More Europeans have died in the last 10 months due terrorism than Mexicans because of Cartels

More Europeans have died in the last 10 months due terrorism than Mexicans because of Cartels

Who's laughing now Eurotrash?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well we don't live in a 3rd world country like you so I suppose we are still.

Still everyone. Mostly at you, sometimes at the Europoors.

Build that wall Paco.

nobody is laughing anymore.

How many were this, like 200?
Not to say these terrorist attacks aren't horrible but i am pretty sure more than 200 people died because of cartels since monday

>Well we don't live in a 3rd world country

But you do.

source?

I looked it up
More than 20000 people die last year alone
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/

Quality thread amigo

A cop pulled me over the other day. I wasn't speeding because I'm not a nigger, but maybe I thought the light was green when it was really red or something -- it happens.

He asks for the usual license & registration and informs me that it has expired. I had forgotten. He told me to get it fixed and to be on my way. I fixed it the next day.

I'm glad I didn't have to bribe him with 1200 pesos.

nationalism in germany next election, digits confirm

lmao marcos is this really true?

Id take beaners over niggers and Muslims anyday. Eurofags are cuck fucked.

>not a nigger
>gets pulled over

it's one or the other, jamal

neo holy roman empire when

deus vult

I would too, but at that point it is kind of like asking if you'd rather cut off your arm up to the elbow or to the shoulder.

>Who's laughing now

me because

a) it's now true
b) I don't live in a shitty country like mexico

>£5

That's fake tho and you know it Paco, build the wall

Good on you Mexico, getting your death toll that low. :)

why are cartels so fucking savage? why cant they kill each other with guns like any normal mafia? why do they chop people with axes and chainsaws and why even make videos lol ? who do they send videos to?

Nationalist party was already gaining immense support in the last month. My guess would be +20% in the entire country. This might not sound like much, but considering out government spend more energy trying to stop this than solving the refugee crisis is actually is

We didn't want the sandniggers in the first place here

didn't you let el chapo escape AGAIN?

What happend with based battle priest and faggot assassin?
It's still on?

>why do they chop people with axes
Literally what happened in Germany this week

We are doing what we can to keep up in the leader boards but we just have a few cartels man ;~;

No, you live in North Turkey

but u are still a taco-nigger, soon your whole family will be deported from usa and we will laugh then

the guy who pioneered it said he copied al-quade tapes lol

Did you let Mehmed fuck your wife AGAIN

It's worse, narcos chop up snitches and rival cartel members, Germans chop up innocent chink tourists.

>paco prefers his own people
what a surprise
I'd take white people before any shitskin

i had a nigger moment

It's not the number it's the atmosphere of lawlessness.

Not even close.
Last I heard you guys were at something like 60k cartel murders a year.

People are dying and you're laughing? I don't understand.

Got a source for that, cuckboy?

ISIS is falling rapidly.

You'll get to hold that record again extremely soon

>tfw a continental emergency that will be remembered through history barely toppled the mexican crime scene

Between 2006 and 2012 the OFFICIAL death toll of cartels was 60,000. Studies place the figure closer to 130,000.

Nigga, you think more have been killed in Europe in the last 10 months??? Dafuq outta here.

Eastern Europe.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory;#

Holy shit does Europe actually look like this? Wtf happened

Wew lad........mexicans are fucking retarded.

you should take a look around in america at least we are still majority white countries

Pajeet, he's comparison the last 10 months for both groups. Btw go back to Pakistan.

>Live in Mexico
>Cartels only target you if you try to get in their way, live in a remote rural town or are from a rival group
>If a refugee raped or tried to rape someone he would get his ass handed to him by a few civilians if the police doesn't get him first
>Live in Europe
>You can be a victim of a terror attack anywhere, doesn't matter if you're on a train, on a party or just walking around downtown
>If a refugee rapes someone, everyone will defend him, including the victim

For once living in Mexico isn't so bad compared to other places.

this isn't something to be proud of m8

That is because we live in countries where we haven't had to deal with this in a long time. You live in a shithole comparable to the countries the refugees come from.

Hahaha Europeans BTFO to be honest. What's nice about Canada though, is that we have neither cartels nor terrorists.

>inb4 leaf

>live in europe
>population combined: 745,000,000
>less than 20 psychos got crazy
>this makes terrorist attacks normal

I guess you dont really percieve how much death is there around you and how much death is around us.
in virtually ALL Europe gun crimes are nonexistant. People live safe and a guy killing 5 people is such a shocking event that it gets broadcasted CONTINENTALLY.

You guys are tools. Enjoy your propaganda.

Shouldn't you be prepping a bull somewhere?

Can confirm, this is common all over the country. I have been looking to buy a house and every city is just a shitskin fest, even towns are being over run.

Spics don't do much other than work. The anchor baby thing sucks but that's our fault for being the only first world country that allows it.

Well, it's confirmed. Islamic terrorism is not actually a threat in Europe. WE CAN STOP BLAMING MUSLIMS NOW!

Death is never funny, Mexico.

lol, I'm using a ZA proxy but I'm American.

Mexico is more dangerous than Iraq

I wonder how quickly the "gunmen were right wing facist Nazi" calls from the media are going to help with that?
after the shooting of a politician here blamed on "anti-brexit white cis scum" it didn't change peoples resolve.

I'm not saying that.
I'm saying that we're talking about less than 20 people spread across 3 continents.

Would you burn down a 100k civilians town cause 20 of them went full psycho?
Now tell me, would you do this for entire nations (wich are actually fighting your own enemies)?

You guys are just as gullible as it gets.

Found your head Jose?

>ISIS is falling rapidly.
They'll find hot the next hot thing soon
First Al-Qaeda, now ISIS... soon will be the eurojihadis

Look at racist and xenophobic Europe #everyoneisgerman