When will the movies have kino food like this?!

When will the movies have kino food like this?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QjNfJGJT9Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smelly, greasy food in the cinema

fuck off america

No joke I bet that was like $30 at least

What the HECK!! take my upvote!!

they give you nosepins and gloves

europoors are so dumb

DEREK JETER

clap clap - clap clap clap

DEREK JETER

clap clap - clap clap clap

Is that fried chicken? You realise meat pies are a better food at indoor events, right? Less messy and less odour

In Japan, theaters allow you to buy and bring in things like fried chicken and iirc pancakes.
Blew my mind when I went to a theater there.

Looks like a great way to have warm soda

fuck off japan

saw this on reddit yesterday...

pic related, it's you.

Hey man, those fries look pretty kino, don't hate

Theaters are evolving, though I'm more of drinker when it comes to movies (public or otherwise).

At least in my local, there is more a few theaters that offer food (similar to pic related), and/or more importantly liquor.

this is genius

>Hot fries and chicken on top of cold drink
wow, really takes my upvotes

popcorn is smelly and greasy

Or cold fries.

Doesn't the drink just get all your food cold?

Heat rises dummy

>27.99
Not bad for baseball food.
Too bad they've been taking the cups back after games.

The chicken burger bucket at Yankees Stadium is better. I get it every game.

>a bucket
>of burgers

USA USA USA USA USA

Do they allow watermelon?

wheres the dipping sauce go?

seriously wtf

In Japan they sell beer in theaters, and everyone is still quiet as fuck, they even sit there silently through all the credits.

I can only imagine a theater selling beer that had more like 5% blacks in the audience.

>kino
Fuck off, retard.

its cause everyone in Japan is so clean. They wouldn't drop food on the floor because of shamefur dispray

those are biscuits

Beer in cinemas, McDonalds and in public is completly normal in germany, but that might be because it's avaiable for everbody over 16.

thats cool but it looks better than it actually is
what is that? 3-4 pieces plus fries? could be better

$15.

$20 if you want the commemorative cup version.

>Yes, I would like to commemorate the meal that cause my last double bipass

Food kino, or as I've taken to calling it, fino (fee-noh), is the future.

....that doesn't mean it doesn't transfer though matter and equilibrium isn't sought out within a system.

Almost all indie movie theaters sell alcohol and my local chain theater sells beer, but your limit is three. It's really not that uncommon.

Dodger stadium has this.

Nope chicken sliders

That's hardly finger food. I guess you use a fork and eat it like a bowl of cereal. Or just flip it over and put it on your head like the retard you are.

Hot AIR rises dummy.

cajun boiled peanuts are baseball snack food kino

smells like shit desu

yea its fucking nachos kid get over yourself

> I have to use a fucking fork what am I caveman? I wanna use muh fingers

>food thread on Sup Forums
>40 replies
>ctrl f crab legs
>0 results

Reddit invasion is real

those are biscuits

In Atlanta we have the Burgerizza.

MY NOSE

THE AIR IS FILLED WITH THE SMELL OF DELICIOUS FOOD

I CANNOT

WATCH

THIS MOVIE

I'm at a fucking ball game retard. I might as well get a bowl of lasagna or something good if I'm gonna use a fork.

If your theatre isn't serving proper food then you should find a new theatre, or at the very least bring you own fod. Most AMC theatres serve delicious tendies. Unless you're a Regalfag or something then this shouldn't be an issue.

none of you faggots better tell these two about the deep fried cotton candy

>smelly
>greasy

Eurosharia detected

how the fuck are fully loaded nachos not good? and what queer ass city do you live in that serves bowls of fucking lasagna at baseball games?

think you might have a touch of the homogay, son

>$6 for a Miller Lite

They gotta be serving those in dixie cups. I paid like $9 for a beer at Comerica Park yesterday.

>amerifat """snacks"""

I'm just pointing at how fucking retarded and fat you look while you rabidly shovel a bunch of shit into your mouth from a bowl shaped like a hat.

for your information it's shaped like a helmet

so many fat food apologizers ITT

Snacks for us are deep fried Twinkies, oreos, pizza or a donut burger thank you very much. A snack is not a snack unless it hits 1000 calories.

Sup Reddit

Boiled peanuts smell like sweaty socks

just sneak in a 40 oz of malt liquor if you so desperately NEED to be blasted at a sports game. god I hate chads.

>yankee doughnut burger

you fuckers are absolutely disgusting

jesus christ you bring the whole world down a peg with your disgusting diabetus foods

So I guess yo mama must be boiled peanuts

Fuck, they even list the calories for you. Pathetic

>going to a baseball game
>buying overpriced street vendor tier garbage at a baseball game
Have you ever watched a baseball game on television? Really actually watch one? Pay attention to the people in the crowd, the people behind home plate, in the stands. How do they look? They look BORED! THEY ARE BORED! THEY PAID HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS EACH FOR THOSE SEATS AND THEY ARE BORED BECAUSE BASEBALL IS BORING AND GOD AWFUL AND THEY PLAY IT EVERY FUCKING DAY!

I would rather they get rid of baseball forever and replace it with archive footage of congressional hearings than go to a baseball game. FUCK BASEBALL AND FUCK THE OVERPAID SACKS OF EXCREMENT WHICH ARE THE PLAYERS!

Sup Moot? I'd recognize the those middle aged soccer mom hands anywhere

>$12 for a fucking GYN-IS

new york is a fucking scam

baseball is comfy. not every sport has to be in your face action the entire time.

wtf is a meat pie?

>(((Consession))) stands
youtu.be/QjNfJGJT9Do

Yeah look how comfy it is! This guy paid at least $150 to read a book.

>DIP IT!

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD

Mfw your theater doesnt have tendies

wow wtf I hate baseball now.

Look how engaged everyone is in the game! Such a great way to spend the afternoon and a hundred bucks!

>LISTING CALORIES
KEK PUSSIES NEXT THEY'LL BAN SODA

>ROYLELS
THEY PAID HIM

Not to mention that is a "major rivalry" game.

I have never been fat /tv./ What is it like to be fat or obese?

>American cuisine

go watch a more exciting sport then brah. some people clearly like to chill out with a bucket of tendies while people run around bases.

KC won a championship in the last five years you retard.

t. KANSASS SHITTY

>some people clearly like to chill out with a bucket of tendies while people run around bases.
Nobody actually likes baseball. It's a fucking meme at this point. Back in the 60s, I could see it, when games were averaging less than 2 hours apiece. Now? FOUR HOUR GAMES ON AVERAGE! And most of the time? Pickoff attempts, new at-bats, meetings on the mound, and batters box violations, oh the batters box violations. And there is nothing more unwatchable than a bad pitcher. It will make you want to rip your eyes out.

what the fuck is going on here?

I see three people standing near a plate and it looks like all 3 of them are going to do something.

Baseball is only good if you go in the dead of summer when the cheap seats are like $20 and just drink for a couple of hours. The food and beer is overpriced as shit shit so bring a flask and eat beforehand.

>Baseball is only good if you go through this amount of effort to make it passable and even then it's still baseball and thus BORING AS SHIT
Thanks