/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.morningstar.com/articlenet/article.aspx?id=837731
9news.com.au/national/2017/11/27/09/41/girls-beloved-guinea-pig-stolen-from-front-yard
youtube.com/watch?v=RebkScGC2JE
youtube.com/watch?v=PXhrQplefhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop comparing religion to Santa Claus. It's funny, it's witty, but it completely ignores the differences in amount of influence they have on our culture. The amount of brainwashing is completely different and you don't go to a special place every week to see him. You aren't told to pray to Santa in hopes he makes things better. You don't put your faith in Santa Claus.
Now I'm happy to get a witty response from someone calling me a nut or some personal attack but it doesn't change the fact that the main issue some of the people here are having is that they're downplay religion more than usual and there's a lot of feigning ignorance. If you don't know your other side, then it's hard to argue against some of their most controversial issues without resorting to verbal attacks.

have you licked a fanny before?

how was it?

Do not be silent, talk to people about what is really happening, and take action by not supporting anyone who supports the criminal network. Start a conspiracy party, bring up critical issues which intelligent people can come to expose the real zionist criminal networks, and with enough people we can chase the criminals off of the bridge without blowing up the bridge.

A good 60% of the female population are better looking then “summer”

You retards lmao

Recon i should go to sleep. Thoughts?

Anyone remember the milhouse meme?

font

All rise for Summer, the Queen of /brit/, when you feel down, just remember her astonishing beauty and all will be well.

And yet Santa is just as real as the Jesus. The point of comparing god to Santa Claus is to make light of people's belief in one but not the other. It's called satire and is a very useful and effective tool for argument, especially when one is coming from a position of less power. For other examples, see the Daily Show, Mark Twain and Christopher Hitchens.

Pretty smelly tbqh but in a good way

anyone remember the cuckio meme

Have never met a man who takes lesbians seriously. It's always "Oh, hot" with the undertone of "I bet she'd still fuck me under the right circumstances". Why can't men acknowledge the validity of lesbian love?

news.morningstar.com/articlenet/article.aspx?id=837731

bj = good
cunni = good
69 = overrated as fuck

just booked my tickets for this

60% of white women aged 18-30 are better looking than her.

stand by that

I think it's become a new ironic meme to call summer pretty

Quite mean-spirited on the part of people who post her

>making MULTIPLE new generals
get a fucking hobby you spackers

yeah
first one i ever licked was nice cos it tasted a bit like oranges, not in a chemically way but just pleasant
other ones didnt taste much like anything desu

the more i read about net neutrality the more i think it's best to repeal it. seems like the left under obama has been using NN as a way to censor conservative views on the internet, and it's in the interest of free speech to get rid of it.

did anybody learn anything about the Rothschilds?

someone hat this fool

>69 = overrated as fuck
t. has never been with a girl with a lovely bum and fanny

Because deep in their hearts they know that they would suck BBC (big Bosnian cock) the moment it was presented to them.

Doesn't fanny have a different definition the US, lad?

I would only lick the vagoo of a girl I really cared for

Just find vaginas disgusting most of the time, especially coloured ones jesus christ.

>the more i read about net neutrality the more i think it's best to repeal it. seems like the left under obama has been using NN as a way to censor conservative views on the internet, and it's in the interest of free speech to get rid of it.

reminder: "BASED" trannies will put their deviancy before any other issue no matter the scale or significance

one of these people is an agent of everything the other two claim to be against. but "trans solidarity" comes first

my sister has been in a string of unhealthy lesbian relationships with various borderline abusive partners and it's making me homophobic

think you might be a bender

Vaginas are festy

dubbles :)))

Is curly hair on white individuals purely Jewish/mutt characteristics?
I have straight hair but I'm curious

I know Blaire White is the muse of the Alt-Right and vocal supporter of Falangism, but who are the other two?

Dear Aussies,
Sorry to hear about Gary

bit chilly out, m8s

what percentage of the crowd do you think will be fetishists to some degree who dont actually give a fuck about any of the """political'"" talking points

>must be gay if you don't like eating pussy
hmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

Lesbians have the highest DV rates by a significant margin.

Don't think I'll ever be doing anything sexual with a woman.

People pay for parking at work?! Are you trying to tell me the museum charges their employees to get in the building?
Free parking at your workplace isn't a perk of the job. It's the people that run your workplace not being dicks

contra still looks like a bloke and will probably always look like a bloke

theryn and blaire look like blow-up plastic sexdolls, or replicants.

I have really curly hair but pale white skin. I unironically look like one of those ancient Greek busts. Am i white?

homophobia is a natural feeling

why would you think that a man fucking a man is normal when your perfectly normally brain is wired to know that man woman relationships are the only valid ones for the purpose of procreation

the jews just want to fuck with your mind and your natural preconceptions about the world and how it works

all of them
DESPISE tranny-lovers
trannies are pitiable, fetishists deserve the rope

explain how nn is censorship
it's the exact opposite, without nn isps will be able to censor/block whatever they want
yes, google bumps down or doesn't list some right-wing sites, but nn has nothing to do with it
they will still be doing it without nn

i know and that concerns me. I see the dynamic between my sister and her gf and its very clear that my sister holds very little sway in the relationship, it's what happens behind closed doors that worries me

>I unironically look like one of those ancient Greek busts. Am i white?

>DV
explain

Are you or your ancestors Muslims? If yes, no.

hehe trannies all look the same

Å̶̛͍̞͔̝̪͇̮ͧ͆͡r̛̼̪̮͚͚͕̪̺̗̥͕̳̮̝͇͎̮̮͋͆ͩͨ̒ͮ̑ͩ̈́̒ͣ͟͝e̝̺̹͓͔̣̻̙̟͚̺̯̭̓̎̋̄̈́̊ͭͣ́̀ͧͮ͛̈́ͪ̋̕ṇ̸̢͇͈̤̻͒͌̍͛̀̾̐ͪ̇͋ͪ̚͟͠'̛̱̻̳̙̄ͦ͐̈̀͆̽ͮ̂̈ͦ̓̽ͣ̚͡ͅt̸̴̘̪̺̩̞̝͋͒̿̌͌̽̓̍͛ͣ̒͐̀ ͈̝̳̺͎͎͓̳͚̠̮͐̑͐͑̓̀ͤ͡Y̡͎̻̥͚͖͇̻̱̜̫̫̌͋̇͡o̧̢̹̹̳̤͇̱͕̬̯̗̹ͪ̑ͨ̍͊ͦǔ̴̴̴͍̤̝̖̫̗̫͍̥̱͔ͣ́̆̑̔ͧ̒̌̐ͣ͛̈́͟͝ͅ ̢̼͇̦̼̦͇̳̮͍͚̤̥̞͋ͪ̀͊̽̑ͨͪ͆́ͯ̔͝J̷̶̪̹̙̮̯̳̙͔̟̖̺̻͔͈̭͉ͩ̎̀͛̍̏͆ͫ͟ȕ̠̞̞͖͈͍̱̮̻͌͂ͯ͂ͩ̒͗ͪ̐ͤ̽͛̾̀͢͝͞ş̞̖͇̻̥͚̩̣͍͎̣͍̗͉̜ͧͫ̇ͮ͢͜͡t̸̴̡̧̧̥̥̟̜̥͋̇̂͌ͣ̌ͤ̈́ ̸̴͚͙͉͚̗̱̹̙ͩͭͨͪͤ̈͒͜͞ͅC̸̢̨̧̪̜͕̼͙̩͈̺̪̜̻̥͎͇̟̳͉̟̆̔̇̄̈́ͣ̒̏̐̎ǫ̧̩͈̩̳͕̦̪̟̪̤͌̍ͮ͌̌͐̒͐͟l̨͎̫̥̼̖̪̙͈̭̻͇̭͎͂̑̓ͧ̐͑̊̒̉̑ͦ̔͒͛ͮ̇̔̊̚ơ̰̖̥̤̟̙͔̗̻͔̱͎̂̃͑͗͗̓͗ͤ̽̓ͭ̃͒̿̆̓̓̎͘͜͠r̨̻̩͙̯͍̭̭̩̎͗ͤͪ̄͑ͤ͜͞͞b̸̠̘̣̖̳̯̯̪̏̄̽͂̒̊͛̈ͫ̉͞l̨̺̻̥̼̖̭̣͇̝̬͖̣̦̻̺̳̥̆͆̇͊͊͛̒̀͆ͫ͒̔ͯ̉̽̓͜į̝̬͚̠̩̪͍̦̯̘̘̩͖̼̳̞̊͆̐̽͌̎̂̿͡n̷̡̞̖̺̩͐̉̀ͨ̔͆ͤ̎̒͢d̢͎̰͕̦͉̣͇͎̐ͪ̎́?̛̛͇͉̗̻̻̺̯̱̹̞̩̥͔̼͕̺ͬ̿͊̆͢ Because This Text IS Red.

Alri friends :')

double vagina

Domestic Violence you fucking BRAINLET

9news.com.au/national/2017/11/27/09/41/girls-beloved-guinea-pig-stolen-from-front-yard

but why would ISPs want to censor things

the government would have more reason to censor things from their citizens

>pussywhipped by girls you'll never meet
what is lower than beta

How big is your willy?

youtube.com/watch?v=RebkScGC2JE
this is the worst album cover i've ever seen, but it's actually pretty fucking good and is nothing like i expected it to be
maybe they made it look like shit on purpose as some kind of "never judge a book by its cover" lesson

I'm the Scatman

why is there no edition

What will Millie Bobby Brown look like in 10 years?

bastard criminals
if any harm came to that rodent I would MASSACRE THEM

>but why would ISPs want to censor things
Have you not been reading the rothschild posts???

>beta orbiting an image of a girl

Surely you've seen the Omega copypasta

CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=PXhrQplefhE

NN: right-wingers are fucked (monopolies censor them)
repealed NN: right-wingers are still fucked

however, repealing NN also hurts the progressives, and that's a plus

*shits on your chest*

I have already stated in a previous thread that my family is Serbian (Ortodox Christians). Am a neo-pagan myself. Preserving European tradition and all that.

homophobia has only existed since the prominence of Abrahamic religions

earlyposting runts

unironically summer

>neopagan
nigger

but those posts say the rothschilds also control the US government

DAN!

anime

>Am a neo-pagan myself. Preserving European tradition
neo-paganism isnt tradition you fucking brainlet
NEO
NEW
if you want to preserve tradition be orthodox like your family

That's what happen when you let peruvians in your country

Might have been a Peruvian, you never know.

Trips next innit

anything the kikes are pushing is bound to be against the will of the people

BORED!

uma delicia

Absolutely adore London

It's NOT beta-orbiting, I am Summer's knight in shining armour, she doesn't know it, but I work endlessly to protect her, for she is my Queen, and I her loyal knight

nn is a safeguard against the isps enacting censorship and against the government secretly forcing them into doing so
without it, the government could openly tell isps not to serve whatever site or traffic type and they would have to comply

If an adult says he has an invisible friend, people say he's crazy. Name that invisible friend "god", and people praise it.

URGENTLY need to consume snacks
There are no snack
captcha calle nassim

Kidding mate. I'm more on the Atheistic side but wouldn't call myself one.
I think they executed homos in ancient Corinth

Love buying knockoff oxo products

getting the daily dose of cgp grey

wish it was more cyberpunk Rothschild skyscrapers, more victorian, not postwar terraced slums and commieblocks

Those offices would be nice to work in.

O pais kalos

It is very Victorian

Prostagma

Don't want people to think i'm actually one of them.