I... I thought we were friends

I... I thought we were friends...

no we're not

why is israel the only middle east country that likes usa?

For fucks sake guys. Most of us are literally within 50kms of the USA. You are our largest trading partner and have coexisted for hundreds of years. We consume vast amounts of American media and goods. So how in the fuck do you ruin such a relation where a fucking authoritarian country thousands of miles away is more favourable then you?

You guys make me butt hurt. Get your shit together.

hmmm

America honestly should just fuck off and revert back to isolationism. It would stop the MIC from eating our budget and it would allow other nations to better interact with each other.

If the US were to become isolationist I would cry tears of joy. The world is better off without us and vice versa.

Fuck Mexico in particular.

we are one of your only true friends murrika

It's quite literally not our fault. Your country has always acted this way towards America. The Chinese immigrants tip the scale.

Ironic since the largest public American lynching was of Italians, not negros.

Give me a break, chinks make up less then 5% of our population. That's statistically insignificant.

Wtf is Netherlands problem?

Leave it to yanks to blame everything on migrants

>China-US diff
>5
:thinking:

Forgot the pic :^)

To add on this, in 2015 the scale was 68% USA favourable to 39% favourable of china. 5% of the population isn't going to tip the scales -25% for USA in 2 years and +9% for china.

Ching chong ling long

Seriously? You would have to make the assumption that the entire population of Chinese people in Canada, every generation would have to 100% say that china is favourable to even tilt the scale to your side. And that would only make it a fucking even split. A fucking even split compared to a authoritarian government thousands of miles away? Cmon man. Stop it.

You and Australia are just being massive angsty faggots.

It’s one thing to show discontent with US leadership. It’s another entirely to actually say you prefer an Authoritarian Communist hellhole’s leadership over a country which ultimately has very similar values as your own.

This is made all the more retarded by the fact that the Chinese have been inflating your country’s housing prices (Ours too) on the west coast with speculative investments and pricing out regular Canadians from owning a home there.

That’s just plain being a cuck.

You ignored the first part of my post and jumped on the immigrants.

America only exports shit culture nowadays.

BLM, SJW, cultural apropriation and many toxic leftist things

Really hope this isn't the set mentality of an average American. Instead of wondering what went wrong and what can be done you lash out at your friends and allies for voicing their opinions?

Chinese people here have little to no attachment to the PRC.

Anything west of Ottawa is just USA in denial anyway

Because the first part of your reply is an opinion, it can't be proven or disproven while the latter is provable.

We don't always act this way, I explained in the other post that we had very favourable views on America before 2017.

Why Spain?!?!?

The point is that you're saying that you dislike the US because of its internal politics, even though our foreign policy has been incredibly beneficial for you over the past 100 years. If you dislike the US so much, and find its actions so morally reprehensible, why haven't you taken any steps to distance yourselves from us other than complaining?

That's the usual way american treats its allies anytime they somehow disagree with them.
Soon they'll pour maple syrup down the street and rename canadian goose "Freedom goose".
They did the same with us about Irak. They're just children

Because we prefer that we maintain good ties but your recent actions have put a strain on that relationship. And no, I never said we dislike you because of internal politics, we also dislike your foreign policy and a host of other things. It's a multifaceted reaction. But it's never gotten to the point where the unfavorable opinion has dropped so low and that china has a higher rating now. The question I can't believe is that how the fuck did this happen? I get nafta and climate issues of late but damn. That's a fucking steep dive from 2015.

We are trying. Now that the tides are turning, free trade with Europe was just signed, we trying to get tpp going and free trade with china. Also trying to move oil to the pacific.

I just feel that if you guys weren't so obstinate with nafta this wouldn't be the case.

free monies and soldiers

>USA favors Africa over Europa

>Having a low opinion of US leadership
That’s voicing a normal opinion

>Having a higher opinion of Chinese leadership
That’s pure retardation.

Go look at literally any of China’s immediate neighbors and see how they feel about China. There’s exactly one country that doesn’t vastly prefer us over them, and it’s a dystopian hellfuck in which commercial airplanes have to fly around or else they’d be shot down.

That's not a problem we have to deal with because we don't live beside them and they haven't given us any problems. They haven't done anything especially nice to us or anything especially terrible. We trade, that's the extent of it. I mean, bonus points for Paris accord but that's about it.

That's all it took to get 48% favourable with us....

I don't think it's asking for a lot is it?

Missing the point. Americans themselves currently have a low opinion of American leadership. That isn’t the issue. The issue is unironically thinking China’s values are better.

China doesn’t even let its citizens interact with westerners on sites like Sup Forums because it blocks Google.

>America STILL hasn't gone back to 1920s isolationism
WHY?!?!?

It just feels to me that a lot of Canadians claim that they dislike America because we do some things that you dislike, and then ignore the sheer scale of US-CAN integration.

>Vietnam

>U.S. or China is the more favored
the Devil or the Blue Sea

>They haven't done anything especially nice to us or anything especially terrible

You mean them treating your entire west coast real estate market as a hedge against economic collapse pricing actual Canadians out of buying a home isn’t doing anything bad?

Can-us integration is normalized now. It's a daily part of our life. It's neither good nor bad. But right now you guys want to distrupt it, that's why the pushback is so harsh now. We had good relations before where it was mutually beneficial and now it's being turned up side down because we apparently 'ripped you guys off'. Seriously? That doesn't make me feel good when our biggest business partner is accusing me of ripping them off when we thought we had a good thing going.

We'll I can't speak for other people but in my personal circumstance I've made a lot money from that. And I bet a lot of Canadian homeowners made a lot of money too. I think like +60% of Canadians own their own home?

So for me it's a moot point.

Colombia sucking dicks as usual

A lot of (voting) Americans feel like our country is falling apart in every way except militarily. It's easy to look at our neighbors for someone to blame

Oh yeah, sounds real fun until the Bubble bursts and it wrecks your entire economy. Canada’s housing prices aren’t natural. In the US, people in the Tech industry, especially those fresh out of college, have gradually been moving away from the common Seattle/Bay Area Tech hot spots to cheaper cities in the US because of the Housing prices. This has put ease on another bubble forming, while in Canada, there aren’t any cheaper places to move within the country for Tech jobs.

Canadian and US housing prices have historically mirrored one another pretty closely. Canada’s deviation isn’t a healthy sign that your houses are being valued at their real worth.

you can gloat and say I told you after the fact. Right now, things are good. Well, for me I guess. Can't speak for the rest of us.