Redpill me as hard as you can Sup Forums. Topic doesn't matter, just drop those truth bombs, i need it

Redpill me as hard as you can Sup Forums. Topic doesn't matter, just drop those truth bombs, i need it.

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
humstats.blogspot.ca/2011/11/england-riots-2011-new-police.html
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Certain Jewish individuals are attempting to destroy western civilization, but there is no vast Jewish conspiracy and 99% of Jews are just normal people.

>sometimes the hardest redpill to swallow is the truth

man that barrel looks comfy af

w2c barrelhaus?

i wanna tongue your ass

all cooked food is bad and humans are designed to live 100+ years

Free will is an illusion.

Every single race-mixing post on pol is the work of anti-white shills.

Races shouldn't mix, fucking a nigress even with a condom is tantamount to fucking a dog. Hell, fuck the dog, its cleaner.

film rules, digital droolz.

boi pucci :3

this. circumcision sets up traumas and complexes that in 99% of people just manifest as depression, but in the 1% manifests as omnicidal hatred of everything.

The biggest redpill?

When was the last time you kissed a girl?

Hey, that pill was hard for me too, because I was the subject.

Most people while literate never actually read a whole book.

analog is demon-proof. digital is luciferean.
>1s and 0s

Define 'free'.

Diogenes was a real life Pepe.
>Defecated in the bath house
>Roamed around naked
>Lived in a sewer pipe

>omnicidal
I'm omnicidal and have foreskin

maybe film is demon friendly, because it captures all sort of shit, while digital is literally blind and just guesses everything.

If there is no immortality, the Liberal believes, one can still lead a civilized life; "if there is no immortality"-is the far profounder logic of Ivan Karamazov in Dostoyevsky's novel-"all things are lawful." Humanist stoicism is possible for certain individuals for a certain time: until, that is, the full implications of the denial of immortality strike home. The Liberal lives in a fool's paradise which must collapse before the truth of things. If death is, as the Liberal and Nihilist both believe, the extinction of the individual, then this world and everything in it-love, goodness, sanctity, everything-are as nothing, nothing man may do is of any ultimate consequence and the full horror of life is hidden from man only by the strength of their will to deceive themselves; and "all things are lawful," no otherworldly hope or fear restrains men from monstrous experiments and suicidal dreams. Nietzsche's words are the truth-and prophecy-of the new world that results from this view:

Of all that which was formerly held to be true, not one word is to be credited. Everything which was formerly disdained as unholy, forbidden, contemptible, and fatal--all these flowers now bloom on the most charming paths of truth. [4]

The blindness of the Liberal is a direct antecedent of Nihilist, and more specifically of Bolshevist, morality; for the latter is only a consistent and systematic application of Liberal unbelief It is the supreme irony of the Liberal view that it is precisely when its deepest intent shall have been realized in the world, and all men shall have been "liberated" from the yoke of transcendent standards, when even the pretense of belief in the other world shall have vanished--it is precisely then that life as the Liberal knows or desires it shall have become impossible; for the "new man" that disbelief produces can only see in Liberalism itself the last of the "illusions" which Liberalism wished to dispel.

I'm coming to your country with a big American wallet and a big American cock and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Hopefully this doesn't come out potato quality. Free borders sound great but are actually fucking up Europe because certain groups do not plan on adopting their new countries' culture of "not randomly killing people"

Soon there will be a day when individuals can select only the absolute best genes of themselves to be passed onto children ushering in an age of literacy never before seen

There are no conspiracies. The only reason the world is going to shit is because we have built a society we ourselves are not fit for. Humans are built for living in tribes.

guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8142176/White-Britons-to-become-minority-by-2066.html

Lower attractiveness and higher weight in White girls is associated with greater interest in Black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in White males.
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046

In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

Blacks and other non-white minorities were disproportionately behind the destructive 2011 riots:
humstats.blogspot.ca/2011/11/england-riots-2011-new-police.html

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

>Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-111111291

>Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html