Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0hPE-ZM7u4
youtube.com/watch?v=YYQ1YVOnYNg
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFA_franc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like 60000 gorillion dollars a year

That would be awesome if it were true.

Is this why Lao Yang couldn't get any gravel? Because France took it all?

>they would probably be a third world country without these countries
Fucking Kek at the concept and misuse of third world country.

i hated france anyway

The warlords dine with the French the peasants blame the French lmao.

Niggers are stupid, what's wrong with taking their ressources; they dont know how to use them, if its not us, it would be China.

if you believe every infographic that some burger troll took 30 minutes to shoop, then for your own sake GTFO of Sup Forums right now. For your own good.

great source.
all you need to do is fight back, french tanks have 20 gears, 19 backwards and one forwards just in case you attack from the rear.

kill those surrender monkeys

>500 billion dollars a year
>They would probably be a third world country whitout these African nations
I'm done with this shit, niggers are beyond saving. Let them eat each other and fuck trees,

nice sources

Good one.

We are already letting them, don't we?

>leftists actually believe this

same

Now post the original one.

Africa gets free Medicine,food, infrastructure, open access for goods into the EU market tax free and at a protected from exploitation rate of purchase AND STILL CANT MAKE IT WORK.

>where's my fucking gravel Eddy?

Africa alone can barely produce 2 billion dollars, how the fuck could they produce 500 billion?

I don't think the entirety of Africa has even 10% of that money combined, let alone from merely 14 countries.

We don't have to worry about normal people believing this. we have to worry about Shaniqua and Tyrone believing it. And then going out to kill some crackers.

Who wants to bet that money is going to a few Jews

I doubt gdp of the those ex-french colonies is 50 billion dollars.

wtf i hate france now

seig heil

It already is China actually. But you can't talk bad minorities despite Chinese people being a large majority group globally.

I known this for a long time thanks to this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=A0hPE-ZM7u4

Btw I don't agree with the guy sees, fuck Africa.

Yes

Typical kike.

Africa has a combined GDP of about 1 to 3 trillion USD depending on the year. Nigeria being at the top with about 480 billion.

Even if that niggery ended up being true it would affect france that much

Frances gdp is 2.8 trillion
Thats about 5 times muh 500 billion by "colonial taxes"

Niggers and SJW's can't even do math

They already are a third world country.

We left infrastructures, roads, schools, hospitals, they turned everything to shit. Algerian sandniggers had a half century to prosper, they achieved nothing and are still blaming the colonization for their failures.

wtf I hate France now

nice candyflag

idk if that figure is true

but france has a surprisingly strong presence in its former colonies, tons of military bases

"shadow colonialism"

mm

wtf I love France now.

This is quite probably completely bullshit.
If it isn't completely bullshit, then it is at least extremely inaccurate.

If somehow it is accurate, then most of Sup Forums owes France a huge apology, because that would make us pretty awesome for so efficiently exploiting Africa while maintaining the illusion of decency.

Why the hell did you europoors give up your African territories anyway? I know the case with Rhodesia but was it the same for the rest of them?

It's all so tiresome

I love how he posted his references, really classy.

Following WWII, we had to focus on rebuilding. Enforcing colonial rule over so many different places became too difficult, especially since so many of them suddenly started fighting for their independence at the same time.

>Alniggeria

Isn't nigeria basically saudi arabia of Africa?

no kidding

So you lost a few territories and Britain lost an entire continent. Nice.

>500 BILLION
kek, it's not even remotely believable

I still can't believe a documentary about fucking gravel was so good.

>FUCKING FRANCE TAKING ALL THE GRAVEL

We had 132 years of being france(we were not a colony you kid, how don't you know this?) to "prosper" and it never happend, 50 years of civil war would do it you say?
>We left infrastructures, roads, schools, hospitals
No, (((you))) did not, you're a frog.

In wealth? Yeah it's pretty developed. It's why all African immigrants to America tend to be from there.

There are a few of these loons out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYQ1YVOnYNg

You'd wish they'd volunteer to go and live there since they like it so much.

This is now France Colonial Wars thread

also, Frog/pol/ - France General here

what a fucking blatant lie

you forgot about 1 thing - france is 3rd world already, just visit paris

This goes beyond stretching the truth, this is going into complete lie territory.

France doesn't take $500 billion from its former colonies in Africa. It holds 50% of their cash reserves on their behalf (not 65%, let alone 85%), i.e. about $20 billion. For France, it's a pretty small sum.

The reserves aren't converted into French francs. They stay in CFA francs.

Since the French franc does not exist anymore, even as an accounting unit, it can not devalue. The CFA franc exchange rate is fixed to the euro.

The arrangement is voluntary. Every CFA franc member is free to withdraw from it (and withdraw their money) and some have done so. So none are forced to hand over money to France.

>le French surrender meme

Gas yourself schlomo

>We left infrastructures, roads, schools, hospitals, they turned everything to shit.

Based chink dropping some truth bombs at 1h 13m 8s

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s

Pretty good documentary btw, redpilled as fuck.

You told us to. Did you miss the whole Suez Crisis or something?

Hello Sadiq

Hello, Ash

MARTIAL LAW NOW

wtf I love France now

I came here to post Marcel Bigeard and """interrogate""" muslim terrorists

and I'm almost out of Bigeard OC

also, Frog/pol/ - France General here

God Bless America

This meme isnt too far from the truth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFA_franc

>t. tyron steinberg