Why does women sports exist who is it aimed at?

Why does women sports exist who is it aimed at?

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (640x628, 38K)

why do dumb frogposters exist?

lonely men
lonely men

lesbians

50 year old wimminz

>its bad to encourage people to stay in shape

Attached: NatalieSpooner.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

id spooner if you know what i mean

>Those crazy eyes
Holy fuck

What exactly are you trying to say?

it is aimed at women. women are the biggest spenders so they are a new market to explore

women don't watch sports

My ex was a semi-pro volleyball player and watched voleyball matches every single day

Just watch it you fucking sexist!

Can't wake up

they want them to watch sport to open a new market

Funny thing is as much as it's pushed, it at least seems here the shit is televised less than say 20years ago
They'll talk a big game until execs gotta put dollars on the line

Only women sports i watch are the ones at olympics, and only for qt women. Uglies can go home. I also rate countries who send best looking women to olympics, if you send fugly ones i dont like you

Attached: 1446502416280.gif (400x300, 973K)

I think she's a perfect human being, those eyes portray her fiery personality. Its good to show kids they can do stuff outside and not always be stuck infront of the tv. She is somebody to look up to for sure

Attached: NatalieSpooner2.jpg (726x1320, 284K)

>I watch female sports

Attached: 01888FDC-7DBF-4604-8569-A9D2C4E8B487.jpg (1200x886, 109K)

that doesn't change that fact that the majority of women don't watch sports.

>Remember me, Eddie?! When I killed your brother, I talked just, like, THIS!

It's easily the most male-dominated entertainment sector and it's not even close

Attached: womens-sports-female-sports-journalists-entity.png (543x627, 111K)

I was in a pub on an off day and some guy asked for the channel to be changed to women's (football or rugby?) it was around about the spanish islamic van attack,

and did they change the channel?

>he doesn't already know the answer

in america the only reason professional women's sports exist is because the athletes themselves protested and lobbied for it. nobody asked for it, it has no audience. even in the newspapers which only grannies still read, women's sports are relegated to the very end of the sports section and they cram as many articles as they can onto one page.

Patrician answer right here, everyone else ITT is a faggot and I'd knock every single one of you soyboy betas the fuck out if you challenged me.

Attached: 1520472307169.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Lol, quality

>who is it aimed at?
Women.

I can see what you're saying. My older sister played women's sports growing up and I never noticed that some where actually really hot. By the time she was a teen her teammates no longer took it seriously enough and started focusing on other things. The fugly ones carried on but the attractive ones were non existent so I stopped going to their games.

Heterosexuals
Non frogposting sperg scum