Your country

>your country
>did the armenian genocide happened
flag
yes

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently, yes. But nobody gives a single fuck.

Yes but jews planned it
rense.com/general64/genoc.htm

what jenoside

Argentina
Yes

my state recognizes it. You're welcome, Armenia :3

poland
yes, armenian genocide is how i ended up knowing tadeusz isakowicz-zaleski personally

and what are they going to do about it

It was the best day of my life

i don't care about the armenian genocide but pissing off turks is always fun

Uruguay flag is fucked up

t. mehmet

Turk on vacation
Yes

why would we be mad when we "commited it" bro lool

no

I am Greek you subhuman mongrel

CHILE YES

Germany unrecognized it after a few days if i remember correctly

3 turks commenting and not a single one of them being triggered by seeing Cyprus as independent in the photo above?

I didnt even know what their flag looked like before int desu

I recognize it, but just because they hate roaches more than i do

Armenians dont hate us fuck off half arab half moor mongrel pretending to be european

>t.roach lying about armenians, once again

Why would they be triggered when they are the ones with the Turkish Cypriot flag on a fucking mountain?
Anyone got the screencap with the “i see it every day from my window”?

>Countries that recognized the armenia genocide
>No Armenia

>2005
Wrong, we recognized it last year to trigger Erdogan and Turkish nationalists living in Germany.

Flag
Yes

Not these 3 countries
> USA
> UK
and of course, > Turkey

you know what they say:
"When Armenians were born, the Jews cried."

Naa, they're still all living happily in their ancient capital.

im american why should i care

Elaborate please

Yes of course, it was committed by the Young Turks, a party filled with retards LARPing as Tengri worshipping mongols. They were the kekistani amerimutts of their time.

Real Ottomans abhorred such an act, as they were too busy spreading illiteracy throughout the empire.

Huge diaspora in my city Nahichevan

oh, you....

Armenians are even more filthy vile stinkers then jooz.
Never have a deal with armenian. NEVER!

>Argentina
>yes

Very interesting, so the ethnic cleansing might have been totally justified?

It's funny because they say this about Ukrainians too

I heard that the Armenian business owners in LA have their Mexican employees clean machinery while it's in operation. Does that sound about right?

Also a friend's boss accidentally pissed off an armenian and had a dead dove on his windshield the next day.

shit. can't deny that)

but anyway on the chart of a sneakyness that'd be
armenian > joo > hohol > nibber

Are you a dutch?

you're calling yourself subhuman

Bush did, then Obama autistically avoided the question for 8 years. Was one of the only things he was criticized from the left and right about.

CHI in Los Angeles here, armenians arn't very fond of turks

We go by a state to state basis with this.

The vast majority of US states recognize it.

why didnt armenia acknowledge the armenian genocide

What a bunch of assholes.
You Turks are really subhumans, no wonders you don't have any single long term ally. You're always trying to fuck someone in the ass.

1. Finland
2. No official stance.

flag
What genocide?

t. Turkish American

Flag
Yes

> flag
> some regions and cities recognise it, but not the state itself
That said, it happened and it was a completely normal and sensible way to deal with unwanted minorities at the time. It happened to the Boers, Herero, Don Cossacks, Balkan Turks and so on. Ottoman Armenians weren't only annoying merchants, they were actively helping the Russian army.
> b-but Armenians are speshul

this

Flag
Genocide is word invented in 1950s and goven emotional value by hollywood, turks are muslim armenians

>
>Yes

What genocide? I don't know about any (((genocide))). Armenia is Turkish and any thing other than said stance is FACTUALLY, MORALLY and HISTORICALLY untrue :)

Country of political wordplay
Yeah-kinda-sortof-maybe-killing-is-bad-who-is-asking-how-about-trade-talks-instead-could-you-remove-us-from-that-image-thanks-okay-bye is what we stand by!

Wouldn't suprise me
>calling anything other than OUR genocide a genocide devalues ours

My state (New South Wales) recognises it
Sent the Turks here into fits of autistic rage when parliament voted on it

they re-recognized in 2017, it was all in the news. Guess they got tired of Turkey's bullshit and don't care about the following chimpout

>France talking about being an allyless prick

Why are they denying genocide? So they wouldn't pay reparations to armenia or what

>pakistan was so assblasted they unrecognised Armenia

>(((Armenia)))

Literally doesn't exist, All I see is rightful Turkish clay.

Dont think they arent recognizing it, they are just not labeling it as a genocide and claims the number of victims is much lower than what Armenia claims it is.

Zlovenia
Yes, it fuckin happened

The only rightful Turkish clay is a valley somewhere in central Asia.

Yeah that's called genocide denial.

I was watching the Turkish dub of "It's Tough to be a god" from the film The Road to El Dorado, and apparently the Turkish word for god is "tanri". Is that related to Tengri?

>Sent the Turks here into fits of autistic rage when parliament voted on it
Why do Turks get so pissed about foreign goverments recognizing an event that was perpetuated a 100 years ago by a now non-existant goverment?

> reparations
> official apology
> could be interpreted as an insult to Turkishness, which is unconstitutional
> de facto recognition that half of Anatolia is "Western Armenia"

Nobody ever apologised for what Balkan Christians did to Turks before WW1, and Turks weren't different from other empires of the time. Read what Circassians suffered at the hands of Russia or how Britain treated the Sri Lankans and Boers.

t. turk

F*ck Erd*gan

t. French "ally" who invades you

Come now, dear ally of old. How about France stops denying it's destiny, and seperates from the EU for round two? Small conquest fodder countries shouldn't stop bar the possibility of a Franco-Ottoman Europe

Who cares?

yeah it happened
admit it roaches

This. And also we bring the topic of Armenian gangs killing Muslim ethnicities in eastern Anatolia. If you are attacked inhumanely a lot of times, being the stronger side and fucking the other side out of the land should not be a crime.

>Countries that recognized
>all shitholes
figures

Hilarious

yes

Of course it didn't

After I had to work with Armenian 'businessmen' I recognize and approve the genocide