Why are people from colder mountainous areas bigger, smarter and more technologically advanced?

Why are people from colder mountainous areas bigger, smarter and more technologically advanced?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapuche
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/degenerate-neanderthals/
dienekes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/neandertal-ancestry-going-going-gone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because our brains and hands grew bigger due to altitude and weve had to protect ourselves from harsh conditions and actually build sophisticated shelters

It's the mountain air. I'm not even joking.

>captcha
>select all pictures with mountains

Cute

Scandi's were niggers before Catholicism came to them.

Explain Russians

Hong Kong and Jews

>live in desert and on a flat island

tibetans and scandis

>bigger smarter and more technologically advanced

Why are Americans dumber, fatter and more geographically illiterate ?

Is Anzu a dude?

Unless he's 12 there's no way.

Because they had to evolve that way to survive

>Jews smart

Good goy Colgate

that a cute watermelon

dat manlet

You mean like the Appalachians?

kek

Why is she so fucking perfect?

Forward planning and deferring gratification were necessary to survival in northern climates.

adversity in nature lead to people learning and teaching how to overcome adversity.

Whether it be predators, poor farming or simple harsh weather

more anzu, please. It's only a matter of time before some turkroaches kill her.

>she

>Anzu is bullied daily and you can't protect her

here you go m8

Had to evolve and learn to grow food rather than just throw a spear at a deer.

I know you feel confused because the chan has tricked you too many times with traps.
But that is absolutely not the case here.

>bullied
she is being stalked by some fat turk weeb from Sup Forums that goes to the same uni as her

I remember Bozo the Clown.
Weirded me out.

Is she like 10 what the hell

No niggers

It must've been weird for Europeans to meet all the people on the globe and discover they're all fucking manlets
Maybe that's what made colonizing so much easier :^)

She's in her twenties.

Doubtful she'll live past 50.

Anju needs to be bullied, but not killed ;(

How do we save anju?

Easy. Crops grew better because of more rain and ppl could care more about being smart than about food. Ever asked why big cities were always near a river?

>2016
>going to uni in turkey

I dunno about that, user

Because you are delusional and forgot to take your meds.

If I was her protecter, I definitely would bully her.
Just look at her, she needs it. She just shouldn't die.
fuck off Frodo, you will never be as cool as 'straya

mongols were not so technologically advanced but otherwise conform.

those environments had penalties for the unfit. You can't sustain as many beggars as you could say in the tropics.

That roach looks like eggman without makeup

And now we're surpassed the Angloshits and Francoshits

we've*

reminder that on his coronation day, Sultan Erdogan will take Anzu as the first member of his harem.

She will give him 8 children.

Does this retard live her life as an anime character?

white flight

niggers hate the cold

so the cold is the effect, not the cause

She is so anorexic I doubt her body could support a pregnancy.

>jews
>smart

he fell for the meme

Have you ever seen Mrs Skeletal?

Because computers work better when it's cold

They run the world

>need shelter
>need source of warmth
>need enough food stocks for the winter
>have to find a way to protect the food from rotting

If that were true we'd all be dominated by Nepalis and Tibetans.

No, the Europeans that took over the world came from the temperate and fertile plains and forests.

> he doesn't know about the Huns

>implying

these memes have got to stop

>Why are people from colder mountainous areas bigger
American plains Indians were on average around 6ft when met by Spanish explorers who averaged around 5'8". They didn't live in the mountains.

No, that's girls you fucking retard

Boys cant get pregnant senpai

Take off that proxy turkroach, we know it's you

Im as American as it gets and even I can see through that roach's lies. No matter how 'cute' it is, its still a cross dresser and worse still, a T*rk

So what? All non-Romans and non-Greeks were niggers before Catholicism.

Foresight and abstract thinking was needed in order to survive

Also moar

When homo sapiens first evolved, there were 3 other distinct human species on the planet; homo denisovians, homo erectus( homo erecti? ) and homo neandarthals. Homo erectus dissapeared pretty much right after sapiens came to be although there are some theories about how pygmies might be erectus. Sadly we know practically nothing about denisovians except that they exist. We only found a toe and extracted DNA from it.
Neandarthals were seriously cool. They were bigger and more muscle bound than sapiens, they had larger brain volume ( biggest brain/body ration amongst any animal ever existed ) they lived in small groups.
Since sapiens lived in large groups eventually they developed culture, complex languages and technology whereas neandarthals pretty much stayed the same.

It all changed when the sapiens attacked. Much like the negroes of today, they got out of Africa into the glorious land of neandarthals (europe + middle east ) and in about 30K years, no more sapiens.
We used to think we (sapiens) killed off neandarthals or maybe they died of jealousy or something. But it turns out we ARE neandarthals. A study conducted in 2010 revealed the DNA map of neandarthals. The DNA was compared to modern humans all over the world and turns out that europe and middle eastern people have up to %4 neandarthal in them (huuuuuge number considering that the difference between a chimp and a human is less than %1 although i have to admit genetics is not my forte ).

Thats why, user, europeans are bigger and they have a more "civil" mindset. I dont agree with you on the technological advancements though. Sure they can improve designs and craft best of the tools and machinery but inventing something requires imagination which was a stronger trait in pure sapiens.

BONUS; Same study was conducted on denisovians. Guess what; asians, native americans, inuits and aboriginals have denisovian in them. Africans are pure sapiens.

Dutch are some of the smartest and biggest people on the planet, yet come from a flat, low altitude oceanic climate.

Weeabism is a mental disorder.

Because those are the nicest most beautiful areas and only the smartest people are able to conquer and hold on to them.

cold weather is comfier than hot weather

>tropics
northern

dutch come from Scandinavia.

BTW for the biologically challenged out there;

When we are talking about races, we are actually talking about a social construct. In truth, we mean subspecies. Think of the difference between a doberman and a poodle. They are both dogs (canis domesticus) yet they are different.
When we are talking about different species, we are talking about the difference between a wolf and a dog or a coyote or a fox or a hyena or a dingo. Apart from the fact that some of these species eat babies (hint:dingoes) they are all members of the genus, canis. So when you are looking at a japanese guy and a norwegian guy, they are not different breed of dogs, they are entirely different animals

>tropics
>Tibet

This.

you know that if something can have sex with something else and reproduce a child, and that child can reproduce then it's considered biologically to be the same species right?

hence the existance of cross breeds of various dogs but not to my knowledge of dogs and wolves

Source?

dogs and wolves can interbreed.

Shit point, with a very large number of examples to prove it wrong.

>hence the existance of cross breeds of various dogs but not to my knowledge of dogs and wolves
Wolves and dogs can interbreed. Their offspring can also produce offspring.

Russia's average elevation isn't a very high altitude. There are the Ural mountains and
Caucasus mountains, which if my memory is right then that area does breed extremely large people. I don't know where OP got the whole technology thing and smartness thing from.

cause they aren't I mean in the grand scope of things 99.9% of the time both germanics and eskimos lived similar primitive tribal life styles

Well there are some issues on that. The concept of biological classification is not really set in stone. Basically two group of animals that did not evolve separately for a veeeery long time (and neandarthals did for about 500K years) can produce offspring. Many people thought that it was impossible for two species (they are called species because they have evolved separately for a long time and they are anatomically very different. its not like we could make a neandarthal fuck a sapien and see if there would be a hybrid baby) but since 2010 there is pretty solid evidence that they did.

Does Sup Forums think long hair is masculine?

>pic semi related

Your statement is full of shit.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapuche

>82301493
Mapuches are brown and thus tropical.

probably moved from the jungles to the cold not very long ago.

this, if you think that cold weather breeds any kind of good qualities, just look at canadian natives

They moved there not too long ago.

I don't think any man should have long hair but it really doesn't impact their masculinity

Depends on the time and place. Medieval society? Sure. Modern society where real men go to the barber? No.

tfw gf is from there

ayy lmao

They arent, look at Tibet.

Shit senpai
Is she like 6'5?

is this girl on the good girl points program?

can somebody redpill me on Anzu?

neanderthals were heavily inbred and their dna was selected against for thousands of years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann's_rule
That, and tropical monkeys don't live in a harsh enough environment to require constant innovation.

Being inbred or having a narrow gene pool is a double edged sword. We usually think of the negative side of inbreeding (the negative traits that would not come out if not for the inbreeding) yet we disregard the positive aspects it may bring (better physical and mental strength for example) the thing is, when in a modern society, inbreeding is kinda bad because the bad examples stay alive due do social governments. When in the wilds, you inbreed, you have two choices, an enhanced version of your self or a retard. Retard dies off, super-you carries on to bang your daughter and so inbreeding in the wilds actually kinda makes your bloodline way stronger

hahahaha
dont tell me you roaches believe this

Educate yourself Roach, East asians have the most Neanderthal ancestry. Neanderthals were primitive degenerate creatures who lived in Europe and Asia for hundreds of thousands of years and never advanced beyond the most primitive survival strategy because they were more animal than human.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/11/03/degenerate-neanderthals/

dienekes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/neandertal-ancestry-going-going-gone.html

So, is this a trap?

Here you go user.

you should really read those articles before putting them there. first one basically tells you that according to mathematical models the excess inbreeding of neandarthals should be an issue, yet we have solid evidence that it wasnt and infact it states that inbreeding worked in their favor.
both articles write about how the neandarthal gene has been dwindling and for some reason they define neandarthal gene as "trash" yet there is no reasoning or evidence behind this. Even you should be able to understand why the genes of a population interbreeding with another population hundreds of times bigger than them would be reduced in percentage over time.
The map, however, is news to me. My info came from the studies conducted in 2010 and over time i never came across this. I cant confirm nor deny it.

At this point im sleepy as fuck and cant deal with a tiny dick ball gobbler and a half inuit half seal.

Nope.

Biggest deterrent of OPs claim.

but the eskimos/inuit dont live in very mountainous areas do they? seems like mostly flat tundra