Brit/pol/ - Jock Genocide Edition

> B R E A K I N G

> Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

> S P E C T A T O R

> That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

> The moral case against Jeremy Corbyn by Nick ((Cohen))
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/moral-case-jeremy-corbyn/

> C L I P S

> Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

> Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

> Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTZb0zScwE
> T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

> EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

> Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755750259263938561

> Second Scottish Independence referendum ruled out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

> Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s29RKnB7l7o
youtube.com/watch?v=3XvJFW0DHbU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-36868781
youtube.com/watch?v=7uhYYnf7kUw
youtube.com/watch?v=-lgHcy5cLNU
youtube.com/watch?v=S3ubag7dtn4
youtube.com/watch?v=hOm8uv22e2U
youtube.com/watch?v=2rgRg6j8mQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Jezza

1ST FOR LEGALISE WEED

Opinions on the neoliberalism meme?

MR. ED MILIBAND

music

youtube.com/watch?v=s29RKnB7l7o

youtube.com/watch?v=3XvJFW0DHbU

bump for more (you)'s

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-36868781

>Four teenage boys have worn skirts to school in protest at being disciplined for wearing shorts on the hottest day.

lol

cuck is good

> Reminder.

YKTD is a Blairite-Jew shill.

4th people's front of Judea

>neoliberalism

define it

What did Blair do that was so bad?

Besides the war

>ENGLAND
>YES

Look like a bunch of fucking fairies.

Read Hitchens

Immigration

I did this once in the early 00s. Got a week off school as a result of arguing.

opening the floodgates

i feel bad for the lads they were clearly used as pawns for their parents to stick it to the school administration

Read something besides Hitchens

Ban all handguns

Good banter

I'm happy our intelligence services are good and we're an island so we don't get as many attacks.

You've ruined Hitchens for me
He makes me cringe now
Thanks m8

In essence, the re-privatisation of public services and shrinking of the state that came about in the 80's, mainly from Reagan and Thatcher.

>three of the boys were initially told to remove the skirts, but all four of them kept them on.
Good lads

Yes they're wearing skirts, but they're making a point and don't mind getting mocked for doing it.

That fuckin muslim should be on the other side of the fence.

Remember that massive paki rape gang scandal in Scotland?

No, me neither, Nigels.

>Fucked the UK forever with devolution
>Gutted the House of Lords
>Mass immigration as a deliberate project to breed out native Britons from the country
>Cool Britannia AKA Meme Patriotism that taught respect for our tolerance and diversity
>Banned grammar schools for all time
>Banned handguns
>Almost managed to force ID cards and the Euro on us if the Lib Dems / Gordon Brown respectively hadn't stopped him

That's just the surface of the shit pit that was New Labour, read some books if you're actually interested but this is 2016 Brit/pol/ so yeah fucking right

youtube.com/watch?v=7uhYYnf7kUw

You'd have plenty of rape gangs if the pakis could stomach living in such a shithole.

Scotland is a pioneer in the domestication of muslims.

kids have been doing shit like this for years
when i were a lad we did something similar because the girls were allowed to wear different uniforms in summer but we had to wear long sleeve shirts and trousers all year round
it's only recently this has become some sort of gender politics shit

youtube.com/watch?v=-lgHcy5cLNU

youtube.com/watch?v=S3ubag7dtn4

He died for your sins

>when someone drinks whole milk around you

Would you honestly advocate what came before?

And no I'm not just memeing about a 3 day week and bodies left unburied. But the absolute state of companies like British Leyland... The government owned a travel agency ffs.

engcucks are delusional, must be the slow erosion of their country driving them mad.

me in the middle

SPLITTERS

Been to Govanhill recently?

>Banned grammar schools for all time

Not completely

Some left in GB, I went to one and there are loads in NI

Nice Tim, mind if I save it to expand my FarronFolder?

What is Nige's obsession with that fucking passport?

youtube.com/watch?v=hOm8uv22e2U

no, been to london recently?

What is wrong with him?

SKIMMED.com

Look at the first two words, user.

Just got back from a nice good honest country pub lads.

>Sam Smiths pub
>Cheshire countryside
>Good honest white citizens
>Guns on the wall

This will be the future we have lads.

>GOVE DID NOTHING WRONG

I thought we were the Judean People's Front?

But we're all so peaceful and tolerant and diverse up here, that's why our Muslims behave themselves :3

>when someone drinks shitty low-fat skimmed milk around you for the sake of being healthy but then has to add a bunch of sugar to it to improve the taste of their hot beverage anyway

"Skimmed milk was what they used to give to prisoners and workhouse inmates, to go with their porridge and gruel. It’s a punishment, not a drink.
Now there are coffee chains which do not even provide proper milk. And people ask for and seek out this disgusting, skimmed substance, or its close cousin, semi-skimmed milk, turning up their health-snob noses at proper milk. And they are all mad. There are no health benefits from drinking it, unless the shudder you experience as it goes down your throat is in some way good for you. Fat does not make you fat.
Nor is it bad for your heart. Owning a car (because you will stop taking normal exercise) is far worse for your heart than drinking full-fat normal whole milk. So is the sugar-crammed ‘low-fat’ cake you will have to buy to take away the foul bitter taste of your ‘skinny’ coffee. I have to exercise huge self-restraint each time the person in front of me in the station coffee queue asks for a ‘skinny’ drink. How can one begin to explain to these deluded people that their behaviour is irrational and unscientific, as well as nasty-tasting? It would only lead to unfortunate scenes, red mists and shouting.
They all believe, absolutely, that they are being sensible. It is much the same as the widespread belief that global warming is known for certain to result from human activity, and that it is already causing the sea to overwhelm the land.
In both cases, those who actually possess the facts are dismissed as eccentric dimwits, while those who are totally wrong glory in the warmth of majority righteousness. The insane popularity of skimmed milk is a good metaphor for our deluded civilisation.

Call her a lesbian and be done with it

I have been to Govanhill lately, it was like walking into eastern Romania if it was part of Pakistan

Govanhill is filled with rape, immigrants and crime. It's supposed to be the SNP haven. London is lost. We have known this for years. Your leader is worse than a muslim leader

>sam smiths

Based. It's like drinking at 80s prices. My local Sam Smiths pub has a sign telling you to speak English or fuck off behind the bar.

i have
i went to the sunken cities exhibition at the british museum
pretty interesting stuff actually

Sure, it's all yours friend.

Lads.

What the fuck have I got to look forward to in terms of political programming for the next month or so?

What is the average height of a brit/pol/ poster?

FUCK OFF, Judean peoples front, we're the People's Front of Judea

>000
>Lib Dem vote share

>mfw we sell "Jersey milk" at work and every day I walk passed it I see it congealing around the lid because it's so fucking thick n pure

sickens me desu

who drinks this shit

When will Peter hitchens admit that being chubby is fucking degenerate? Literally disgusting

that looks pretty intriguing actually

6'1 here

Probably around the average height for British males whatever that is

5'8 here

PATRIOTS

5'11 manlet

He's sad that people steal the sweet white nectar from his bovine waifu

>Romani Ite Domum
>Not Romanes eunt domus

> tfw actually like skimmed milk with my oats because full fat makes it too lumpy

6'1

KEK IS WITH TIM

5'9" here, I reckon the average will be around that

Me, it's fucking great, and the closest thing you'll find to US 'half and half' or whatever it's called.

literally a 5'7 manlet.

girlfriend is slightly taller then me when she wears anything but flat soles.

How's the Popular People's Front of Judea treating you?

What the fuck? That's based as hell where do you live lad?

When I go down to London for work I've been trying to visit a few but most appear to be in the gay part of Soho....

6'4

B*ady eyed devils
youtube.com/watch?v=2rgRg6j8mQo

6'6" masterrace reporting in

can i join your group?

>Tfw 6'2

Master race reporting.

>Not eating your oats raw

Sure is degenerate in here tonight

I was going to respond with a pick of him looking happy but you posted the only one I have that doesn't have a cow in it.

Have a Millimeme in return

>mfw 2.01m

6'6, no idea how seeing as everyone else in my family is average.

not good for you lad.

How much do you squat?

I am also 6'4"

this

Reminded me of something I wanted to type up, how I would solve the obesity epidemic.

This might be a bit awkwardly worded because it was originally a conversation I had elsewhere, but it should convey the message.

We should view obesity as we view smoking, alcoholism, and drug addiction. All are degenerate choices someone makes that harm their own health and make them dead weight on society, pun not intended with regards to the obese. I think that when someone looks at an obese child, they should look at that child with the same horror as if they had just seen a child smoking, or drinking alcohol, and the parents should be punished for encouraging degeneracy in the same way.

>How should we punish parents?

Punish them in the same way you would punish parents who allow their children to drink or smoke. One firm warning, followed by regular meetings to ensure the child will lose weight. If the parents do not comply, the child becomes a ward of the court.

>How long would it take for this to make a change?

Not too long. It wouldn't change overnight, of course, but the fact so many parents would be learning about living a healthy lifestyle to help their children would encourage some of them to lose weight. In a few decades, being fat would be a shameful thing, like being an alcoholic, but, unlike an alcoholic, you cannot hide being fat.

Thoughts on this?

>Measuring human height in metres

>No gf