youtube.com/watch?v=L2cohacRf0I
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/emmanuel-macron-policies-beliefs-philosophy
youtube.com/watch?v=meIPDdJV4Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=IExw6o-jby8
youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cara

arac

1891: The British Labour Leader makes the following statement on the subject of the Rothschilds,

"This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarreled.

Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumors of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance."

Comments like this worry the Rothschilds and towards the end of the 1800’s they purchase Reuters news agency so they can have some control of the media.

Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumors of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance."

Comments like this worry the Rothschilds and towards the end of the 1800’s they purchase Reuters news agency so they can have some control of the media.

1895: Edmond James de Rothschild the youngest son of Jacob (James) Mayer Rothschild visits Palestine and subsequently supplies the funds to found the first Jewish colonies there, this is to further their long term objective of creating a Rothschild owned country.

1897: The Rothschilds found the Zionist Congress to promote Zionism (a political movement with the sole aim of moving all Jews into a singularly Jewish nation state) and arrange its first meeting in Munich. However due to extreme opposition from local Jews, who are quite happy where they are, this meeting has to be moved to Basle, Switzerland and takes place on 29 August.

To hell with Christianity, Rationalism, Buddhism, all the lumber of the centuries. I bring you a positive and primeval fact, Magick by name; and with this I will build me a new Heaven and a new Earth. I want none of your faint approval or faint dispraise; I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything, bad or good, but strong.

sophie

sometimes wonder why we're here

all this struggle, for what?

peng

depressed
youtube.com/watch?v=-QuK17lSvDo

cara?

is a slag

the xanax is kicking in lads
not feeling so angry anymore

watched the footage from the first outburst show and it was unreal
youtube.com/watch?v=1UOgEAC8K8Q
do love these lads i must say, been rinsing the mixtape too

Macron revealing himself to not be a globalist neoliberal but instead a monarchist neoreactionary was the most entertaining political plot twist this year

how do I know if my intentions are good

i've been stuck in this particular rut for weeks lmao

who's going to be bond after danny craig?

skepta

The meeting is chaired by Ashkenazi Jew, Theodor Herzl, who would state in his diaries,

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews…become worse...this will assist in realization of our plans…I have an excellent idea…I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth…The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends."

Herzl is subsequently elected President of the Zionist Organisation which adopts the, "Rothschild Red Hexagram or Sign," as the Zionist flag which 51 years later will end up as the flag of Israel.

Edward Henry Harriman becomes a director of the Union Pacific Railroad and goes on to take control of the Southern Pacific Railroad. This is all financed by the Rothschilds.

1898: Ferdinand de Rothschild dies.

1901: The Jews from the colonies set up in Palestine by Edmond James de Rothschild, send a delegation to him which tell him,

"If you wish to save the Yishuv (The Jewish settlement) first take your hands from it, and…for once permit the colonists to have the possibility of correcting for themselves what needs correcting."

Edmond James de Rothschild is very angry about this and states,

"I created the Yishuv, I alone. Therefore no men, neither colonists nor organisations have the right to interfere in my plans."

The Rothschild banking house in Frankfurt, Germany, M. A. von Rothschild und Söhne, closes as there is no male Rothschild heir to take it on.

what did he say?

Elba

dont care as long as hes black

love jupiter
a strong french leader isn't good for brexit but i wish we had our own version

There you are, afloat within a vast unconcious void

About you dear and sweet things in your dream have been employed

But with heavy heart I tell you that your joy will wane my friend

And as the nightly setting sun, idyllic times must end.

It makes itself beknowst to you with short staccatto beeps

Which just as grisly forceps, wrench you from wombs of sleep

Shocked and gasping, grasping at infinities of mind

But now it's off to toil with you, they must be left behind.

>Doctor Who is a woman
>James Bond will be a based black man
Rorke must be SEETHING

>monarchist neoreactionary
do you even understand the words coming out of your mouth

I'm 100% sure he's not a monarchist

so anyone want to see the brick house im building in minecraft?

1902: Philippe de Rothschild born.

1905: A group of Rothschild backed Zionist Jews led by Georgi Apollonovich Gapon attempt to overthrow the Tsar in Russia in a Communist Coup.

They fail and are forced to flee Russia only to be given refuge in Germany.

The Jewish Encyclopaedia (Vol. 2, p.497) states,

"It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure."

1906: The Rothschilds claim that due to growing instability in the region and increasing competition from Rockefeller (the Rockefeller family are Rothschild descendants through a female bloodline) owned Standard Oil, this is why they sell their Caspian and Black Sea Petroleum Company to Royal Dutch and Shell. This is another example of the Rothschilds trying to hide their true wealth.

1907: Rothschild, Jacob Schiff, the head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., in a speech to the New York Chamber of Commerce, warns that,

"Unless we have a Central Bank with adequate control of credit resources, this country is going to undergo the most severe and far reaching money panic in its history."

Suddenly America finds itself in the middle of another typical run of the mill Rothschild engineered financial crisis, which ruins as usual ruins the lives of millions of innocent people throughout America and makes billions for the Rothschilds.

Yes please, lad. Been waiting anxiously, if I'm to be completely honest with you.

probably a post-op tranny feminist who's practicing islam

Love how Sup Forums loathed Macron before the election but started to adore him when the French public's opinion of him became increasingly negative

his jupiter rhetoric was monarchism

yeh I was thinking like what he said he wanted to bring the bourbons back? makes no sense

bring back the bourbons you tomb raiding shill

>Renames "Ministry of Defense" to "Ministry of the Armies"
>Wants to make France a military superpower again
>Auto-proclaims himself "Chief of the Secret Services"
>Fires a ton of journalists
>Says journalists are incapable of grasping his intellect.
>Puts everyone with potential terror connections on a watchlist
>Produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "The Saviour"
>Cuts welfare and social security, social spending as a whole
>Allows migrants to be worked more than 40 hours a week, to pay them little and fire them easily
>Pro-monarchy
>Says Africa's problems are "Civilizational"
>Says African women are having too many babies
>Buddies with Trump and Putin.
>Has literally taken the Bogpill.
>Constantly compares himself to the god Jupiter.
>Cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for refugees
>Backed off on ousting Assad
>Told Italy to go fuck themselves when it comes to the migrant crisis

The ol' crypto holdings at 220% of purchase price 6 months ago

Shame I didn't plow 10 grand in in January but hey ho

fuck off mboko

if he actually does something about the massive amount of migrants he'll be a 10/10 leader

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>>Produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "The Saviour"
anyone got a link to this

TURNED MYSELF IN TO A NUMALE MORTY

Literally been depressed since I was 14. I'm 29 now. Suicidal for the past 3-4 years probably.

k.

still creeped out by his grannywife

yeah, that faggot shite he came out with today really screams neoreactionary

why haha lol

wow some actual common sense from a leader

you ever asked a lass out?

1909: Jacob Schiff founds the National Advancement for the Association of the Coloured People (NAACP). This was done to incite black people into roiting, looting and other forms of disorder, in order to cause a rift between the black and white communities. Jewish historian, Howard Sachar, states the following in his book, "A History of the Jews in America,"

"In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise."

Other Ashkenazi Jew co-founders included Julius Rosenthal, Lillian Wald and Rabbi Emil G. Hirsch. It was not until 1920 that the NAACP appointed its first black president, James Weldon Johnson.

Maurice de Rothschild marries Ashkenazi Jew, Noémie Halphen.

1911: Werner Sombart, in his book, "The Jews and Modern Capitalism," stated that from 1820 on, it was the,

"Age of the Rothschild," and concluded that there was, "Only one power in Europe, and that is Rothschild."

1912: In the December issue of, "Truth," magazine, George R. Conroy states of banker Jacob Schiff,

"Mr Schiff is head of the great private banking house of Kuhn, Loeb, and co, which represents the Rothschilds interests on this side of the Atlantic. He has been described as financial strategist and has been for years the financial minister of the great impersonal power known as Standard Oil.

He was hand in glove with the Harrimans, the Goulds, and the Rockefellers in all their railroad enterprises and has become the dominant power in the railroad and financial power of America."

Thanks, lad.

Riots erupted during President Emmanuel Macron’s visit to French Guiana after he incensed protesters by ruling out additional state aid for the impoverished South American territory, saying: “I am not Father Christmas.”

youtube.com/watch?v=L2cohacRf0I

half bar loops

is that woes

once (rejected)

I really like this picture

going to top myself because I have a weak chin lads

that's some top notch banter

you tried being yourself mate?

Haha nerd!

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/emmanuel-macron-policies-beliefs-philosophy

>“Democracy is always presented as if it were incomplete, because democracy is not enough by itself,” says Macron, elaborating that there is always something missing in the democratic process; some sort of void.

>“In French politics, this absence is the presence of a King, a King whom, fundamentally, I don’t think the French people wanted dead,” said Macron. “The Revolution dug a deep emotional abyss, one that was imaginary and shared: the King is no more!” According to Macron, since the Revolution France has tried to fill this void, most notably with Napoleon and then Charles de Gaulle, which was only partially successful. “The rest of the time,” said Macron, “French democracy does not manage to fill this void.”

youtube.com/watch?v=meIPDdJV4Hw
this is good too

very nice lad

i've been exercising minecraft eugenics to build a top tier villager trading market for the last two days

Just ironed the toilshirts

Wonder if she's here now

FUCK
don't do it

>not supporting the irish scene
mboko

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴
឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴WOW!

have watched everything on the outburst channel over this weekend haha

I grieve in stereo
The stereo sounds strange

1913: On March 4, Woodrow Wilson is elected the 28th President of the United States. Shortly after he is inaugurated, he is visited in the White House by Ashkenazi Jew, Samuel Untermyer, of law firm, Guggenheim, Untermyer, and Marshall, who tries to blackmail him for the sum of $40,000 in relation to an affair Wilson had whilst he was a professor at Princeton University, with a fellow professor's wife.

President Wilson does not have the money, so Untermyer volunteers to pay the $40,000 out of his own pocket to the woman Wilson had had the affair with, on the condition that Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court a nominee to be recommended to President Wilson by Untermyer. Wilson agrees to this.

Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is formed to slander anyone who questions or challenges the Rothschild global conspiracy as, "anti-Semitic."

Strangely enough, the same year that they do this they also set up their last and current central bank in America, the Federal Reserve. Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913.

Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated, "The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized ... The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

It is important to note that the Federal Reserve is a private company, it is neither Federal nor does it have any Reserve. It is conservatively estimated that profits exceed $150 billion per year and the Federal Reserve has never once in its history published accounts.

literal perfection, one could draw a picture that adhered to the golden ratio perfectly and still not achieve even 1/10th of Summer's beauty

Galileo thought he'd reached perfection when he painted the Mona Lisa, but soon, Summer's portrait will hang in the louvre

Fucking hell does he actually want to be made King?

what are the odds janny would be here right fucking now

see you in 3 days lads

I just want a wholesome, cosy, wife jewess cutie who's fiesty in bed but i can make anti-semitic slurs to whilst looking her into those empty, cold and callous heathen eyes

based. wish the tories would grow some balls and tell that to the labour runts here

the janny is omnipresent

that songs written about trumps election y'know

bunch of soyboys

drunk enough that posts are starting to make insufficent sense for me to reply to

Autism the game

I send him a letter of summons every time someone posts a picture of Summer

have a primal need to impregnate a blonde woman

Historically speaking, he is not wrong. He's not a monarchist though

Democracy being weak by itself is not a new notion. Our Presidents have said the same for many years now

I actually like them a lot even if their songs are a half joke

lads you know that bitcoin is worth 9400 usd now, mthis shit is too big to ignore think i'm gona buy me one if I cash out my isa will h ave enough to get a whole bitcoin baby

youtube.com/watch?v=IExw6o-jby8

youtube.com/watch?v=UaZtahjvgU4

>Galileo

i pray every night for he who does it for free

he is watching over me, protecting me

Shan't believe it
The lyrics to me are about deep inner thought problems and shit

Want a cat gf

He's a cryptomonarchist in the same sense NRx types like Moldbug are. A strong Leviathan type figure takes the 'role' of the King, even if it's not a King in practice. Could be a CEO, or a dictator, or a an authoritarian, or an emperor. Just so long as the country has a strong leader and people know where power resides

1914: The start of World War I

In this war, the German Rothschilds loan money to the Germans, the British Rothschilds loan money to the British, and the French Rothschilds loan money to the French.

Futhermore, the Rothschilds have control of the three European news agencies, Wolff (est. 1849) in Germany, Reuters (est. 1851) in England, and Havas (est. 1835) in France.

The Rothschilds use Wolff to manipulate the German people into a fervour for war. From around this time, the Rothschilds are rarely reported in the media, because they own the media.

1916: On June 4, Ashkenazi Jew, Louis Dembitz Brandeis is appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States by President Wilson as per his agreed blackmail payment to Samuel Untermyer some three years earlier. Justice Brandeis is also the elected leader of the Executive Committee for Zionist Affairs, a position he has held since 1914.

In the middle of World War I, Germany was winning the war as they were being financed by the Rothschilds to a greater extent than France, Italy and England, because Rothschilds, did not want to support the Tsar in Russia, and of course Russia was on the same side as France, Italy and England.

Then a significant event occurred. Germany, although they were winning the war and not one foreign soldier had set foot on their soil, offered armistice to Britain with no requirement of reparations. The Rothschilds were anxious to make sure this didn't happen as they were expecting to make far more money off this war, so they played another card they had up their sleeve.

Whilst the British were considering Germany's offer, Rothschild agent Louis Brandeis sends a Zionist delegation from America to Britain to promise to bring America into the war on the side of the British, provided the British agree to give the land of Palestine to the Rothschilds.

I unironically actually say prayers for all the lads on /brit/ and Sup Forums

I hope it's working

Terry a Davis

this. buy high sell low

interesting to see the turn around time from being flagged to being banned
it was about 2 hours last time