Rich culture

>rich culture
>fascinating history
>wealthy and developed
Japan is the masterrace of Asia. They should be the lantern for what most other Asian nations strive to be.

samurai are cool

It's the only first world country in the entire continent, wasn't really much of a competition

China and Korea are also pretty developed.

Are you planning to move to Japan, Ken-sama?

>rich culture
literally all copied from china
>fascinating history
pales compared to the vast 3000 year old chinese history.
>wealthy and developed
only recently. china had been the richest in asia and the world for centuries
fuck off to japland you weebshit

found the millennial chinese immigrant

>culture literally tries to make you part of a hivemind

im sorry i dont worship a country because i watch their cartoons

>passively insult china
>canadian responds in defense
clockwork

This thread is a conspiracy by zhang to direct hatred towards us. Sage

>Just a copy of Chinese culture
>Photo shows Japan's adoption of traditional Chinese architecture
#1 overrated culture

>to the vast 3000 year old chinese history.
I never got this. Doesn't everybody have a 3000 year old history in one way or the other?

Ah you japs are paranoid as fuck, everything is always the zhangs and gooks.

>underestimating the idiocy of weebs

Yeah pretty much it's just muh ancestry bullshit since 3000 years ago every country/civilization was probably very different from the modern version.

herro zhang

Implying he doesn't have at least half a point.

But a couple of things Nipland has that China doesn't is an orderly yet creative and innovative society that maintains their cultural history and infrastructure very well and also tries to keep things rather clean.
And that they also have a very well developed and somewhat unique and bustling pop culture industry.
Whereas china destroyed a lot of their cultural history and artifacts due to the cultural revolution, orderliness and politeness comparable to that of the Japanese died around the Ming dynasty era, and changed from traditional to simplified script(which looks worse tbqh).

Posted this a few days ago, fag

>But a couple of things Nipland has that China doesn't is an orderly yet creative and innovative society that maintains their cultural history and infrastructure very well and also tries to keep things rather clean.
wow they kept their environment clean!!! they must be some kind of super society or something
>And that they also have a very well developed and somewhat unique and bustling pop culture industry.
you mean weebshit that meaningless in the true art word
>Whereas china destroyed a lot of their cultural history and artifacts due to the cultural revolution, orderliness and politeness comparable to that of the Japanese died around the Ming dynasty era, and changed from traditional to simplified script(which looks worse tbqh).
yet it still holds way more culture

Modern Chinese are not the same as ancient Chinese though. This is a proven fact.

Moral of the story: fuck Mao and his communist China

Look Chinese man, I prefer China over Japan overall and I believe that Japan just copied Chinese culture, but believing that China still has more culture than Japan in the present day is pure patriotic bullshit. Japan did indeed do much better with preserving their culture. China fucked it all up and mainlanders are uncivilized monkeys.

Yeah bitch, I'd say that's a good quality for a society, besides being inventive and creative and putting out a lot of native productions of different kinds.
Society is a lot about civilization. What's the point of a civilization with a lot of recorded history if their own society didn't give enough of a shit to protect and maintain their own historical and cultural gems and actually went out of their way to destroy a good lot of it or let it waste away? You keep talking about Chink history and yeah, it's deep and there's a lot of it, but I don't see most mainlanders give a fuck about it unless it's to stroke their ego and show how china has a deeper history than other countries.
And regarding pop culture: a civilization or nation will keep making more cultural products and keep adding more. Just because you have a lot of old shit to parade around doesn't mean shit. It shows that you were once a vibrant and great civ but somewhere along the line things went to shit. Similar to how the greeks have a lot of great achievements and cultural creations in their history but their current form pales in comparison to how the Greeks were in Antiquity. A successful and engaging society will keep making more and more, and that is what the Nips have been doing. Albeit, I will give to you that China's pop culture industry is only just barely beginning to show since they've relatively recently began to pull away from being destitute. But commies will just fuck over china in that department again, stifling a lot of creativity.
To pick apart your last point: culture in what way? Where is the all the unique chinese fashion or chinese music or chinese movies (that haven't come from HK or Taiwan)? I really like Chinese food and prefer it over Jap food but come on man, there's gotta be more than that.

Society matters. You should care because in a society that keeps their shit clean and doesn't freak out and keeps things in order you wouldn't have to worry (as much) about Mongo trying to break down your door or about getting mugged from Tyrone while taking a stroll or about getting randomly shot by Kevin because he forgot to take his meds.
You should also care because a well educated society can keep innovating and making shit better to improve the quality of life.
I ain't saying Jap society is perfect, far from it. It just has a lot of things that look pretty on the outside. But there are some qualities about it that separate it from china and in some respects put it above china. Maybe China will become better in the future but who knows.
That and the Japs have better marketing.

lol

Korea is just discount Japan. Too many commieblocks and obnoxious Evangelicals.

It's a scene of horror film.
samurai fought with samurai only, because their battle was to get fovereignty.
Cutting head is enemy's leader only, because for evidence.
But the head in your picture doesn't have samurai hair.
So the picture is funny for Japanese.

Korea will always be better and more impressive. Always.

Korea in the 19th century was a shit.
They had no defense ability to stop Russia's invasion of Asia.
Therefore Japan had to fight with Russia in the continent.

>somewhat unique and bustling pop culture industry.

Lol Japan is literally years behind pop global trends when they finally end up adapting it lol.

funny thing is that even with all that destruction (typical in revolutions) China still has plenty of physical culture because of it's sheer years. More culture is honestly a pretty vague as fuck thing to say because it's based off a completely varying and prone to being "goalpost" shifted to a person's needs.

Japanese people in urban areas are more neater because Japan has been urbanized WAY long then China and already passed it's "urban areas are completely filth" phase ages ago..

Kill yourself paranoid fuck

nothing says insecurity like 2 lol's

>to direct hatred
you really have zero self awareness.. just go seek help

日本のスレにはいってくるなよ 糞朝鮮人

>"do not come to a japanese thread, shit korean"

Sup Forums help.. my country have really deranged psychos..

Sure thing bud. Thats like saying all Western culture is just Greek culture. Stuff happens during millenia of isolation, you know?

I like to poo.

Heres what I don't understand. You are butthurt that Japanese culture is just a copy of Chinese culture (which is a stupid opinion), then you are butthurt once more because Japan isn't just copying global pop trends.

Japan is insular and the general population pays very little attention to outside trends. That's an old habit that dies hard. It's also what makes their culture unique and interesting.

It's painfully obvious that you have some internal anger towards Japan (or have a feeling that China is unfairly sidelined), which kinda destroys your credibility desu senpai

japs are the only decent asians

chinks are soulless creatures that should be nuked

japan manufacturing best in the world!

samurais are cool
i'm making a set of samurai armor right now out of some sheet metal and old tools i found lying around

Too racist

richest in asia for what .01% of the country? most of the whole country is a third world shithole even today