Anyone else hate The Revenant ? If not please tell me why I'm a pleb

Anyone else hate The Revenant ? If not please tell me why I'm a pleb.

muh pelts

I strongly disliked it. Leo is an incredibly overrated actor. Aside from Tom Hardy and MUH CINEMATOGRAPHY I don't see what the appeal of this film was.

I didnt like it either because at no time did I ever think he wasn't going to succeed. Also the dream sequence stuff was ridiculously out of place. The only cool thing was the obvious ridiculous difficulty in shooting this movie.

I hated that bear's unrealistic speed but other than that it was okay.

>guy survives 1v1 with bear
>survives dragging his ass back through the wild for hundreds of miles
Most unrealistic fucking bullshit since that legolas jumping sequence.

it actually happened in real life tho

it's literally not unrealistic

Trash and boring movie

>real life
>realistic

That scene had me ready to go and beg for a refund. It was intense. It's a great film, much like gravity,it's a theatrical experience.

muh pelts
and it was amazing, youre just a plebe

>pros
It has great cinematography, atmosphere and minimalist score. I could feel the cold and wet through the screen. Hardy's accent is awesome and impossible not to meme to your friends after a few beers. Leo dials it back just enough to deserve an oscar but it was given for a careers worth of work.

>cons
Slow, dreary and brooding film. Borderline believability.

I thank you for being honest

It was fucking garbage and Leo is terrible

How many bears have you fought? Maybe it was a really fast bear.

There wasn't enough wrong with it to hate it.

>Pro
The actor of that officer dude gave the best performance of his career.

bears move pretty fast breh

I don’t hate it, I’m a sucker for historical movies and tv shows and think it’s a pretty good movie but Leo sure didn’t deserve an Oscar for crawling thru the mud and grunting for hours on end.

If any one deserved an Oscar for this movie, it should have been Tom Hardy.

you are not.
it's a pretentious boring movie, just nice cinemathography and bane is my husbando so i can't talk shit about him, made the experience at least bearable.
Leo was awful in it.

yup sympathy award for leo