WOW SO HEARTBREAKING WOW ALMOST DIED I CRIED CANT BELIEVE IT JIMMY THATS JUST AWFUL TERRIBLE EVEN WOW DID YOU SEE THIS...

WOW SO HEARTBREAKING WOW ALMOST DIED I CRIED CANT BELIEVE IT JIMMY THATS JUST AWFUL TERRIBLE EVEN WOW DID YOU SEE THIS DID YOU SEE THIS GUYS WOW #ALMOSTDIED #BABYBOY #WOW
youtube.com/watch?v=MmWWoMcGmo0

>it's a Jimmy cries episode

I can't do it, OP. It's so fucking real it hits too close.

But user... We need to discuss this as a board so I can feel like watching that whole 13 minute clip was worth it.

wow, some real great comedy right there. Glad to see late night hasnt gone to shit

lib shit faggot,hope his gimp son dies

Writers strike hit them hard

What the fuck is your problem? His kid almost died.

I thought that was Neil DeGrasse Tyson from the thumbnail, and I thought you were referencing the time he spaced out while behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and caused an accident. See you later.

OH NO THAT SUCKS

nigga we all are dying.

sarah silverman was rooting for it

people who type in all caps are mentally unstable

Look at this fucking Blorp supporter.
I'm sorry if you don't find dead babies as funny as us intellectual liberals do.

>forcing other human beings to exist and suffer and die in order to selfishly justify a "purpose" in your own life

Why do normies do this?

he cried more when that lion got shot

Yeah but people actually care if his kid lives or dies.

>>>/reddit/

The fact is hes using his kids death to gain popularity. Back in the day people wouldnt find this out unless they researched the actor

haha what a funny story. That part with the successful operation had me ROLLING on the floor.

> My kid coulda died!

literal reddit post

scram

still funnier than Fallon at least

What the fuck did you expect? The Aristocrats?

Fuck Jimmy and fuck his kid.

he was probably happy that he had something for material

ask your parents

I have the same heart condition, it really isn't that serious lol

what a faggot

LOL

Are his ratings so low he has to resort to this? Keep this personal shit to yourself. Jesus.

I expected a grown man to come from behind him in a diaper and "kill" Jimmy, before telling the crowd to shush. Then after the break, the man could host the rest of the show.

the fucc

He is literally giving the surgeons and nurses a world renowned thanks fuck is your problem wannabe edgelords

Tbqh I wouldn't mind her rubbing her genitals on mine.

If they pull that off will he die?

Thats wrong and you know it dude. Hes announcing to the world 'have sympathy for me' in order to get views. Obv every normal human being will feel bad for his son including me. Thats the point. And he is profitting off that like a jew.
Faggot.

Had a hearty kek

>profitting
He's been a well established comic for decades now. He doesn't need the publicity.

When people on here say Nicole Kidman isn't pretty anymore it boggles my mind. She's tight

She isn't unattractive but her face is busted up with so many surgeries.

The only thing wrong with this video is that he uses the situation to bash Trump for wanting to cut health funding, as if that cut would have caused his kid to die.

What, did another lion get shot? Remember the Man Show?

Do you know what the word pretty means? It refers specifically to the face, and her face is fucked up from botox and whatever else she'd done to it.

I wanna lick her frozen forehead.

The point is that Drumpf's health cuts would affect other kids in similar situations you sniveling baboon

God's vengeance for all the shitty kid pranks he calls for

>him breaking up every time he mentions his wife
If you guys had a nice woman in your life you'd be able to imagine her pain if her newborn child suddenly died and you'd probably have a bit more empathy. I still dislike this guy though.

>using Drumpf unironically

neck yourself bruh

OH YEAH WELL MY KIDS COULDA GOT KILLED

Well that's why you only have healthy kids. When you are rich you can afford to have a divorced baby. Deformed babies have been all the rage in Hollywood for years. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris got one. Travolta used to have one. You find me a deformed baby and I'll find you a late 40's actress looking to buy one.

Top tier Brap game

Proof that Christians are sociopaths.

i sure hope his wife's son gonna be ok

>a divorced baby
lmao

It's not my will and it's not like I'm saying it to his face.

Use that faceapp program to make a baby look old and ravaged by the stress of courts and paying alimony to that bitch in kindergarten.

it would be extremely painful

kek

WOW MY SON ALMOST DIED LOL LEMME SPEND 11 MINUTES TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS SHIT FEEL BAD FOR ME NOW LOL

Is he number 1 in ratings?

Les Goldstein and Seinfeld are the only jews I respect and like.

Just saw the part where they showed the picture of his fucking kid lel. Looks like a fucking chimp.

>hole in his heart

Should've blocked it with a big black dick.

KEK

Proving my point. You only want to watch others suffer.

fuckkkk i'm dying

wish his kid was too

He's desperate to catch up to based Colbert.

>established comic

What part of that shit was funny?

>how would my son buy cupcakes? he doesn't have money... or pants to put the wallet! lel!

Don't forget Larry David and Michael Richards

So I guess most of Seinfeld

No I don't. He does when he asks his audience to emotionally traumatize children.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>10 mins in

FRUCK GRUMPFFFF

ooooh, so THERE'S the punch line

all the kid pranks he asks his audience to perform

No clue what you're talking about. I don't watch him often. I'm sure you're exaggerating to make him seem worse than he is though.

Trump got cucked by congress last night.
KEK
IS
DEAD

did you stop listening after 2 or 3 minutes? Thr whole point in sharing this story was to bring to light that the current government doesn't give a fuck about your health unless you got the millions to do care for your damn self. You'd think that a website full of mentally unhealthy people would sympathize with the plea of making more funding available to deal with their problems....

dude, right? I mean a lapdance is more acceptable there but she just when full clit on shaft rubbing. I would have came buckets

Spaced out, haha. I get it. Because he's a nigger.

his kids are legit scumbags. his son is the biggest douche and hides behind daddy. thats not an act.

when she is in the shop the daughter cant be more of a bitch unless shes denied lunch. she srsly always has an attitude.

and that place has actual customers. every nog on that show is doin it for the vine or to be hood famous

>poor people gave up Healthcare to vote for Trump so he could fail at building a wall

Baffling

still better than Jimmy Fallon