Do some people here know anything about black colombian and how they are seen in latin america and colombia...

Do some people here know anything about black colombian and how they are seen in latin america and colombia? They are never talked about here but they make 10% of colombian population.!

People here blames black people for every problem but as far as im concerned they dont run drugs cartel or anything.
No disrespect but most violent gangs/criminals/drug trafficking members in the americas are mestizo (colombia/venezuela/central america) or pardos in brazil.

They seems pretty chill To me, and dont have bad rep !!?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSCx-6vbP4Q

Attached: n4aJUjU.jpg (1287x965, 333K)

90% of black colombianas look like this

Attached: 1521154047027.jpg (635x623, 152K)

No they don't you delusional Colombian faggot. That's like claiming most Colombian women look like the attractive paisas which isn't true

t. someone who lives in a basement and never left his homestate

Callate mono maricon

And that proves me right, once again. Lose weight.

They are poor and as violent as any other black population anywhere in the globe.

Anyone who believes what he said does not go outside. It's like claiming most Brazilian women aren't disgustingly ugly
Hang yourself, macaco

Brazillian women are overrated for sure, but not anywhere near the level of lardass amerishart whales.

colombian girls are CUTE

Attached: big belly gf.jpg (454x640, 92K)

Depends, blacks near the coast are jungle-tier savages, blacks from Cali are fine

Although funny enough I got robbed by two niggers, in Cali.

Yeah because clapped 3rd world monkeys are better than 1st world girls

Attached: 2018-03-18-020719_1197x696_scrot.png (1197x696, 1.33M)

The irony here is that being first worlder is exactly the reason why american women are disgusting lardass obese goblins. Too many resources.

Hey, I'm from Colombia's coast (lived there most of my life.) The coast has a majority black population, so I guess I'm well informed on that. Ask me specific questions if you want, idk.

Also black colombians look nothing like . That guy has probably never been to Colombia

Also, this guy is probably from Bogotá. People from Bogotá have this weird superiority complex where they think that they are better than the rest of the country yet they despise their city (which is quite honestly a shithole) and talk trash about it every chance they get.

If you are from Medellín or literally anything that isn't Bogotá then you're alright, but frankly, I doubt it.

shut up fatlard
some do, but not all

Also to add, the good thing about black Colombians is that they're not like american blacks where they have their own ethnic identity: blacks adapt to where they were raised instead of being ooga booga niggas, So a black from cali speaks like a caleño and a black from the coast speaks like a costeño, so in a way you don't have this black/white thing that the u.s. has where whites are very distinct from blacks, even within the same area

>gringo thinks he's an authority about another country

I'm from Tolima actually lol

nigger/spic mix is worse (uglier) than nigger/white mix prove me wrong

Viví en Barranquilla/Cartagena hasta los 18 años.

what sport is this?

is this sports?

el serjio señores aaaaaaaj

Yes, pls watch our league

Attached: liga_postobon_1.jpg (700x697, 51K)

>not liga aguila
Get with the times grandpa

stay out of the south where they have half a stick of butter with every meal. urban and suburban american women are fine as fuck, on average. especially now that they all dress like whores.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 22580734_1350094045099256_6257596646796820480_n.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

>*BRRRRAPs your path*

Attached: lopezeli_ on instagram.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

this isn't a sport and black colombians are niggers that export cheap cocaine kill each other

There appear to be a couple of cuties in there. Unexpected imo.