Vietnamese-Americans

>Vietnamese-Americans
>vote conservative 2 to 1
>hate niggers

You have 60 seconds to explain why Vietnamese aren't the best Asian immigrants.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Vietnamese-American_journalists_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vietgooks came to the US to escape commie niggers, why would they let them take their new home?

>Pic unrelated

>Be me
>Be Vietnamese Qapa

Feels good.

I don't think I've ever met a Vietnamese person in my life.

I have yet to meet a Vietgook is who wasn't cool.

They are cool so are Japs and Korean. Chinks suck

my neighbors are Vietnamese. They breed insanely fast

>be American-born Vietnamese
>mother says she will vote for Hillary cause women
Feels bad man

Mainland chinks suck, Hong Kongers and Taiwanese are on the level.

This is actually true. Met some second-generation Viet bros in college and they were cool.

You must live in the midwest or northeast

Vietnamese are the niggers of asians

In America they always do the worst out of all the asian major groups(chinks,japs,flips,gooks and poo) and always have the highest crime rate.

Even in the UK its the same Viets are the only oriental who cause trouble

Tell her Hillary is gonna be like Ho Chi Minh and tell us results.

They only vote conservative because many still remember living under communism. The new generation, though, educated to hate white people at American schools and universities, is leftist just like any other Asian minority.

I assume you are either T.Nguyen or dont live in California OP

Pretty much this. For some reason, Houston has a considerable Vietnamese population. I think it's because our whether is similar.

I live in Houston. Can confirm. We have a whole huge Vietnamese neighborhood. Vietnamese are based

Viets are based. childhood friends are Viet. Came to university, filled with Nepalis/indians/chinks. All are leftist smelly garbage. Fuck them all.

Japs and pre-1900 Chinese Americans are the most based Asian immigrants

pic related

Most Vietnamese I've met are 1st generation. Their immigration over here is very recent so I would imagine they're not very educated.

You're way off bong. The ones that moved here opened numerous businesses, revitalized old shopping centers, brought interesting cuisine, and their children became doctors or engineers. They have almost no crime as well.

I honestly would want a Vietnamese immigrant before say a Mexican , Chinese, Indian, or Middle Easterner.

Vietnamese are very anti commie here where I live..
Chinks however are the worse kind of immigrants.

>lose war to them
>now suck their dick
Amerikek please

Cubans are the same way. The older Cuban-Americans are die hard Republicans. The younger ones are turning Democrat. It's a disgusting display of degeneration.

Damn this makes me wanna go to lousiana everyone ive met from there was chill as fuck.

Define northeast. I'm from Philly and there are a ton of viets in the major cities in PA, MA, etc.

Ask a first generation Vietnamese American anything.

My father was I high ranking military official and was captured by communist after he stayed and fought in Saigon. Broke out with his uncles and hopped on a boat and was extradited to the US

i have met one vietnamese girl and she is a gold digging whore

Stay away from nigger infested areas and it's pretty comfy.

>literally wracked up more medals than the Iron Brigade, Irish Brigade, 20th Maine, 14th Brooklyn, 54th Massachusetts

why is pho so fucking good

Nigger notice they're flying the REAL Vietnamese flag, not the commie one. Even if we "lost" to them. which we didn't, we didn't "lose" to the south Vietnamese.

Houston here.

We have more pho restaurants than fried chicken spots.

>just saying…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Vietnamese-American_journalists_in_the_United_States

does your dad know the guys who did it?

Was it worth it?

What state bro?

>fuck commies

Because the broth takes about 8 hours to make. The secret is in the broth.

Thats a good thing. Too bad that isn't a demographic representation.

Do you plan on joining the military to retake Saigon when the order is given?

Can't lie, though, gotta love that Texan style Asian food.

>greasy
>meaty
>delicious

Do you own a gun? If not, why do you want to be subjugated again?

You need to convince your family that if they vote Clinton, they're voting for the exact same shit they ran away from.

>their children became doctors or engineers
>revitalised old shopping centers,

That is how I know you are a T.Nguyen. Come to California where most Viets resides and where I used to live.

Viets and Cambodians(especially cambodians) are the worse. Give me Chinks and Flips anyday.

I've met Vietnamese. They'd be fine. Except they act like niggers. Literally controlling drugs and gangbanging and shit.

>Implying everybody doesn't hate niggers

Asians hate Niggers
Whites hate Niggers
Latinos and Polynesian hate Niggers

NIGGERS HATE NIGGERS!

>give me flips
>Viets are worse

You must be a nigger or a wigger

Well of course YOU would say that, you're a Catholic.

I don't even think of them.

Most Vietnamese immigrants go to Louisiana. It's cheap to live here. I have already fucked two vietnamese chicks, one named joyce and the other vikki.

They are good fucks.

you're the chad asshole joyce fucked behind my back.

this

I wish I could ask him but he passed away two years ago

you better believe it.

NorCal but I have family in SoCal. Westminster/garden grove

My father always told me growing up that if there was ever a revolution he'd pick up his rifle and fight back

I am a gun owner and I urge all americans to get one. Pic related. We keep our vietnamese culture and weintegrate by the American culture.

this is true. Most vietnamese girls are materialistic as fuck.

They are the best immigrants! Women are beautiful, they don't commit crime and don't steal good jobs.

they are bretty gud, and their women is sexy af. Honestly the greatest thing those fucks did was pho i swear to god famm anyone else fuck wit this shit?

Also, opinion on your fellow South East Asians?

Hmong, Laotians, Cambodians, Mien, Thai etc.

Probably because of what communism did to their homeland that they vote the opposite

dont feel bad bro, I thought I was special till i found out she was fucking other chads too.

I went and looked at her facebook to find out she added almost every attractive white guy in our school. lol.

>NorCal

SF Bay Area?

>He ignores being a T.Nguyen

Yes Flips are better than viets for America and Western countries I have lived in both America before fucking back off to the UK.

Flips are the biggest western cock suckers in the whole Asia. They dont build china towns,little saigons and korea towns. They assimilate to western culture because their culture is pathetic(lack of culture) this is why they are the best asian immigrants because they would betray the whole Asia for America and they hate chinks .They worship America and white people.

Flips are the second biggest asian immigrants in America yet they are almost invisible in the media because they assimilate like no other non white immigrants.

The only bad thing about flip immigrants is their food is the worst asian food I have tasted and the women is not good in the ye unless they are mixed.

Yeah San Jose

Don't mind them as neighbors, except some of them like to emulate nigger culture, cambodians too. Also, absolutely loath their music it sounds like a cat dying.

Vastly prefer them to spics and niggers as neighbors.

roof koreans are comparable

Oakland reporting in

They'll be the next Cubans. Older generations are conservatives but the younger generations want free stuff and vote liberal.

Engaged to Vietnamese woman. She's very beautiful, and she hates Libcucks, especially hates illegal immigrants. I'm gonna be okay senpai.

Nice. I have family living off 20th and E.14

Cam Huong is the spot for sandwiches off 7th

nguyen

I'm in the most liberal part of Virginia, in the DC area. I make friends with vietgooks because we all support trump.

Minnesota has a ton of Vietnamese.

I'll give you one, their language is absolutely disgusting.

NOVA here, pretty much everybody i have found out here is gonna vote Trump over Hillary. Even this Hispanics and shit who ate the propaganda about Trump.

Will check it out the next time in SJ

San Jose is really the future of the Bay.

San Francisco is a cesspool of vice and moral decay and Oakland is overrun with the mud races.

I've only met like 3 Asian people in my entire life. I live in Tennessee. They're a very rare occurrence.

Where in NOVA? I'm like a 30 minute walk from DC

I think it has something to do with them being huge Catholics.

Loudoun usually i just take the metro to DC.

703/571

2nd Gen Viet here, half Scott/Irish.
Grandad was a fighter pilot, fought in Saigon, Dad served in the U.S. Army Rangers, deployed to conflicts in South America.

My Dad was later part of a Viet gang and has been incarcerated, butI just got my degree in Theoretical Astrophysics, so I guess it evens out.

Hmong are the niggers that drive up the sexual trafficking. They are basically chink gypsies but they refuse to integrate even harder.

They don't have a country so they get lumped with Vietnamese all the time since they look similar. There are California Viet gangs, won't deny that. Oklahoma is pretty safe and we have the third largest group of Vietnamese in America.

no those are spots in oakland. It's where I usually hit up when I'm there.

When france colonized vietnam they brought Catholicism with them. Also thats how we got butter and pate

Based shrimp boats.

Go to a real Vietnamese party and you will see those fuckers passed out on the ground with lit cigarettes in their mouths. They're great.

As a 1st gen flip living in the East Coast I'd say that I'd agree.

>Flips are the biggest western cock suckers in the whole Asia.
True because like most sensible countries in the world we know that for better or worse Murrika is where it's at because of muh freedoms.

>They dont build china towns,little saigons and korea towns.
Mostly because of regionalism. But there are Filipino enclaves in SoCal and Jersey City.

>They assimilate to western culture because their culture is pathetic(lack of culture).
Not really, Filipinos are westernized already so they don't need to "assimilate" as much. Much of Filipino culture is emphasized on values, customs and food. Which can stand side by side with American culture and not be discarded.

>This is why they are the best asian immigrants because they would betray the whole Asia for America and they hate the Chinks
There is no such thing as Asian unity. We do have strong ties with ASEAN nations. Fuck the chinks though.

>The only bad thing about flip immigrants is their food is the worst asian food I have tasted.
Desserts are good.
The best dishes are seafood and vegetable dishes but they don't really translate well because of lack of native ingredients.

Arlington here

They're rude, racist against whites, and destroyed the commercial fishing here.

t. Texas coast where they relocated a ton after Vietnam.

Mah Nigga, I'm from Garland TX, we got a YUGE Viet population, and that shit is so delicious!!

My roommate at Uni this year is Vietnamese, will he be redpill?

Ayy, i don't usually go to Arlington.

It was alright last time i was there but iirc don't you guys have a nigger problem?

The viets are conservative because they've actually experienced what it means to be a leftist and fucking hate it.

not to mention they're generally suspicious of western-styles of thinking from the 60s onward and still maintain very socially conservative values.

This, I had a Vietnamese (Language) teacher who would go on hour long rants about Commies, and how they bombed her school this one time and killed randoms.

theyre ok yes but the only reason they are so right-wing is because all the pro-us ones were brought in after the defeat in vietnam. theyre not exactly representative of all vietnamese

The Democrats betrayed South Vietnam and made the US break its word for the first time in history by refusing to fund South Vietnam when North Vietnam broke the peace treaty.