SIX California's Proposition will Be on the Ballot in November!

I want this to pass primarily so you faggots will stop lumping the 40 million people together as one singular entity.

Calibros: How will you be voting and in which proposed state do you reside? Jefferson State checking in.

Others: Questions, thoughts jokes, riddles, anything about life

Linky: >usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/07/15/six-californias-tim-draper/12661161/?csp=fbfanpage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk&list=RDTT8t0VxZXEM&index=30
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BH72YfZON_Q
fixcal.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER:

Are you guys going to secede, what is up?

Be nice to get two more Republican senators, hopefully non-cucked ones.

I want it to pass so that all of california will be assblasted when the feds don't let it happen.

In silicon valley would move to Jefferson please liberate this place

KEK WILLS IT

Instead of two liberal senators, now you'll get twelve. Good move, retards.

>putting LA and SD in two separate states
this will never pass. so many people travel between these areas every day

Humboldt, born and raised. Lived out of the area for a few years now. I hope they do the split. NorCal (real NorCal, not the fucking Bay) is too goddamned poor and rural to share the same tax burden as the rest of the state.

This. Make all of that West Cali and the desert along with all the who cares shit on the east part of South Cali.

Hmmm this would make me a "West Californian".
Never going to get back my gun rights either way!
:D

Fixed magazine ar15 FTW

I saw a Jefferson license plate in Portland the other day it was pretty sweet.
FUN FACT: Jefferson was on schedule to become a state on December 7th 1941. It was put on hold due to pearl harbor and never made a comeback after the war.

California won't make it to November buddy

>All the leaves are dead
>And the sky is blue
>I've been on a walk
>Cuz there's nothing to do
>I'd be comfy and warm
>If I wasn't in the same state as LA
>California leavin'
>This Novermber Senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=N-aK6JnyFmk&list=RDTT8t0VxZXEM&index=30

>Calibros

Killurself

The feds won't let it happen sadly California has the highest GDP of any state.

You are aware LA is not all of California right?

I find it interesting how only the Democrats are opposed to this. They know Cali is essential to rigging the elections in favor of the Democratic party ever presidential cycle.

Not secede, spilt the state up to create six states

>I saw a Jefferson license plate in Portland
No. No. NO. Portland is NOT Jefferson.

Authority: They have none. Plus Trump will be down

>2014/07/15
Nice article OP

Nah man, LA/SanFran/Sac are what make CA blue, same as Chicago and IL, or Seattle and WA. Jefferson, Central, and South Cali would likely be red. Possibly North Cali, too.

North California isn't California simmer down, it's just there because they can't leave

>senators
midwest here we got this covered we'll just make more dakotas to compensate it's fine

No shit.
It was a truck that drove up from southern Oregon.
Jefferson originally was going to be Northern California and Southern Oregon. Many people in southern Oregon consider themselves to be part of Jefferson still.

Meant for

Why Six Californias?
We'll tell you. Watch our educational video.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BH72YfZON_Q

at least come up with better names than [direction] california

It's to split into different states because the state is so varied geographically, demographics wise and politically.
But the North and East pretty much don't have any fucking say in how the state is run and it pisses them off considering they're still large enough to be states in their own right.

I lived in Chico / Butte County for a year and in San Diego for a year.
The best thing I can say is that the weather was nice.

I'm in favor of California being split then watch as Southern California becomes fucking poor.

This guy gets it. The large cities are blue, but outlying regions are pretty red.

>anything south of pic related is already mexico

This is the most retarded idea.

This should never have passed. I remember they were trying to pull this shit back in 2011.

How did this get through?

why the fuck would you start at 6? It just makes you sound ridiculous. should have just proposed a plan to split in two, north and south.

You know nothing about the demographics of California; go away

>Six
That's a front. It's a smoke screen.

This whole thing is being done to make Silicon Valley as state. So they can be their own little Randian Enclave like Rapture.

Six is too many. Three is reasonable.

so what?

Socal here, would vote yes to get more republican presence in Congress.

West Florida should do our part too
Skipwith must be avenged. Kek wills it!

that money doesn't disappear just because it is no longer one state

yeah if only there was a way to trick them...

if it fails the State of Jefferson independent statehood movement still continues

This will never work faggot.
>utilities
>demographics
>etc
Would be nice to get our guns back tho

fuck...a friend posted it on FB I thought it was recent :-(

Despite reports from updated news story from 2014, #SixCalifornias will NOT be on Nov '16 ballot. Visit fixcal.org for new ideas

FALSE ALARM, I'll show myself out

I'm more in favor of seeing Southern California getting cut off from the Colorado river and dying

I would be living in Silicon Valley.
Splitting the state up would be great.
Better representation for the people in each region.
Splitting into 6 states seems like a bit much, though. I say split into Jefferson, California, and East California

Two more? Nigga Jefferson isn't the only right-wing region represented here. Central and Southern Cali would be pretty Republican as well.

>Silicon Valley state

That's the only reason this thing exists. The others are just smokescreen

The central valley will finally uncuck itself from democratic agricultural regulations
>2019, highest budget surplus in the history of the USA.

Ideal.

Expect the other 49 states to allow Commiefornia to go from 2 senators to 12 senators. LMAO

Would a Silicon Valley state be a bad thing?
Wouldn't it be better to cut the cancer off from the rest of the state?

And the North can gouge the fuck out of the south on water rights.
Fuck em.

norcal master race here, i approve

Silicon Valley would become rich off the fucking charts. Jews are already there, it would explode in the Jewish population.

It would house roughly 90% of all the niggers out of the 6, with the rest living in LA.

Kern county here please send help

Not all of them would be Democrats if that's what you are thinking.

As someone that would be in South California I am ecstatic about NOT being with either Los Angeles or San Fransisco. Right there is a huge win.

OTOH the names of the new states are retarded and dull. Hopefully each new state would get to pick a better name.

make me wish Ontario do same thing, by declare Toronto by itself as Province so Kathleen Wynne would get BTFO

>tfw Norcal and Colorado cut Socals water supply

my wet dream senpai

Grew up in Tulare county, feel your pain.

What would you name South California?

Faggots stop migrating north

I like you senpai

Visalia bro reporting, Dat delicious rosa bros milk

>thinking the Senate is anything other than a debating society for the super-rich

That is so fucking stupid and would ruin the country

A north and south California makes much more sense but again the economic impact is still too much for the country

Kekfornia

Central California should really be renamed to Cowistan.

We still have word filters?
Testing for femanon

Gay

Porterville here, you're like our slightly older sibling. Get yourself some Plano jerky, they have online ordering now.

This is a kike's dream. The business hubs all get their own GDP effectively fucking anywhere outside of that. You're a fucking moron.

wow you're so edgy. Senators are rich, so what? Would u rather have 100 unwashed bums in a room asking each other to smell their fingers?

Ya but couldn't the rest of the country cut them off from natural resources like water and then charge them outrageous prices up to and including cucking them by fugging their wives?

If Jefferson went conservative and uncucked themselves from California's gun (and other) laws, I'd love to move there.

Tijuana

It could be named Sierra or Sierra Nevada.

West California Reporting.

Soon to be richest state in the nation and not have to carry all the poor people of this state any more.

best of luck Jefferson.

The rest of you can fucking burn.

Beerland

>What would you name South California?

Not sure.

I dunno, something more deserty: Mojave, or Death Valley. :)
Or maybe Diego, but that makes me think of Dora.

How about Caliente?

>Not secede, spilt the state up to create six states
Article 4: Section 3 of the American Consitution
1: New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.
So if this passes it still has to pass congress? Realistically, will they allow it?

they couldn't make up better names for new states?

I can't wait until Trump quarantines it for mass deportation roundup.

>tfw move outside Weed, CA build a log cabin and live innawoods

South California. Trump, although I feel like it's useless since Califronia is an automatic win for Democrats.

FUN FACT:

This move would create the two wealthiest states in the nation immediately as well as the two poorest states.

Your welcome Mississippi. People could laugh at Central California instead of MIssissippi.

Second Mexico

>New(er) Mexico

>Fresh Mex

Mojave sounds nice.
Death Valley is cool, but a bit edgy.
That flag would be perfect though.

This so fucking much. I've always wanted to live innawoods in the Pacific Northwest, but I could never live in a place that doesn't respect gun rights.

Bump to save calibros

This. The last thing we need in this country is more goddamn states. Arbitrary borders, new goddamn license plates and titles and shit. It's enough to make me root for Big Government.

Thunderdome plz. Ted Cruz fighting Bernie Sanders would get my respect.

California splits into 6. Austin splits from Texas, NYC splits from NY. Western Washington splits from Eastern Washington. The entire nation gets gerrymandered.

There are now more senators than reps in the House.

As a Coloradan who passionately hates Californians....

You norcal folks are alright, I hope this passes, godspeed.

Also please burn the LA area down k thx bye.

>Austin splits from Texas
It would be more accurate to say Texas throws out Houston

Fucking kek

Jefferson would go to shit immediately without LA and SF monetary support

SoCal would fucking dry the fuck up without NorCal water

Only area that would survive would be Silicon Valley

Na. It's better for the people to have better representation over the land they live on.
Right-wingers have little say on a state level in California.