This show sure takes its time doesn't it

this show sure takes its time doesn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSjq6O8qqas
youtu.be/Q32LQYCO9AA
youtu.be/sfm1p1qVLOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah been waiting over 2 seasons for Saul to show up

I expected this episode to end on something cool.

So that's way they fought so hard on the item thing
So they can steal the tape and say the damaged item was the door

bump

BINGO

STUMPED

youtube.com/watch?v=mSjq6O8qqas

B I N G O
I
N
G
O

Bet he burns down chucks house

Ding ding ding

I don't get it

I can no longer defend this show.

Kim is so fucking sexy dear God.

What the fuck I thought he wasn't going to take that deal?

So how come Chuck doesn't mind all those lights?

>tfw no kim

EVERYTHING GOING ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

BASED KIM

BINGO!

you ever had a good slow cooker chili? some things just taste better when they take longer to cook.

So what happeend this episode?

What item thing?

His smug plan is going the way he hoped it would, so it's distracting him from his mental illness.

Someone explain to a pleb what is happening.

For those who don't get it.

(and this is I think, I'm not a lawyer)...

... courts have ruled that when multiple copies of something exist, the original must be considered the evidence and not copies.

So, Chuck saying that a copy was destroyed (which I'm sure she taped him saying), means that Jimmy didn't destroy evidence (the tape).

A thread goes up after the episode? Fuck off

you guys are all dummies. a lot was revealed in this story
>Eladio cucked Fring
>Fring + Bolsa cucked Hector
>Hector gets Botulism from Fring
>Mike is a nice guy

fucking pay attention you useless retards

bring back sticker mike

Fuck that next episode looks good

Fucking over Jimmy is his medicine. Remember how when Jimmy was outside waiting for the police to arrest him Chuck had no problem standing out with him?

Technically he said he's been trying to build up his tolerance. He's not faking it anyway his fake disease anyway

So what did Mike swipe from Chuck's address book? Chuck's ex-wife's contact info?

Cuck cuck ya better cuck chuck

9/10 episode, only thing missing from a 10/10 was Kim taking off her shoes

Next episode will be Mike fixing Jimmy's toilet for 50 minutes, screencap this post

why would you watch the ((previews))? I turned away as fast as I could

They are going to challenge Chuck's mental health, use the door as the damaged item, and get Chuck disbarred

But if Chuck is going to submit the tape anyway? How do they differentiate between original vs fake without hearsay?

It'd be the details of the location of the tape

WHY IS 2/3ds OF THE EPISODE BREAKING BAD LITE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MIKE'S SHIT.

Might be something to do with where the tape is under lock and key

Cause hes mentally ill old man literally wraps himself in aluminum foil

He has imaginary autism

three years is a long time. The 10th season better be the best piece of recorded fiction ever created

>CHUCK?
>HOWARD?
>JIMMY?
>KIM?
>BANE?

Nope.

He is going to go down to the building inspector and have the occupancy certificate revoked.

That will basically condemn the house until he brings it back up to code. ie Electricity, HVAC etc etc.

They will get chuck to admit it was a copy first.

Chuck is going to go catatonic after he loses and then jimmy is going to take chucks share of HHM to ruin Howard.

Amc shows; wait untill the entire season is on netflix

it did

bingo

LUH-FAWNDUH?

THICC STRONG INDEPENDENT LAWYER N SHIET AINT NEED NO MAN

OH SHIT WE COURTROOM DRAMA NEXT WEEK GET HYPE

Hector now has more probs than Mike

Maybe Kim secretly taped that conversation.

Chuck can't bitch about secret taping, since they were discussing a secret tape he had made.

MY TAPE IS MISSING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ultimate pleb filter. Reddit just doesn't understand.

Kys yourself

but this show IS reddit.
it's garbage and i feel sorry for anyone who thinks highly of himself for liking it.

Did you even watch the episode. She literally told them about her husband

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

reddit

what was mike doing in this scene and why does he have hair?

What have we seen in 3 seasons of BCS that is better than season 1 of BB

youtu.be/Q32LQYCO9AA

youtu.be/sfm1p1qVLOA

Behold! Chuck's final form!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT MIKE FLOUNDERFISH AND HIS BAND OF SMELLY MEXICANS

Last episode is called Lantern. Pretty strong indicator one of his lanterns cause a housefire.

You're fucking telling me that whole episode was leading up to that ending? I was hoping something cool or interesting would happen but instead we get bingo.

>Breaking Bad casuals can't stand the fact that someone doesn't get shot every episode
I literally have ADHD and I have more patience than most of you faggots.

*mwah*

:-*

>Bingo
What did she mean by this?

It means she's going to go home, get comfy and rub her clit until she orgasms.

she meant that Hector is going to get aluminum oxide poisoning from Fring. You weren't paying attention or you were too dense to get it

Cucking gives him temporary invincibility

One of the old ladies that used to play Bingo when Jimmy hosted has the tape.

Well here he was banging your mom Sandy and was dumping Gus' used cooking oil to kill the dolphins that were smuggling coke for hector

Because chuck is LITERALLY an autist.

S L O W
L
O
W

We are 2 1/2 seasons in and I just can't deal with the glacial pace of this show. I am trying so hard to stick with it, but the fucking thing is under 900k viewers at this point which is awful.

I'm having a really good time watching these relaxed scenes and episodes and shitposting in thread after thread about "watching paint dry".
Being honest for once, I want a little more action, but I want less plot and interpersonal drama. I know we're never ever actually getting the "Saul's hijinks" situational comedy show, but I hope it gets closer to that before the season ends.

Also can we use this thread to talk about Unbreakable/Split/Glass while we're here? I get the impression it's most of the same posters in both threads.

Why doesn't Jimmy just put on a porkpie hat and kill Chuck

more like she's going to come to my house and make me smell her feet

What did Vince mean by this?

Why was that white manager such a beta, even that beaner lady from bb got walt out

>BB casuals calling anyone else reddit
Saul is the best part of the show, Mike is there to keep the BB kids happy.

I feel sorry for anyone constantly shitposting about a show they're mad people are enjoying but have to hate because muh contrarianism. And all

>for free

damn michael banks is good. he's a chameleon.

Hector is quite a bit more intimidating than Walt.

Don't worry, next episode he's going to stand up to Hector because he was inspired by Gus's speech. Then he's going to show up on liveleak with his face skinned off.

B/c Walt will always have a part of him that is still a little bitch ass high school chem teacher inside. Hector only takes shit from Eladio.

What actually happened in that scene, I had to go afk for a few minutes right after the first commercial break and then come back to Hector at his desk followed by the MUH LAND OF THE FREE speech by Gus

Even when he was a big shot researcher he was intimidated by his rich assistant and ran off to fuck some ugly blond tramp.

>Hector scraping shit onto Gus's desk
What an asshole

>for over 2 years now every BCS thread on Sup Forums has been full of plebs whining "IT'S TOO SLOOOOOOW! WHERE ARE THE EXPLOSIONS, GUNS AND HELLA EPIC PLOT TWISTS?!"
>this will probably never change
Chris, this board is beyond redemption. Season 1 demonstrated what the pacing would be like, if you don't like it then you should've dropped it after the season 1 finale.

>... courts have ruled that when multiple copies of something exist, the original must be considered the evidence and not copies.

that doesn't sound right at all. did you just make that up?

Vince should be taking our feedback more seriously. It clearly helped in Breaking Bad.

it's a meme you dip

>Mike coughs for 53 minutes

Jimmy scenes > Gus scenes > Mike scenes > Kim scenes

Post your own rankings.

same as yours

Jimmy is far and away the most interesting this season.

Fring is going to poison him with aluminum and that is how he gets paralyzed . Chicken Man gets his revenge

Vince avoids feedback like the plague. He's one of those autists that gets really upset and obsessive over negative feedback.

Butt brother detected
Kim>all