let's do sport together user

> let's do sport together user

Attached: 8c98b07d195ebe58648b12bc7260c232ebc80d7b8c0ed171368c6830a8f6f95e.webm (656x626, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ra-cNBhelso
youtube.com/watch?v=tShBvL0kpgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wood berry

Who is she?

Good choice for the girl on your team. Ladyboys are stronger than they look like.

>she

does Burma even have ladyboys?

Attached: an pony.jpg (600x400, 62K)

Attached: Costanza1.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

me me wan dat

I'm sick and tired of people saying this is a ladyboy. She's frickin' hot and there's no way to prove she's a guy with a frickin' dick under that dress. Unless I have definitive proof, this is a GIRL.

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

Look at that Adam's apple 4 seconds in.

Even Cambodia has them so probably.

Tfw i want to try a tranny, but only passable one in my town is a top, refusing to be on receiving end.

I worked for three years in PP for the UN, that's a dude, dude.

>STILL no source for this

Schrödinger's dick

look at "her" throat, leaf

oh nice

Have a look at "her" face fag

where's the other one of the trap sitting on some public seat looking at her phone, that one gets posted all the bloody time

>he?

Who gives a fuck if she has a dick?

do it faggot

Easy to find
youtube.com/watch?v=ra-cNBhelso

Thanks. Guess that confirms its a man.

[spoiler]would probably still after a few drinks though[/spoiler]

How to drop everything in life find a decent job and housing in Bangkok and live out my days banging God tier trannys lads?

>Ladyboys have a reputation for being aggressive due to the medications they are on that alter there hormone levels. I have not any trouble with ladybioys. Sometimes when you are walking late at night or down a street with a Pattaya Ladyboy bar, a ladyboy might block your path and try and grab you on the cock, or maybe even steal your wallet. Always be polite, smile, keep one hand on your wallet, say no thanks and keep walking. This is my approach and i have never had any trouble with a ladyboy. If you were to tell a Kathoey to fuck off and start calling them a faggot or abusing them, this will trigger them to see red and go off there brains. Ladyboys always have other ladyboy friends near by ready to defend there mates if they need to. Even though they might look like a girl, remember it is still a man and they can get very angry and quickly.

Attached: 1461516117605.jpg (800x600, 278K)

h-hot

For me, it's the girl in the white

have a look at "her" dick

*blocks your path*
*grabs your cock*
psh, nothing personell kid

Told you. Ladyboys are strong. Here they beat up some strong independent white wamen.
youtube.com/watch?v=tShBvL0kpgM
Pics plox, I'd love to.

gib cox pics

aight, cool, but where's the dick?

That thing has more beard than me

Just look at the eyebrow ridges and the copious amounts of makeup and obviously fake hormone injected bubble butt that is still muscly as if to say "yeah, im so hot and attractive i can do this to weird fat blokes who cant get laid" and the adams apple, and the obviously fake lips, and the smile that has an undertone of pain in her life and job and well, i could continue but I'll stop here.

I feel sorry for him.

Based, this and trans winning women's sports events could only mean emasulating yourself is the ultimate redpill

Attached: 1519521473608.webm (1398x1078, 2.46M)