Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Not all lives are equal the sooner we accept that into our civilization the better

Because Muslims deserve to die.

white people are only capable of empathizing with anything that isn't them. the farthest you get from white the more white people empathize.

what is this pathology called?

>Ancient Japanese proverb: If I wake up early in the morning and find a shit in the toilet, I am not surprised. I simply flush it down. If I wake up and find a shit on my kitchen table, well then we have a problem.

>"civilians"
>meaning women who support terrorism and children who will be terrorists in a few years
GOOD. There is no such thing as an innocent muslim

really made those responses go through from my synapses.

It probably was, in Syrian media

why do idiots keep trying to make this point?

IT'S SYRIA

IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY, IT'S A THIRD WORLD NATION. THIS ISN'T UNCOMMON.

GERMANY, FRANCE, US, BELGIUM ET AL ARE NOT THIRD WORLD NATIONS

Just an fyi, but this is how terrorists are created. In fact, given you were in their place, you'd feel the same.

You can love/hate/ignore these people, I dont care - just dont be stupid and hypocritical about it.

quoting someone else: if I wake up in the morning and notice shit in the toilet, everything is ok. but once I step to the kitchen and see a shit on the table, I know something went terribly wrong

But user we are all the same :^)

/thread

>Syria has been at war for 5 years
>Germany hasn't
Fucking lefties.

Because the airstrike was caused by the US government? So in effect it does involve us? Because we implicitly allow it?

you might be the same with them if you symphatize

kek, best example.

A poignant faggot on here made a great point
>if I wake up and see a piece of shit in the toilet its no big deal I flush it continue my day, now if I wake up and see a piece of shit on my kitchen toilet

>Obama won't address islaming fundamentalist cause he feels guilty for all the syrian civilians he had to kill through countless air strikes in the last 8 years

Sup Forums, be honest: would you too go full fucking jihadi if ANY other more powerful coalition did this to either your country or an allied one?

I would have been ruthless in my revenge against the west if you guys killed 2 millions of my guys.

>tfw still part of the west and no muslim here dives a fuck about all the shit we did in the last 10 years

Why do such people have more empathy for everyone but other westerners?

This.

Last time I checked Syria was having a civil war and thousands of people are dying.

Of course 150 people dying isn't going to be news.

>Syria is in the middle of a civil war
>They live on an active battlefield

>Germans living in peaceful coutry eating mcdonalds watch as children are gunned down by a pussy as muzzie

Maybe they shouldn't have started a civil war. That would keep them alive.

Freedom costs money, Europe paid this price and now they pay their.

Because Obama killed those 150 people. Media can't have Obama get jeopardized can they now? :^)

Nobody gives a fuck about the sandpeople. Actual people live in Germany.

no it doesn't.
Who the hell cares about syrian children?

based weeb

Fighting terrorism creates more terrorists because there are civilian casualties? What do you suggest we do about terrorists then? Doing nothing will certainly lead to civilian casualties, and thus to more terrorists.

Dont bother - these basement leeches have no empathy because to protect their ego, they have to be better than somebody, and what better way than that than blatant hatred?

They don't realize there is a difference between soldiers and civilians.

Legendary nipon bants

Perfecct

Only 150? Fucking Obama can never do anything right.

One of Hillary's delegates tried to murder her husband by shooting him. Why doesn't that make headlines like something as big as plagiarism?

wtf I hate #cruzmissiles now

this

No, continual bombing and killing of innocent civilians, further destablisation of regions for the purposes of """freedom""" and blatant neo-colonialism and direct funding and training from our governments creates terrorists.

You are under the assumption that these terrorist cells are naturally grown and not artificialky created by the west to serve their geopolitical interests in the region against Russia.

>kitchen toilet

Lazy yanks shitting where they eat

It's a civil war vs a country in Europe you fucking faggot

Because no one cares about war torn shitholes. There's always been death and destruction there and that's why no one gives a shit about that place or even wants to live there.

They were bombed by US warplanes.

I agree with this principle. Which begs me to ask, where does your life rank?

You dont but your leaders most certainly do.

150 less future Germans.

Somehow I doubt any Arabic media has picked up the Munich story.

It's called being a useful idiot cuck that thinks they are "going against" society

>Western airstrikes

Based Kurds called the based Russians for airstrikes on Arabs. Nothing Western there.

>according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

>its ok for civilians to die if you are at war

White guilt.

But what if you live alone and there was no poop when you went to bed?

the airstrikes were never and will never be attacks on civilians. there are no civilians left in those regions. the extent to which we should care is if we are getting rid of the enemy's resources and command centers.

you can have your mumbo jumbo about muh tyrrany govment taking over the world when you're buying drinks for an edgy chick or want to purchase some t-shirts. but there's no option to just let a culture that is focused on destroying the west thrive.

So, more people die in a war than during peacetime? Has the good doctor informed the CDC in Atlanta?

Please study geopolitics and then get back to me.

We created this enemy, and now we are paying the price.

Honestly the Democraps should be brought to task more for starting more wars in stable middle eastern countries that literally no one wanted than Bush ever did. It kinda just gets glossed over.

Of course this faggot probably just wants to use that an excuse to import more slimes.

There are countless news stories that deserve more attention than what the news actually covers and this guy picks that? that's not news, that happens every other day in Syria

Even if the US kills confirmed terrorists it will create more terrorists. Because that terrorist has friends or family that will become terrorists.

>there are no civilians left in those regions.

rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight............

Why should we give a fuck about people who execute others for freedoms we enjoy?

makes your little bubble brain think.

Burgers are pretty much the most important, whether you like it or not.

Aussie shitposter. Collateral damage you stupid cunt.

Not enough

>that's not news, that happens every other day in Syria

America kills dozens of civilians every day?

I know Americans are evil, but I doubt they are that evil.

>This just in civilians caught in crossfire in active war zone

I hope people get sick of hearing this kind of shit after every fucking terror attack where our people suffer and are then made to feel guilty about it. Then again I doubt most people even see this kind of crap.

Seriously though, the reason why the US missile strike in Syria didn't make much noise was because of Trump's Convention taking up all the attention

What is fucking Syria has little chance of fucking me, and even if it does, there is nothing I can do about it.

Munich's problems are somewhat similar to problems elsewhere.

Because our military didn't/doesn't want to kill innocent people.
This faggot in Munich did.
Gg ez.

>Collateral damage

This is the most retarded argument ever invented.

please study getting your head out of your ass. you could just as easily say they created the situation that led us to create their current situation. that sort of infantile bullshit is neither here nor there. go back to complaining about jews, you have no business here.

right.

>German immigrants killed 150 Syrians
>can think

Because one is a warzone, the other is a civilized white country over 2 thousand miles away that these """people""" have no business in.

People keep asking this. Sooner or later they'll figure out nobody gives a shit and they brought it on themselves.

Cause they fucking suck

Then it's probably just you're mom.

This jerkoff teaches at my school I shit you not

Literally subhuman

As a wise and based Japanese person once said

>wake up in the morning and find shit in the toilet, everything is normal. wake up in the morning and find shit on the table, and well, there's a reason to be concerned now

Fuck Syrians, OP. Fuck em.

>evil
>removing kebab
No wonder they say that EU is already lost, MAGA.

>GERMANY, FRANCE, US, BELGIUM ET AL ARE NOT THIRD WORLD NATIONS
We are sure trying hard to join the club though.

FPBP

Same reason poaching isn't treated as murder.

Western civilization will never accept thst unless you remove Christianity and this is not going to happen, sadly.

>THEN WHO WAS POOP

Can't really complain because I'll be pulling this line out the moment the shoter is confirmed white

Because Syria is at war and it's a shithole while Germany had a very good run as one of the world's most important contributors to civilization.

then your life is at the lowest tier! and to add to that i will tell that roachs are just before your rank

>bombing and killing of innocent civilians
Collateral damage, you think the US is aiming those bombs on civilians?

It's just common sense. Goat herders dying in an air strike in a war zone isn't unexpected. A """""""German"""""""" going into McDonald's and shooting children is. One is a war torn hell hole, the other is a civilized first world nation.

If some Ahmed al-Durka went into Akihabara and deleted otaku, it'd be a pretty big deal too because Japan is a safe, civilized, first world nation. When the same thing happens in the Philippines or Malaysia, nobody cares because those places are shit holes so it's business as usual.

(((((media))))
Somehow this is white people's fault, isn't it?

Every single time.

He's right tho

150 people dying in Syria is everyday life.

9 people getting killed in Munich is something that seemingly never happens.

lurking on Sup Forums pretty much makes all of us worth less than dirt, baboon-tier

They are just sad that it was an islamist attack. They need it to be whites and nationalists.

It's really simple:
jews > goys

>It's okay to stay a warzone, when you're a noncombatant, for over 5 years.

this. What I hate is that Jefferson was basically misquoted - or at least misunderstood in his statement "all men are created equal" - taken out of context is blue-pilled as fuck. In reality he was really saying was, basically, "all men are created equal >>under the law

Because, while unfortunate, those civilians were in the wrong place at the wrong time and died as collateral damage. They were not the target(s), but simply a bunch of unfortunates living in an unstable area where death comes quick and often.

Meanwhile, as is the case with many of the recent attacks on European soil, the dead WERE the targets and the motives were likely of islamic origin. A foreign act of terror within a stable, civilized part of the world.

I wonder why one is more newsworthy than the other?