This was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm surprised a show like this was even made during this day and age...

This was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm surprised a show like this was even made during this day and age. Discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D73yenbcg1A
vid.me/iTUH
youtube.com/watch?v=QgibCniXltc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It made one of my family members try to commit suicide.

She looks like Natalie Portman.

>in this day and age
Discuss what? Your shilling?

Not sure if I like how many questions the ending left open.

>I like the hair.

the show was mediocre at best

such as?

THE GREAT DEBATE
long hair hannah v. short hair hannah
who is qtier?

Why do so many people shill for this show on Sup Forums? I haven't seen a single person take it seriously anywhere else on the internet. Even people who enjoyed it talk about it like a standard soap opera.

Girl is fat, plus show is shit...meh.

Kill yourself

Will there be a season 2 where they shoot up the school?

>Not liking T H I C C hannah

kys

is alex dead? Where did clay and tony go? Did the bakers win? Where will Justin go? Does Brace go to jail? Did Sheri? Will Tyler do a school shooting

Very possible.

did tyler shoot alex?

discuss

Well, she had to be just okay looking, otherwise it wouldn't have been even less believable.

It was okay.

Short hair but she being a sadfu makes me sad do I'll go with long after all.

youtu.be/D73yenbcg1A

Fuck off

I liked how the main charachter, Clay, a total cuck, got what was coming to him. He was such a pussy and then Hannah blamed him for killing herself because he was such a little pussy ass bitch the whole time.

Does it matter if he is dead or not? He tried to kill himself, with a gun, to the head. Even if he lives that is irrelevant.

Does it matter where Clay and Tony went? No. Probably to just chill out somewhere and get away from it all.

Yes the bakers most likely won. The tapes and with the counselor will seal the deal.

Don't know where he went. Probably to go be a broken fuck somewhere else, or crash with someone else. His family is fucked, and this sent him over the edge. Probably one of the better questions.

Bryce might go to jail. Lets see what his rich parents can do? I give it a 50/50. There is only the tape, and no physical evidence or living witness.

Forgot what Sheri did. Crash a car and kill someone?

Tyler will definitely go on a school shooting.

>I haven't seen a single person take it seriously anywhere else on the internet.
>implying it's being taken seriously here

Here's the deal, brah. Netflix has a lot of garbage but a lot of people here are not cutting the cord because there's something that keeps them coming back. For me it's the ability to watch a lot of Star Trek. To each his own, whatever. But when netflix hypes up its orignal series shit so much, people want to have a look at what it is. This series is good fodder for mockery just like the b-movies that MST3K watches. What you have here is a movie that teenage girls and maybe young women watch and take seriously and young men watch with scorn. But the chicks are decent looking and watching them get sexually traumatized is fun, so everyone's happy. It's like if American Pie took itself too seriously.

It was shit

I liked it though it was much better than The OC

>Clay and Tony
Those two spend too much time together. Tony is beta orbiting Clay and going to slay his boipucci in a moment of weakness.

she can natalie my portman any time ^^

Anyone else think Alex was gay? Tony looked at him like he was once. He sure acted gay an

I don't see a lot of shilling, but the reactions (at least with my normie friends) were really poor. I undertand all the criticism regarding pace, her reasons, sjw pandering and what not, but IMO it's a really solid mystery. Following the tapes left by a dead person was a cool concept.

The show felt like some of those "walking simulators" games, which is something I enjoy but it's a niche genre.

I thought it was good because there wasn't a lot of PC sjw pandering

13 reasons why I am not responsible for my own actions.

if the character wasn't gay the actor sure was
totally had the mannerisms of a homo, and that hair jesus christ

so glad they beefed up those TRIGGER WARNINGS dx

>hannah said to mr. Porter that she did nothing to stop the rape and isn't even sure it was rape
>well then you just have to get over it if you can't name the boy and are not even sure if it was rape
>omg wtf I want a magical solurion from you to solve this!

What did she mean by this

Or did you try to kill her?

It was good in that my friends and I now use the phrase "it's time for you to make some tapes" as an insult to each other.

I don't know whether I should like or hate this show. It tried really hard to be edgy and relevant but at the same time did some "le 90's kids xD" nostalgia pandering with the characters speaking like mafia crime bosses. Fucking horrible writing.

The mystery itself was interesting though

Hyped for a school shooting-themed second season

It was a grittier Cyberbully with better production value.

It was a shit show with bad actors and bad writing. The lead actor looks like he has a birth defect. Actress was qt though.

>felt like some of those "walking simulators" games, which is something I enjoy

this is all I needed to hear about this show. what a piece of shit.

this show just reinforces the little victim bitch mentality this generation has.

just blame everybody else, that'll show them.fucking idiots.

whatever hapenned to "the best revenge is doing well". It's what all the nerds in the 80's did and now they run the world. too bad they didn't teach the next generation how to not be little bitches.

more like FATalie Portman lol

>Implying he acted in a professional manner at all
Hannah pretty much said she was gonna kill herself to him and he lied to Clay about seeing her the day she an heroed, he obviously felt guilty about it.

>*blocks your path*
wat do?

>This generashun lil BITCHEZ lil pussy not alpha liek me
Literally every generation to the next one

Suck his fat latino dick

>watching first ep
>she's thirsty for jock cock and actually stalks him

disturbing

It's ok, but extremely frustrating, given that it had potential to be much better than it is. Despite the good production and decent acting, the dialogue and plotting were both often cringe worthy, young adult, overly dramatic, and simply dumb ideas.

Oh I think I'm going to kill myself, but first I'm going to sit down and record 13 hours of tapes in which I'm snarky, witty, and omniscient, without ever displaying emotions. I'm also going to distribute it in an aesthetically cutesy way with trendy retro cassettes that I decorate with flowers.

Oh hey, I'm Tony, I'm also omniscient. I know where everybody is at all times, and I can teleport into the scene every time it's convenient to the plot.

Every character is a model, nobody behaves like a real person, and it's preachy while at the same time trivializing everything it preaches about. Super annoying watch, which is a shame because it has a lot going for it, production wise.

nigga please

Very cringe worthy my friend, I think you belong on facebook

uh, I got to return some video tapes

Listen to the tapes

but also

kys

confirmed underage

>a hugly bitch gets raped by a retarded rich kiddo
>she decide to kill herself and drag in this shit 12 other people completely extraneous to the fact
>OMG AMAZING SERIES

This is a fucking pile of shit

>This was one of the best shows I've ever seen.
Damn, all two of them?

Everyone involved in all those shitty loose end would record a tape to drop it to cuckclay. Season 2 is done!

fml 4evr

vid.me/iTUH

this show should have been seven 30 minute episodes. it drags way too much

Nutella Porkman

You will STOP bullying my suicidefu at once or I will fuck you up.

finished this.
clays thing was pretty fucking weak. he should have been the one who took revenge on hannah after hannah rejected him
seriously he's a cuck for 80% of the show they didn't need to puss out and even throw in some pity sex scene
it was way too long which is an issue with all netflix shows

worth watching though

Not to mention that Ryan and Zach especially didn't really deserve a tape but Netflix insists on pushing 13 episodes per season.

Bring it, bitch

> Following the tapes left by a dead person was a cool concept.
Yeah it was a good concept for hooking you on the show but after 4 episode you quickly understood that the mistery had no value whatsoever.
I went for the mistery stayed for the thicc drama queen waifu

>knows for a fact guy is a rapist
>goes to his party anyway and gets into jacuzzi in underwear

Is isis right? Do woman deserve to be raped?

Well she wasn't planning to go into the hot tub, she was peer pressured by Jessica and the others. But yeah, it was stupid to go to Bryce's party and then not immediately leave after Zach and the chick left the tub. But I guess she was relaxed and wasn't expecting Bryce to rape when she is fully awake and aware and do it in the open like that.

But user, the sound of the party drew her in. Parties are magical events where anything can happen, and evidently lots of rape.

>literally based on a book called 13 reasons why
>thinks Netflix stretched it out into 13 different arcs

DZEIN AUTOO!

The dialogue is so horrible, no real person talks like that. I tried explaining this to my friend but he had no idea what I was talking about.

For example?

Any interactions in the first few episodes were especially bad. The conversations the black chick, the gay guy and Hannah have at the cafe and also when Hannah and the black chick first meet stand out as terrible.

So who was the worst person on the show inb4 hannah/clay? I think Bryce is definitely number 1 then followed by Courtney and Montgomery.

I could see somebody talking like that. Teenagers are pretty dumb.

Why are almost all the male actors in this show noticeably homosexual? Even the ones who are meant to be playing straight characters yet still have that gay accent

>almost all
>3 of 11 males are gay in the show

What did he mean by this?

>literally DUDE DON'T MAKE ME TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY ACTIONS! - the show
i can see why millennials dig it so much desu

Yes
Who cares
Doubt it
Jail most likely
Probably
Doubt it
I hope so

There's that word again.

what word?

I'll let you fire up your neurons and figure it out for yourself.

millennials?
literally?

Yep, you got it.

are you 40 years old or 10 years old?

wow, thanks lad. Now they won't have to do season 2 :^)

im 19, born in 1998. Im part of Generation Z

>It's a Justin makes ambiguous edgy threats to Clay but never actually does anything episode

>The show felt like some of those "walking simulators" games
Thanks for the warning, gotta stay away from those "life is tumblr" type games

Fuck this SJW shitfest. 13 moral lessons would have been a better title
>Muh i killed myself because i've been objectified
>Muh fuck """frat boy""" (fratboy are hated in sjw culture because they are viril)
>Muh girl who get wasted at party have no responsability in the consequences
>Muh the only good guy is the personification of the "whiteknight" concept and a beta who is scared of woman

Add to this the fact that they choose an obese girl as main caracter, colored people as actors just to complete their quota, also gay character (to normalize it),

Fuck liberals and fuck american XXIcentury puritanism

Fuck off Sup Forums. The only decent people in the show are white (jeff, clay and alex). And she's not obese you dense fuck, get the heck out of my board.

I am not talking about about the characters but about the actors.
Also go back to réddit, get the fuck out of my site and kys yourself my dude

so only white people are allowed to act?

No but they should chose actors for their performance not for their skin color as they did in this show.

What did we think of this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=QgibCniXltc

If a counselor acted like that in real life and got caught he'd lose his job. At least in any civilized schooling system, which I guess doesn't include America.

>This was one of the best shows I've ever seen

Probably not since he took his picture down from his cave because Alex took his side in the hallway.

>tfw you finally ask a girl out and she just laughs at you and says "YOU want to go out with ME?"

This was one of the best shows I've ever seen.

>But the chicks are decent looking and watching them get sexually traumatized is fun

how much of that is there in the series? if it's a lot i may give it a go