Peru thread

So excited for the world cup! - Talk anything and everything Peru!

Attached: Can we all agree that Ranma is best girl, but Akane is the best full-time girl.gif (500x370, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUgEachMGWk?t=10m7s
youtu.be/1La4QzGeaaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

el peruANO

Attached: 1469634953272.jpg (477x454, 30K)

Peru's cuisine forever in Mexico's shadow

el peruANO etc etc

Will Guerrero get off the hook in time for the WC? Haven't heard anything about it in months.

Shampoo > Akane

youtu.be/JUgEachMGWk?t=10m7s

fuck off
nice

t. Mousse

looks like my cat familia

There's a really nice 8k demo video of Peru on youtube
youtu.be/1La4QzGeaaQ

Fuck Peru to hell.

I couldn't agree more with the filename if I tried.

Shampoo isn't even second.

For me it's Ukyo

This is the only obvious answer she cooks and isn’t as high maintenance as the others

>Akane
>high maintenance
Explain yourself, faggot.

fuck off, crocodile

Your annoying Ranma, walk with me Ranma, don’t walk with me Ranma, fine marry ukyo Ranma, don’t marry ukyo Ranma, shut up Ranma, you’re clueless Ranma, see if I care Ranma, I do care Ranma, leave me alone Ranma, where are you Ranma? Blah blah blah nag nag nag nag

That's not being high maintenance, that's being a female. Ukyo is just a tomboy (maybe even trap?), my man

Why would that matter? Ranma is also a trap

Attached: FFD4E313-5BD4-49A4-B14F-90BD3CD553FB.gif (500x363, 948K)

I'm not saying it's a problem, but ranma is an unwilling trap. She's so fucking cute that I almost wish shampoo's pressure point thing worked. I wonder how her makeup gets done every time she transforms, but doesn't run from the water, but it's been shown to rub off from activity.

Basically this

I certainly hope Peru tries their best at the World Cup!

Attached: 1520187838897.gif (400x400, 142K)

same

wapobwwnahfoawvneepneacapodvavmxnmbpagan
el peruANO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Attached: file.png (500x375, 329K)

/thread

akane (aкaнe) means "pooping" in Bulgarian