Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity...

Why are white Americans so good looking? My theory is it's the natural selection of ambition and genetic diversity, let me explain.

The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe. This assured the US had lots of good genetics, hence natural selection.

Next genetic diversity, in Europe most people just had kids with people in their own country or who could speak the same language but the US took in people from all over Europe and had them speaking English so they had Anglos mixing with Swedes mixing with Germans etc. and that is why they look so good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0Y2hVe_bw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are white americans?

Whittu Americanas are all Europeans in 1. They did a great thing that Europe doesn't realize.

Who do you think the puritans were killing in the witch trials?

You're not fooling anyone. Why don't you go the local Wal-Mart instead of posting pictures of celebs?

Here's my theory. It's all relative and in the eye of the beholder. Because the British are so ugly Americans look exceptionally attractive to them. After all, they aren't born on the inbred Island of Europe and don't get enriched by paki's to the same extend as Britain.

There is no such thing as a white American you fucking retards

>The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working but the lazy, fearful and content stayed at home in Europe.
i never get tired of this meme

is he white?

dutch are ugly too

Probably a Frenchie.

he looks spanish

British women are better.

I don't want to talk down to people, so please don't converse with me midget.

>56%

>why do more attractive people end up becoming celebrity entertainers than less attractive people
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh0Y2hVe_bw

She was far more attractive at age 12. Now she looks like a dyke.

IRL yes but on the internet no. Just like girls online have ridiculous standards for men online white people have ridiculous standards for whiteness online as well

must be her superior french genes balancing out the Brit ones

I dislike these threads because most of these pictures are just cherrypicking.

Some of its down to how important fashion is to one's culture however, which is why India's population has 90% ugly inhabitants. This may not be directly correlated with economy either. Like how Venezuelan women are generally "better looking" even though they are less developed.

holy shit i would cum on taylors face

Memes aside, white americans have only top tier european genes. They are basically the descendants of the bravest, most hardworking and smartest white europeans who managed to cross the ocean to build what later turned out to be the most successful, powerful and influential state in the history of humanity. White americans are basically the best of the best, the master race, genetic perfection.

Nah they just german descendants

Meanwhile Russians are the combination of the worst genes on earth. Which means the Cold War was basically Good vs Evil.

>if you fuck a nigger your kids won't have traits that only white kids can have
americans needed study for that?

The same thing happened here in South Brazil. Many older people all have blue eyes and Germanic features while younger people look like the 56% meme.

Pic related is from a German enclave for example.

germanics are the biggest racemixers

>that flag
>that post
Apes have more self awareness than you.
Probably why you kill them. Jelousy

Nice quads South Brazil memer

white american women are uglier than white american men

there, I said it.

Delete this

> treating the princess of pop like a common slag

>The people that chose to take the risk to start a new life in the US were the most ambitious and hard working
They ranged from religious zealots, to penal colonists, to 2nd+ sons under a system of primogeniture. Only yanks actually believe that they were all stalwart adventurers

We have a lot of green eyed people though.

No you don't, only 2% of people worldwide have green eyes.

>tfw I’m part of a demographic that only makes up 2% of the global population
Where are my gibs?

Americans are cute

I don't know if you have lived in bongland too long but American women in general, even the few white ones look pretty awful.

Black American women are the best

Where does this guy work? Sounds like a load of shit desu. Probably more blue eyed people today in America than 100 years ago, even if the percentage of blue eyed Americans is smaller.

90% of our population are uggos and an 8/10 here is an average girl in Europe.

those are actually slightly above average, even considering their makeup. But I've been to Germany and Italy and the average was basically the same when you only compare non fat people.

B T F O

Does he really look white to other Americans? I would really like to know. If I saw this guy irl I would assume he was part native.

>these are the people calling you beady

Not true for my area. Lots of nice women here. Not going to say where because I don't want the fucking Californians in this thread to get any ideas.

This is the fate of western civilisation.

black americans are the only good thing about the states

make all the good music, set all the good trends, come up with all the slang, cook the best food, all the best athletes are black...

dunno what white yanks are bringing to the table 2bh

t. someone who doesn't live next to these people
All those pros you named don't outweigh the cons.

>cook the best food
ah yes. pigs hooves and pig snout mixed in lard. top tier.

If they deep fry then it could be a scottish meal.

i had some similar theory in mind

that the genes can be modified over time by thoughts and will
of course i mean a lot of time in evolutionary scale but possible we change according to our needs

that makes alot of sense.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
>Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is actually a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.

>Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

>an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.[1]

Why do Americans always need a scapegoat?

We are just an amazing mix of ethnicities.

Amazing post