Could someone explain the amerimutt meme? I don't get it

Could someone explain the amerimutt meme? I don't get it.
Who is it trying to insult? The "aryan" white nationalists? The left? Or just the average American?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUIZvAe3RBg
vocaroo.com/i/s0mpFGTlVAcT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need to setup a shilling contract with Soros for it to make sense

this, every weekend I open my inbox for that sweet, sweet sorosbux

Fuck's sake.
>Purposefully misinterpret american demographics
>Use it for mocking americans, which are typically much more sensitive abour race than europeans
>meme evolves a bit
>Sup Forums get arseblasted at it
>Produce even grosser, grotesque, ridiculous iteration of the meme
It's just trying to make people mad by saying dumb things about them

>using reddit to prove your point
lel amerimutts you went to far

It's an anti-racist meme used to mentalize american racists and white nationalists that they're far from pure

every single time an american does a dna test it's 10% injun and ~4% north african
Not that europeans are pure anyway. Heavy mixing with arabs and vice versa

>which of course, is not true

ask Sup Forums, they started it.

all americans if possible

>which, of course, is not true

And the remaining parts are always 10% Irish and some Scandinavian and other nonsense like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

Americans just get really butthurt about race all the time, and those stupid pictures seem to trigger them like no tomorrow, that's why they are posted.

If Sup Forums hadn't gone full retard, this meme never would have caught on. Even now butthurt amerimods are deleting amerigoblin threads on sight, which is really not helping the cause of their countrymen.

>quite literally red*it

>Not that europeans are pure anyway. Heavy mixing with arabs and vice versa

in your cuckold dreams, muttboy

>muh pure america

It was originally targeted at all of us, Sup Forums seems to have taken the bait and believes it's a Soros-funded campaign to divide the white race, so their latest strategy is to try and claim that it's a "leftist" or "Jewish" meme in the hopes that this will end the bullying.

another passive aggressive racist meme

nothing new desu

>all these butthurt amerimutts ITT

it's to make fun of american who says "whiter than muhammed" or "europe is doomed" by reminding them they literally live in a country in which half of the population is not white

>The dane who's butthurt about america 24/7

>half of the population is not white
Statistically, that is.

We received muslim semen before colonising the americas so you would have arab genes too.

"muh forced meme" and "static and uncreative" combined "spread too quickly to be natural" are my favorite rebuttals.

>which of course is not true

A terrible lefty meme created by butthurt yuropoors trying demoralize us. Sure we might have a few shitskin hitchhikers but we're actually doing something about by deporting them by the thousands everyday thanks to Trump. We're getting whiter every minute while Eurosharias get literal boat loads of shitskins every day. Soon this "amerimutt" meme will apply more to Europe than the America.

It's hilarious. Sup Forums has so much unwarranted self importance since the primaries that any sort of little attack is some big organization trying to stop their effort to save the white race (aka shitposting on twitter)

Why shit up Sup Forums in retaliation to Sup Forums?

Because it's an amusing meme and Sup Forumstards on all boards won't stop taking the bait.

It's based on a few things. Sort of what says. Europeans tired of perceived "calling out the splinter in your brother's eye when you have a log in your own eye" when it comes to European demographics. Butthurt Mestizos. Anti-American Muslim posters. The phenomena that a significant portion of Sup Forums alt-rightist are actually Brown or Asian.

One mutt a day keeps the Sup Forumstard away.

That isn't shitting up. It's just banter.
Your legendary and neverending butthurt is what keeps the thing alive. Same with Indians and Greeks when it was their time.
You act like adult sized toddlers and ask why are people mocking you

we hear Drumpfs, Drumpfs.. in the deep..

youtube.com/watch?v=NUIZvAe3RBg

Because those motherfuckers won't stay in their containment board and constantly shit up Sup Forums with their jewspiracy horseshit

>Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Whites once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated a ruined and terrible form of life. And now… perfected: my shitposting Amerimutt. Whom do you serve?
>Israel!

>recognizing reddit through text with no context

its been a Sup Forums meme for a long time, not sure why the sudden brust of popularity, even the original le 56% face is fairly old

its more like you 56 percent niggers cant take a joke so you take this bantz too serious because of your mutt inferiority complex

Americans are an embarrassment.

Why don't Walmarticans have a sense of humor?

Everyone knows of reddit lad, just nobody should take it seriously

>this is considered a rebuttal

It's a racist meme, that only works on racist people. If you don't care about your level of whiteness, it doesn't work on you.

>If you don't care about your level of whiteness

we're talking about american 4channers here

The joke is that americans have been meming yuros that their countries are full of immigrants but turns out america on official census accounts for only 56% being considered white which further includes middle east and North africa.

>lefty meme
I dont think a meme implying inferiority due to race of americans is lefty, joe gomez

>joe gomez
James Tashawn Gonzales.

>amerimutt meme

>amerimutt thread on Sup Forums
>all of them get massively butthurt

link?

It's nothing more than a bantzmeme like poo in loo and sweden yes.
Sup Forumss reaction to it has been hilarious tho.

>Who is it trying to insult? The "aryan" white nationalists? The left? Or just the average American?
All of them at once, and it works, and it's beautiful
>white nationalist are butthurt at people implying that they are not 100% Germanic
>leftists are butthurt at people implying that racemixing is bad
>average Americans are butthurt at Europeans making fun of their "muh heritage" faggotry

i know amerimutts are all the rage right now, but i made this edit today
rate it, lads

FUCKING EUROFAGS
>le amerimutt xddddddddd 56% LOL AMRITE guis?!?1
YOURE NOT FUCKING WHITE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At this point it's literally just le funny 9gag faec people use for upboats so they don't actually have to put thought into posts

Why should it be a contest as to who has the least browns in their country?

Why can't we all just come together in kicking all the browns out?

>At this point it's literally just le funny 9gag faec people use for upboats so they don't actually have to put thought into posts

America is not Europe, so the demographic shift of a country founded by immigrants with barely 250 years of history isn't equatable with Europe, the homeland of white people for thousands of years, being overrun by brown people. Surely this has been pointed out before? It's also worth noting that a 50% white America, population wise, is a larger group of white people than live in Great Britain, Germany, and all of Scandinavia combined.

Another observation would be that Europe, in its efforts to emulate the United States success as a "melting pot" nation, have opened their borders to the third world while decrying their own national identity as an old-fashioned and "problematic" concept, failing to realize that it only worked for the United States because our national identity was so strong immigrants were compelled to assimilate. With this in mind, Europe is far less capable of dealing with a major demographic shift than the United States, and will likely suffer for it in the future.

>tfw american english sounds nothing like what english class taught you
vocaroo.com/i/s0mpFGTlVAcT

>le 56%

I guess they aren't used to the bantz.

It literally isn't. Going to get a 23andme just to shut you faggots up

>haha we actually like american liberals this meme is just meant to trigger those trump supporters
I wish reddit would fuck off.

All americans are mutts, period.

>le ebin 23andme meem xD

Ah yes, the 56% and me, truly made for the genetically diverse americans.

someone draw this pls

>Going to get a 23andme

t. 45% north African admixture

Like any good classic Sup Forums meme, it insults everyone.

Everyone is genetically diverse you fucking retard. Nobody is 100% one thing.

t.. 75% african
24% african
sqrt(-1)% white.

I can't explain it to you

other than insecurity on the part of whomever it is that posts them

>whiter than you mohammed

4U

t. 25% african 25% germanic 25% hispanic 24% celtic 1% semitic

A meme that portrays mixed race people as disgusting is ok in my book. No idea why you would be against it unless you're literally an amerimutt.

t. 35% Spanish 15% north African 25% Italian 25% amerindian

t. Bob Tyrone Ramirez

This

we're talking about people like pic related here
of course they get mad when you expose their cognitive dissonance

we could shut down this entire website if we wanted to

you better be on the ground kissing our feet for this wonderful internet

We’re gonna lose that wonderful internet soon enough my dude

It really does seem to be actual mutts getting butthurt. Depressing honestly to see that so many Ameriflag posters are racemixed abominations.

okay jerome you do that we are all waiting

Pretty good