Why people are bashing on this? Is it for the not-asian protagonist bullcrap?

Why people are bashing on this? Is it for the not-asian protagonist bullcrap?
It's not a marterpiece but still it's enjoyable.

Also, Coleen Wing is qt.

Joy has the prettier face, but Coleen has superior everything else.

It's basically just so-so, but compared to some of the other netflix marvel stuff that looks particularly bad (namely daredevil). A lot of people say the martial arts parts were just not good enough, but I think the writing was really the worst part. A lot of the critics did list stupid fucking reasons like having a white lead. I don't think any of the bashing really matters considering it was more watched than most of the netflix marvel stuff however. I feel like critics are meaning less and less these days

Also why didn't you just post in the other iron fist thread?

shit fight scenes
shit music
shit story
marco polo is better in every way
can't believe they canceled that while funding this
to my surprise people binge watched this shit out of this and luke cage
i guess netflix subscribers just can't get enough of capeshit

No, its just very shitty show.

because the leftist racists believe all asians know martial arts and thus if a character is to use martial arts he must consequently be asian

It's worse than Arrow.
Worse. Than Arrow.

Joy is fucking beautiful.

While I agree the storylines are OK (it's capeshit, how good can it be), but people expect more from a kung fu show. If you grew up watching Jackie Chan and Jet Li movies, IF feels like shit.

marco polo was an utter failure. i enjoyed the show like you but netflix took a 200 million bath on it. they're not going to try anything big for a long time.

This. Into the Badlands came back on TV not long after this show premiered and the difference is fucking embarrassing.

I assume people who say this are just banking on most people not ever bothering to watch Arrow. Iron Fist just isn't good. Arrow is fucking horrible

>series about kung fu

>the fight scenes are your typical, shit tier, one cut every second, Western garbage.

Gee, i dunno...

They really should have gotten an asian guy to play Danny if only because the chances of them finding someone who can actually fucking do kung fu would increase dramatically.

people hate it because:

it was incredibly slow paced
it wasn't a martial arts show
the main character is incompetent at everything
nothing important happened

daredevil was amazing because of the kingpin actor
luke cage was OK because it only dragged in a few places and had some decent music and ideas

IF is marvels first 100% failure, its truly terrible

Yeah but when you catch her from a profile view she looks like a fucking fish. Also no tits.

Coleen > Night Nurse > Joy

Since there isn't going to be another IF season, it's a dumb show to kill few hours with.
It's actually hilarious to watch Danny Rand dumbness interact with the Mitchells and Coleen (wich is a total fox, also feet)
Arrow is just plain ass boring from the start to finish.

doesn't matter either way. just strap a curly hair wig on the choreographers and use clever editing and it does'nt matter if danny is black, white, asian, or a green alien from mars. this shows problem is no money and it shows by wasting time with stupid shit like ward's drug problem, the hilarious party city halloween set the poison asian spider lady had, and shao lao's christmas light eyes.

Faramir approved for best character.

They admitted in an interview to choreographing a fight 15 minutes before they started filming. This was a shitty rush job through and through.

only certain people can relate.

pic related.

Even Jessica Jones was better than this, at least that had an enjoyable detective type story. Nothing happens in Iron FIst.

the 80's called. it's very disappoint

She had a nice butt

Goddamn. With shit like John Wick and even Daredevil to compare it to, Iron Fist is just shamefully bad.

this. Also I appreciated that she was bare feet 80% of the screen time.

I'm only on episode 10 so far but I find the pacing to be really slow, however I do find the show enjoyable as something watch to pass the time.

However a couple of things that annoyed me greatly:
>Colleen winning a 2 on 1 MMA fight with two men who are clearly heavyweights
>Choreography of the fight scene , particularly any with Iron Fist are shoddy, shakey-cam bullshit that completely reduces the martial arts prowess of the character.
>There are numerous moments where Danny could use the Iron fist but doesn't - this is notwithstanding the fact Im aware it drains his chi. Compared to Daredeviil this is definitely a step in the wrong direction.
>Acting by Finn Jones generally is quite wooden, he's not convincing in his motivations and i can see why people have trouble with a white guy being cast as his pronunciations of Chinese words is poor and general references to Buddhist scripture just seem really forced. Not to mention an 11/12 year old child who lived in a monastery for 15 years would take on different mannerisms and even an accent - but this is getting off topic.

I just think someone else should've been cast as Finn.

The series is watchable honestly because of the dynamic between Ward and his father and Colleen is pretty alright at carrying her performance well.

They should've spiced it up by featuring more cameos from fututhe r defenders or at least characters from those already established series. Even if they were just numerous Easter eggs in the background.