It's time to unite these two nations and have a true iberian league

It's time to unite these two nations and have a true iberian league
We could have Real Madrid, Atletico, Barça, Valencia, Espanyol, Porto, Benfica, Depor, Athletic, Sevilla and Betis in the same competition.

Attached: Portugal_Spain_Locator.png (1200x999, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PfAcnBfSIA
record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/detalhe/AMP/pedro-proenca-volta-a-colocar-liga-iberica-em-cima-da-mesa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody wants to unite with stinky lazy africans like you

But I'm not portuguese

The top 3 portuguese clubs would be midtable teams at best like Eibar, Celta and Leganés. Literally nothing changes.

>watching FCPortowinslol at a bigger scale
Fine by me

Attached: Imagem24.png (1037x900, 801K)

well there would be 6 cl places and 4 uefas

>unite

lel your league is about to fall the fuck apart as is, maybe you should focus on keeping together what you have now

I would like to have a Northern Portugal and Galician league with Porto, Boavista, Paços de Ferreira, Rio Ave, Braga, Vitoria SC, Celta Vigo, Coruña and all the whole teams in the 2nd league. Not a league where they support the biggers and not the local clubs in order to create a shitty league like the Spaniard and the Portuguese

we should swap Cataluña for Portugal

hey Sup Forumsain bros, I’ll be studying abroad in Seville this fall and was wondering if they were any good sports teams from there
I don’t keep up with euro sports, but I would like to experience it if possible

Fine

Make Porto the capital, Galician, Portuguese and Leonese-Mirandese the only acceptable languages and make your Princess Leonor marry our Portuguese Afonso and it's a deal

Attached: Imagem100.png (920x1189, 1.07M)

I beg your pardon?

It's time to unite these nations to have a true league.

Attached: 1200px-Umayyad750ADloc[1].png (1200x731, 129K)

there are two tems, seville and betis, betis used to be the bigger one but sevilla last decade have won lots of european trophies, 5 uefas and they are now in the cuarter finals of the champions league
they were red and white while betis wears green and white

Not that lenght but with Norte Africa and Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece would be interesting.

Olivença e portuguese

what's sevilla's secret?

delte this

Only 4 teams in portugal bring fans to stadium: Benfica, Porto, Sporting and vitoria guimaraes.
braga supposedly are the 4th best team but they cant bring more fans than their rivals, what a mess they are

monchi

what's oporto city rival?

Boavista but there like 5 teams in Porto district in the 1st League

Boavista used to be a fierce rival despite being much smaller, but nowadays they simply are no match for Porto. No other club ever came close.

wow they look like a chess, very cool

always fancied their checkered kit too, ever since I was a little kid

Attendance stats for the Portuguese league in case anyone's interested

Attached: liganos_attendance.png (981x795, 58K)

"Média espectadores jogo" is the average attendance at home

so benfica is the biggest portuguese club
i thought it was porto

none they are monopolists of porto, there´s boavista but with an average of 4000 fans attendence, so thats it, only lisbon(benfica and sporting), porto(porto) and braga (vitoria guimaraes and braga) have a considerate number of fans, the rest of cities along portugal supports the big 3 and their local teams.
Portuguese league is based on the smaller teams playing the bus against the big 3, the team that loses less points against the small teams is the champion, theres a lot of friendly organizations, for example, boavista always give a bad time against benfica but against porto they play easy, sporting alway likes to fuck benfica, braga always fucks porto and sporting and plays easy with benfica. Portugal league is more than just 3 teams fighting for the title, there a lot of referee pressing, bribes for some teams to lose, for example estoril-porto at february 21st, and watching your team playing against a full bus and lots of Anti-football

youtube.com/watch?v=2PfAcnBfSIA

benfica has more fans

scoring winning goals past the time the referee gave

Attached: golo-coates.jpg (600x311, 63K)

Anti-football and team bribes are consequence of the huge financial gap between the top 3 clubs and the rest of the league save for braga.
It's in the league's best interests to tighten this gap and they could easily carry on that task, but bigger interests speak louder.

or maybe create the creation of the iberian league. more than 90% of portuguese people supports the big 3, why continue this sad mess, everytime a big 3 team plays away they have more fans then the home team.

also there will never be a portuguese team winning the champions if we dont create the iberian league

And why would the spaniards be interested in that?

They want to get all the viewers the "watch our league" guy has recruited.

record.pt/futebol/futebol-nacional/liga-nos/detalhe/AMP/pedro-proenca-volta-a-colocar-liga-iberica-em-cima-da-mesa.html

Pedro proenca is trying, the advantage for spain? Increase the competition with benfica,porto and sporting, also if catalonia gets independence and barcelona plays la liga why cant portuguese teams join, there are different languages in spain

Uma liga ibérica só existirá no dia em que partilharmos soberania com os espanhóis. Esqueçam lá essas fantasias

like you havent give your sovereignty to the EU

Vai existir porque eu acredito que vai, nao preciso de mais provas que isso

make a european league then

what's the champions?

>t. Fernando Pessoa

I meant a round-robin league. Which is also being discussed anyway.

Que aconteça então. Em vez de andarmos a armar escândalos parvos uns com os outros, armamos com Madrid e Barcelona.

>Que aconteça então. Em vez de andarmos a armar escândalos parvos uns com os outros, armamos com Madrid e Barcelona.
era para

> bruno carvalho ataca alianca do estado madrileno e lampionico

exactely

Attached: 1491178959418.png (1759x1962, 2.92M)

>macaco implying
with that kind of money at least Porto and benfica would still be title contenders

when inevitably lisbon becomes a caliphate and the alentejo a communist shithole (even more than it is now) this will happen

The day lisbon becomes a caliphate, al—catalonia woud have already allied with france

>implying
boavista played murderball today
they hate us more than anything they never not try against us
doesnt mean they dont try against benfica aswell, but some boavisteiros like benfica more than they like Porto

This season they won against benfica, tow seasons ago jonas scored winning goal at last minute, last season drawed 3—3 in lisbon, at their home game benfica was already champion so that doesnt count. Point is, boavista is one of the teams that always try to fuck benfica, yes the played well with porto, but I also said braga plays easy with benfica and sometimes thats not true, but compared with the porto sporting they play better. Just look at the portimonense game they gave the game ot porto, probably nakasima deal related, benfica had to have cervi scoring in a free kick

>Poorto and BINfica contenders against Real Madrid and Barcelona
You guys think too much of your league, is literally worst than Brasileirão.

zica, benfica and porto are bigger teams than atletico, add the tv revenue and the fact they playing in the same league everyone would go to benfica and porto instead of the equivalent of sporting in portugal

Go to the Betis-Sevilla derby.
Easily the best in Spain

Also if we joined people would watch >our league

portuguese population is just 10 million, not so much viewers, but by adding portuguese teams, the quality of players would clearly increase(portuguese canteras).
Spanish league already has the best players, but by adding more players that would attract more viewers, theres a lot of people that just watches real and barcelona for ronaldo and messi, players atract viewers

>half the liga teams are shit
>wants to add even worse teams
great idea

weak bait, idea is adding at least 3 portuguese teams, 5 at max

Benfica, Porta and Sporting are basically Sevilla/Valencia tier. They would add competition to the league no doubt. I'd say La Liga would become the best league in Europe by far if the Portuguese top teams joined (and their CL/EL spots joined La Liga).

But the Portuguese teams would never allow this because they know that there are some teams in Spain that could take their CL spots and they can't live without that revenue. It's like Celtic and Rangers. They could join the English league system but they don't want to lose the European money so they stick to playing in their shit league (which is a lot worse than the Portuguese obviously).

The Scottish league doesn't look that bad.

>all these portufag shills using proxies to pretend it would be a good idea
lmao sorry la's we're not watching your league

thats a lot of portugues flags

christ you're delusional

You can't even hold on to Catalan, mate!

how? benfica institution is bigger than atletico, they have more fans and didnt need to sell their ass to some chinese and rename their stadium to wandametropolitano. who was atletico before 2010? valencia is bigger than atletico, they got lucky because they had a good momentum in the recent years, now got affirmated as the 3rd best, they will always be the retards of madrid

it's time for these to unite in a single league. on and off field banter would be absolute.

Attached: Karte_Suedosteuropa_03_01.png (596x383, 61K)

>But the Portuguese teams would never allow this because they know that there are some teams in Spain that could take their CL spots

right now portugal can only bring 2 teams to champions, only the champion can go staight to the champions, second place has to play the third qualifying round. You talk about money from CL, I talk about the tv revenue and the sponsors they would get.

>benfica institution is bigger than atletico
[Citation Needed]
Atlético got in CL finals, semifinals and won La Liga not too long ago, those are bigger accomplshiments than anything portuguese teams has ever done since 2004.

Porto and Benfica (and maybe Sporting) would be serious contenders for a CL spot.

The fucked ones would be the mid-table portuguese teams. They will never ever go to the Europa League.

Anyway, I want a European Superliga. The era of domestic competitions is clearly over.

of course, playing alongside real madrid and barcelona brings your team up, give the budget of atletico to benfica and you will get it, benfica has to constantly sell their players, everytime they try to buy a wonderkid player they refuse because "your league is shit" or "you dont have money to buy".

how is it in spain in terms of attendance, I already said in the thread only 5 teams bring more than 10 000 fans to stadium in portugal, how are the numbers in spain?

would follow just for the riots

In terms of fans it is

this

The best Portugal team couldn't beat a mediocre tier spanish team tho.
Why would we want to unite our leagues.

>be empire
>try to conquer the north of a small peninsula
>get severely destroyed every time
Man it feels good being a northerner and knowing you dont have a drop of moorish blod.

the real map is this

Attached: spainportugal750ad.jpg (500x405, 35K)

More than that surely. But it depends on the club ofc, some like Eibar have really tiny stadiums

Atleti has always been a big club. It's the third one actually.

I have a better idea

Attached: The_Future.jpg (690x534, 53K)

>falling for the "Greater Catalunya" meme

you mean Athletic bilbao?

this is why portugal has shitty attendance levels and needs the iberian league.

Attached: portugal.png (1443x746, 144K)

knowing this little of the history of spain
fucking manolo

>Crown of aragon
>Greater Catalunya
You make me angry

well, they don't speak aragonese in valencia and mallorca now do they?

>> 82295426
No, no, no. Only the North of Portugal with Galicia. The Center and the South of Portugal have no decent football culture.

It's curious how the North of Portugal is only 24% of the whole of Portugal and has 7 teams of 20 in the 2nd League (35% without the "B" teams) and 10 teams of 18 in the 1st League (55%).

Moreover, it's well known that the Center and the South support only the three major clubs - that is why there are almost no relevant teams in that area. So if you want to create a League in which only 2 or 3 teams play and the rest of the games are training sessions, don't count with my support. Our League is already shameful.

why did you build the Algarve stadium in the middle of nowhere?

No, no, no. Only the North of Portugal with Galicia. The Center and the South of Portugal have no decent football culture.

It's curious how the North of Portugal is only 24% of the whole of Portugal and has 7 teams of 20 in the 2nd League (35% without the "B" teams) and 10 teams of 18 in the 1st League (55%).

Moreover, it's well known that the Center and the South support only the three major clubs - that is why there are almost no relevant teams in that area. So if you want to create a League in which only 2 or 3 teams play and the rest of the games are training sessions, don't count with my support. Our League is already shameful.

don't know desu. there are worse stadiums in portugal, believe me

FARENSE DESERVES IT

Aragon is the name of the lineage you fucking retard.

Besides, the inner parts of Valencia spoke Aragonese before it was replaced by Spanish, the same that happened in most of Aragon except some villages of Huesca.

Even Catalan has more presence in Aragon than Aragonese, and thats remarkable considering their government has always hated the Franja and their language.

Seville and Betis. Seville is more likely to win some minor trophy eventually but their suporters are either gipsies or comunists.
Go with Betis, you want to have fun and they have probably the best suporters in Spain

for gibraltar national team

>we could have usual lel liga with different mid table teams
Great idea.

>Burtugal
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

this please

t. Prince Alfonzo

portimonense has nothing to do with corruption
they're just more partil to Porto, as olhanense is to benfica and farense to sporting
but boavista always tries hard against us, they just fail because we're so much better, and its close to us, so we can make it a 2nd home for away games there