Sup Forums status: BT-FUCKING-O

Sup Forums status: BT-FUCKING-O

mic.com/articles/149129/if-steve-king-were-right-about-civilization-here-s-what-the-world-would-look-like#.43EvibBkw

I bet you'll dismiss the uncomfortable truths using logical fallacies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v7T7d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we still doing the debts thing? I know we're still doing the leaf thing, so feel free.

>nothing on that list created by Hispanics or niggers

LMAO, these niggas need to go back 5,000 years.

archive.is link next time, dont give them ad revenue

archive.is/v7T7d

How pathetic do you have to be to come to Sup Forums and say these things? Do you wait with baited cheeto breath (assuming you can afford cheetos) for the next article some liberal writes so you can quickly post it here with a /BTFO/ meme?

I don't like the band One Direction, but how pathetic would I be if I spent a lot of time talking about them and went to their shows all the time to boo them and annoy the crowd?

A lot of the information in that article is based off the idea that Steve King said other races contributed zero inventions to the world, which is obviously not what he said at all. Only that whites have contributed the most.

I thank God that I never have to live in a German controlled failed state like yours.

go jerk your dog off fagget

I want to buy one of these outfits for my gf, have my way with her for 47 seconds. Them become overwhelmed with shame and beat her for ever putting on such an outfit

Nah, we've moved on from the leaf...

A FUCKING QUEEF

>literally no arguments
This is why you'll always be delusional.

way to dig into this greek shills paycheck, he is doing this to pay denbts probably.

AAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAF

real talk yall are homies

>I bet you'll dismiss the uncomfortable truths using logical fallacies.
If anything, I enjoyed how butthurt the non-whites are. That's how you know that it's working.

denbts status: not paid

If black people and arabs invented everything why is white civilization the peak of humanity while they live in disease ridden shitholes like animals?

>look at all these things arab's did! Mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization! arabs are so smart!

Then why is the entirety of the middle east in a non-stop period of chaos, lawlessness, and oppression?

The Muslims invented Algebra meme makes my blood boil.

Stupidest myth ever.

>muh mudslime science

>"hey guys the rest of the world did amazing things!"
>"almost every single thing on the list is from the ancient middle east, invented by white members of the population, and did it at a time before Europe was even starting its civilization because middle east civilization predates it
>STILL can't name something a nigger built or invented that isn't peanut butter

You sure showed us

>@SteveKingIA So many contributions by white western "civilization": colonialism, genocide of indigenous people, slavery..let's start there

But Arabs invented the slave trade, they even enslaved white people.

>literally no invention younger than 500 years
Ok then...

Who invented/discovered it?

Well europeans only started "getting ahead" 500 years ago, 600 at most, and we have a few thousand years of human history, so it's not wrong.

This discussion is dumb either way.

There are plenty of arguments in the thread dumbass, you're just too stupid to disassociate them from the insults that are mixed in.

Steve King said the white western world has contributed MORE inventions than any other society. Naming the ones that other races has invented doesn't somehow change the fact that he is right.

Steve King doesn't speak for Sup Forums. I don't hear something some dumb liberal woman says on a train and go on Tumblr saying Tumblr got BTFO.

You need to get your head examined if you read that another race has invented something and think it invalidates King's argument somehow.

Greeks. The Persian who translated a Greek work, improved on it and applied Hindu numerals gets the credit though most often.

The funniest thing is that he did all of this before the fall of Persian to the Arabs. So at the very best they can claim Zoroastrians invented Algebra. After Persia fell he converted to Islam, like everyone else who wanted to keep their head.

It had nothing to do with Islam either way.

Truth is Europe never needed Greece to build a civilization.

Like it or not, Roman culture was 90% Greek and they didn't even expand the knowledge of Greeks.

Which in itself is the very core of enlightenment, which is the core of European civilization.

What we actually didn't need was France.

That's pretty interesting to say the least. That's always the first thing they bring up in this kind of discussion but it looks like it's a huge fucking leap

Pretty much. And "Islamic Golden Age" is pretty much a "Persian Golden Age."

It's retarded anyway, we don't call the Renaissance the "Christian Golden Age."

At least you indirectly admit that Greeks were necessary and France was shit.