What sports loss has made you the most sad Sup Forums?

What sports loss has made you the most sad Sup Forums?

Attached: freethrows.png (597x617, 395K)

i don't watch apehoop, but this makes me really sad

:(

Attached: 1461372976906.jpg (460x628, 77K)

because it shows he has human emotion and a soul, things most apehoop players dont

>not practicing free throws
He missed like 4 in a row

This is why you make your free throws

18-1 no doubt

Attached: 1518651664539.jpg (471x480, 12K)

and he did it >for free

Is he going to be okay?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-18-at-12.26.09-AM-775x465.png (775x465, 464K)

I'm an Oklahoma State fan and I was at the game where they lost to Iowa State.

Attached: 28d.jpg (563x364, 109K)

god dammit OP

Attached: 1475951290406.jpg (348x343, 25K)

Where the ball? He needs to be practicing

Attached: 95B98E8B-1B96-400A-A276-46A6310EBBF9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Still don't think I've recovered from that shit, I got over the loss to the Eagles in like a day.

thankfully UH fans aren't autistic enough like Bama/Michigan to take sports seriously and send death threats

>last game of the season
>would stay up with a win
>lose 6-0

Attached: 6-0.png (546x471, 130K)

2005 grand final.

if he just made one...

? going into the last two that he missed he was 9/10

>18-1
You faggots deserved it, for the good of Football.

Speaking of football.
>According to CBS DC's Chris Lingebach, Jones told radio host Jason Bishop of 106.7 The Fan during a Monday radio spot that Griffin stayed on the field at Redskins Park after Friday's practice and aimlessly kicked balls into the air.

>"Last Friday, after practice, [Griffin] was on the field by himself for like 40 minutes, just punting the ball, and running after it, and punting the ball and running after it," Jones said. "The guy looks like he's lost, doesn't know what's going on, and so I did feel bad for him."

>"So wait a minute," Bishop said. "He was on the practice field, in the bubble, just punting the ball? Like a kid would, just out in the backyard?"

>Jones affirmed this.

>"Out there on the practice field," Jones said. "He stayed there. This was outside, after everybody's in the locker room changing their clothes, getting ready to go, and he's just out there for like 40 minutes punting the ball, he'd run after it, punt the ball."

I'm sorry user, at least the that game killed the BCS system, at least something came okay came from that game

College sports especially trigger feels because so many of them will never play again and have no shot at going pro.

Attached: Lakers-Kings.jpg (600x401, 52K)

They can play on pro level in Europe, South America or Asia

It's worse for American football players, if they don't make it to one of the 32 NFL teams they are fucked

Canadian football?

Is it a pro league?

Losing to Crablegs Winston in Pasadena in 2014

Leading up to it, we were supposed to be the team of destiny:
>prayer in Jordan Hare
>the kick six
>dismantling Mizzou
>Mich St bros out for us over Ohio State
And then that heartbreaker

2003 ALCS

is that higher than minimum wage?

That fucking Lakers-Kings series still hurts to think about. Growing up in Sacramento in the early 2000s was unique, the Kings were everything. They ran the city and they deserved that crown. FUCK YOU NBA. Fuck you Stern. Fuck you Dick Bavetta. You stole our championship just so Kobe and Shaq could get more national TV time, fucking lying cocksucking kike cunts.

He was 67% from the line for the season, and was 9/10 in the game. Allowing the outlet pass gave Michigan enough time to shoot.

>They can play on pro level in Europe, South America or Asia
Stop rubbing their failure in their face. They feel bad enough as it is.

Minimum salary is $54K for 1 year
I think the highest salary is around $500k a year.

But yeah, american football has a horrible safety net. It's pretty much CFL and AFL. Everything else is semi-pro.

Hockey has AHL, ECHL, Liiga, SHL, KHL, DEL, NLA, Extraliga, which all pay around 40K euro year. Plus, Norway, Austria, Denmark, and a few other smaller European and Asian leagues pay around 25k euro

It's also one of the most difficult sports to get a scholarship since so few schools even have NCAA football programs