US "whiteness," burgers explain

Can a burger tell me why the US has such a wide definition for being white? To me, people from Europe are white and those of European descent.

"The U.S. census ... defines "white people" as "people having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.""

So, burgers?

Jesus was white

Not only that but we consider people who are like 70% native white. Really "white" in America just means "at least I'm not a nigger". As long as you're not black you're white in America

Odd, but I suppose it makes sense.

Wtf are you talking about
We think white is just European descent
We just dont think white means you cant tan
To us white Includes spanish italian slavick, but not roaches, arabs, and northern africans
Although central americans and southern americans may be of spanish descent, alot of their genes have mixed with the natives, earning the name latino and hispanic

because of the original race theory
you see originally there were only three races
caucasians (which included Indians)
mongoloids
negroids

>I should drop them to make America a better place for my people.

quit proving the american education meme real.

go look at an old census form you moron.

>Can a burger tell me why the US has such a wide definition for being white?
It doesn't. It's just the case that White and Caucasian are grouped together. No one here actually thinks an Arab is white, but, on the census, he has to mark "white/caucasian"

The US census is a meme and the racial classification were made by someone who does not believe in evolution

In America if you can trace your heritage back 3 generations you are white

The US isn't a european country so obviously our definition of white isn't going to be like the european definition of white.

We live in a hemisphere where there is alot of native and spanish/moor blood, lots of slave blood, lots of immigrant blood from everywhere in the world, so most white americans are already mixed with something to the point where there's a wider understanding of what being "white" means.

>so most white americans are already mixed with something to the point where there's a wider understanding of what being "white" means.
This is really nonsense. The fact that someone claims to be 1/100 cherokee doesn't make them nonwhite. If that were the case, half of Europe would be Jewish.

Government Trick to make Whites look worse as a group by including sub-human groups like spics and muzzies.

Americans don't think Arabs and Persians are white. Only the census does that. Besides, the census takes note of how many Arabs we have on the side so it's all about not being a lazy piece of shit when you look at statistics.

Yes this is true. In fact, most of the time if you're a native American but you don't maintain a tribal enrollment or cultural identity, congratulations. You are now a white person.

You're white unless you identify as something that is nonwhite, except Hispanics. Hispanics can be white or nonwhite, through their own choice.

In modern day America you're literally whatever race you declare yourself to be.

Continuing the Genocide is what Jackson would've wanted.

What about asians?

> tfw you are about to dump garbage in the trash

I don't care what the government says, around here even Spaniards and Italians are barely considered white. But I live in a west mountain state where everyone is pale and pink.

>not a nigger or East/SE Asian
ftfy

Because prior to 1965, the USA didn't have muslims. We had some Jews though and Christian Lebs. Since neither Jews or Christian Lebanese are Europeans, the definition was expanded to allow them to be considered White. It was never supposed to cover Muslims because there were never supposed to be any here to begin with.

That definition is more like, someone who doesn't look sub-saharan african, mongoloid, native american or native pacific islander is white.

>because there were never supposed to be any here to begin with.

you weren't supposed to be there either

Asians are practical whites. About 25% of all Asians in America have a white parent

technically arabs and the like do have Caucasian skull shapes

Only on paper, nigger.

We conquered and settled the land, just like how Turks conquered and settled a massive portion of your land to make Bosnia.

Deal with it.

This OP. In the US white is synonymous with caucasian. North Africans, Middle Easterners, and even many Indians tend to share features of being white even if their skin might be a bit darker.

Also if the US can call sicillians and greeks white then I think the others are okay too.

yup you were there, and now you will die out, like we will, because they breed like motherfuckers, and I'm happy for you, deal with it

>North Africa

So does that mean white people were kings and stuff?

checked

I've never heard anybody say mudshits or North Africans are white. even though we rule the world just because our corrupt government says something doesn't make it true

wew

Nice Gets

A shitton of beaners also consider themselves "White Hispanics." I live in Las Vegas and it's supposedly about 70% White but I doubt it's really more than 30%.