>play a team game without ego
>succeed out of team work and not individual talent

Kentucky
>all blacks recruited from ghettos across the country
>undefeated season
>broke a record for NBA draft picks
>only play for themselves
>led by a wop dago, may as well be a jew

The forces of good triumphed over the forces of evil against all odds. Wisconsin won and had one of the toughest road to the title in tournament history, then had to play Duke, who had one of the easiest.

One of sports greatest triumphs was followed by the greatest tragedy in sports history happened when the treacherous jew rat coach (((Kryschevsky))) paid off the NCAA for another national title. The NCAA would not allow a white team to win
The clearest case of systemic rigging ever seen in any sport

uproxx.com/sports/duke-bad-calls-wisconsin-national-championship/

The NCAA and (((Kryschevsky))) WILL PAY FOR THIS

Attached: CHEESSED.jpg (630x432, 95K)

Duke getting preferential treatment? Say it ain't so!

People complain about parity in the NBA yet college basketball is just as bad with the same teams winning year in and year out.

test

nigger

Yeah why cant the 11-20 DePaul Blue Demons win the NCAA tournament instead of the 32-4 Villanova Wildcats?

I'm a Wisconsin fan but Notre Dame was the best team that year. Beat Duke twice and the NCAA scheduled them to play Kentucky on a Sunday so they couldn't get the God hand buzzer like we just saw Loyola get.

>go to see Draft predctions to 2018
>the only white players are Doncic and other slav dude

Hahaha

Never forget. Never forgive

Attached: whenwhitemenchimpout.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Based Coach K isn't a Jew, he's Polish Catholic you stupid cheesenigger

Attached: 5435423.jpg (600x600, 45K)

As a Kentucky fan I'm glad Wisconsin got refballed the fuck vs Duke in the title game

>this is considered white in america

Attached: 56%.jpg (129x123, 13K)

cope

how does it feel to get BLACKED every single season by players who never win and aren't even from Kentucky? How does it feel to be topcuck?

>mfw a non-country addresses me
He was on the bench anyway

Attached: intothetrash.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

I thought Kentucky was proud for making the "best" white american BBall players. Or was that Indiana?

I'm glad duke won over wisconshit

Kentucky hasn't had white players since Adolph Rupp coached 50 years ago

Indiana is known for the hoosier farmboy meme popularized by a movie

Cope aside, whites are BLACKED beyond belief with Basketball in America. The biggest white stars in the NBA are Euro. Wisconsin was the greatest white team in decades

>"white"

Attached: WHITE.jpg (644x361, 52K)

White Americans are to basketball what chinks are to baseball

A complete joke

you faggots blew it. hit a fucking three if you want to win.

Attached: ocLACVA.png (705x399, 369K)

We'll never be that good again in our lifetimes

Attached: WiscFeel.png (534x627, 108K)

Duke had the greatest white team ever in 91-92.

big cat pls go

Fuck you

Attached: Ichiro.jpg (1050x690, 110K)

>muh laetner
>2 starting whites

Top kekerino famalam

>all white
LMAO

Attached: 1493243496059.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

Duke did get every call that game. Would've been nice if the NCAA let a fair game be played instead of just letting duke do whatever the hell they wanted to Kaminsky whenever he had the ball. It was fun to watch a nigtucky team get btfo tho

Like how can UK fans even be fans of the "team" at this point? It is just a bunch of illiterate niggers that will only be there for 8 months or so. Pathetic really.

Ichiro isn't chinese you idiot

That final was horrible. I'd need to watch it again to see if my memory is right or not, but I seem to remember every single call going Duke's way. Just looking at the box score I see Duke shot 20 free throws, at most 4 were intentional fouls at the end, and Wisconsin shot 10. For a team built like Wisconsin was, 10 free throws is incrdibly low.

Look at the link. Multiple objectively wrong calls like a tipped ball shown in review clearly and still went dukes way. All huge momentum swings that turned game when wi had lead

THE ENTIRE GAME duke got fts at key moments by battle ramming out of control into wi players and elbowing them in the face, somehow getting called a block.

NIGEL Hayes is a white man who painted his body black. The rest didn't even play on the bench. Stay in yo lane

I thought that Duke were the team that are hated by the blacks because they were mostly white lads?

yes it's a great conspiracy that White Americans suck at basketball

maybe they should introduce some quotas to encourage you to succeed?