Attached: ronaldo.png (500x500, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

as.com/futbol/2018/03/18/primera/1521328262_006077.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That no player ever will match his hardwork and his stats

>hear the name "Ronaldo"
>immediately think of the R9 Ronaldo every time
well that failed for him

He should have just stayed in his lane and promoted himself as Cristiano, or Cristiano Aveiro. Why is he trying to overshadow Fatnaldo?

Cristiano isn't a good name to say alone. Imagine if Messi tried marketing himself as Lionel

everybody is unique and has their own strengths and weaknesses that make them special

Yeah, but why is this sperg "reminding" us about this shit? We all know that everyone is different.

why does he even call himself ronaldo. I thought his middle name is de Jesus

>this faggot genuinely believes he's in contention for the GOAT title

lol

He is top 10 though

STRONGMIND

Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Maradona, Van Basten, Mathaus, Nesta, Maldini, Zidane, Baggio, Gullit, Platini, Beckenbauer and Cruyff are all better

>ronaldo will declare himself guilty of tax fraud, corruption and money laundering in order to avoid jail time
what did he mean by this?
as.com/futbol/2018/03/18/primera/1521328262_006077.html

Hes gerd müller with better marketing and hype

>Guilit
>Platini
Here's your (You), now don't go spending it all in one place.

The problem with Ronaldo is that he plays like he has a stick up his arse

>Busquets
>Xavi
>Nesta
>Baggio
>Platini
>Matthaus
>Van Basten

underage. Youve been brainwashed by Footballs Greatest videos

Poor mans Van Basten

Here's your (you)

He wanted muslim fans

I feel bad for cr7, he would have been the best if messi didn't exist

Cristiano Ronaldo reached the level he's at through hard work and determination. The fact the true GOAT was playing at the same time as him meant that he was never truly the best in the world, which meant that he was constantly playing catch-up and he kept pushing himself even further. There probably never will be another Ronaldo, since there will never be another Messi and there will never be another person with the same work ethic as Ronaldo who will attempt to challenge his status.

Messi, Maradonna and Zidane are the only ones that are/were arguably better
>Busquets
meme player

such fucking drivel

literally everybody that makes it to the top level in an EXTREMELY competitive field like football is a hardworking motherfucker. there's tons of hardworking, extremely determined football players that just don't have the talent to get up there. and the vast majority of them aren't born 189cm tall with the body of Adonis like ronaldo was. pure fucking drivel.

it's always the biggest narcissists that spin their life into a total underdog story full of virtue. a more hardworking person would spend less time jacking themselves the fuck off

>and the vast majority of them aren't born 189cm tall with the body of Adonis like ronaldo was

I'm not sure but I don't think Ronaldo was born that way

>Ronaldo went up against 4 GOATS in the same rival team while playing with Arbeloas and Lassana Diarras and still achieved what he achieved
Really made me think, he truly is the GOATest GOAT.

kek

>in my mind

Thanks mum.

>Iniesta
>Xavi
>Busquets

Attached: 1520692541796.jpg (615x409, 87K)

A copa del rey and a liga in a two horse race???

2, and 3 CL, only 1 goat left Barcelona yet.

Faggot is delusional, but he is one of the best ever.

That's pretty fucking great if you ask me.

Diarra wasn’t a starter for half his stay at Halal, and Arbeloa started getting seriously benched once Mouyes left. Of course, once Modric and Bale arrived, RM started winning what you said

Are you really suggesting Ramos (without him, no 2014 and 2016 CL), Marcelo and Modric aren't GOATS.

le try to be the most unlikeable man in the world lad

>Xavi
>Busquets

Attached: 1486489123490.jpg (500x512, 47K)

Ramos is not a goat

>Mathaus
>Gullit
Who the fuck are those guys?

Also stating half of Farselona team.
You're not hiding your allegiance there, are you?

Attached: me_on_the_right.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

>who the fuck is Matthaus

>Half of Farselona team
Alright; Modric, Kroos and Marcelo are also better

thanks, I needed this today x

Attached: just bee.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Damn!..I'm not gay or something, but at that particular moment, if he asked me to suck his cock, I would, without hesitation..Okay I lied, I would suck anytime.Only if he asked.okay I lied again, even if he didn't ask, I'll force him to whip out his cock and suck it while he cries for help..
No homo of course

>i rate zidane

Attached: 85362536.jpg (500x375, 51K)

>Nobody will compare to me, there won't be another Kilbane

Attached: kilbo.jpg (656x500, 44K)

because ronaldo is GOAT

Attached: TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (1280x616, 2.13M)

He's egotistical.

He will forever be compared to Messi and most people automatically think of fatnaldo, hence being called CR7.

You failed lad.