentary, having lots of plastics in your system from eating processed food, being chronically stressed, and trying to reproduce when you're too old.

Americans do these things more than any population I know of.

>he plans on having children with a white british slag

Lmaoooo phammmmmmmm pure kekkkssss

Shitbod!
U dont deserve me

Looks a little over weight with fake tits. Kind of gross.

Leave it to Best Korea to make best first post

well done lad

That looks like it gets me

Contrary to Sup Forums's memes (including from some far northern Italians), the south of Italy isn't some nigger slum, and there are still tons of fair skinned & even blue eyed Italians down there, it's just that cities like Naples have a few north Africans, gypsys and more recently, lots of Chinese.

However, based on personal experience from when travelling, none of this compares to some of the areas that I've been to in Spain, the south of France and Portugal, where not only are there a good number of niggers, etc. but there are also some very dark, almost arabic looking natives. The line is kind of blurry if you ask me, it depends how muddy you'll let the waters get before you no longer consider these people to be fully white, It's the same thing with Greece, the closer to Turkey and the middle east you get, the less Greek they look.

If it were up to me though, I'd say that they'd still be allowed into the Roman mediterranean union that we'll create, if only because of the similar cultures and the likeness of the language.

>Should white men abandon white girls

Yes. Anything is better than a white woman

Of course OP. Also we need Asian women. I'm Castizo with Italian blood from Peru btw.

I'm talking hot Japanese or Thai.

>tfw when both my parents were half er of different races
>tfw I'm 1/4th of fucking 4 different races
>don't which one to identify as
>people don't know what I am
>tfw want to have children with this cute filipino chick

I am the fabled fictional weeb race known as Brown, and my children will all grow white hair in later generations

google.com/search?q=angela_maria26&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTvOvWlIjOAhVW12MKHXJFBBcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=643

Wayyyy too low test to get a with a non-white girl my man. With that attitude you'll never make it